- » Deep Fried Cheese
Deep Fried Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of deep fried cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for deep fried cheese recipes.
Italian Fried Salami And Cheese Mini Turnover
These are fried pockets of sinful goodness. This calzone-like Italian snack is simply a pocket of pizza dough filled with lots of cheese and salami and deep-fried. A nice non-mess alternative to pizza slices, that makes a great hand held snack for kid's and... - 126.57
Deep Fried Mozzarella Sandwich
Stringy mozzarella cheese sandwiches are the ideal things to have when your in the mood to snack. These irresistible sandwiches will simply melt away! Watch this video to make these delectable's. - 116.445
We love ravioli but toasted ravioli is something that is just making a good thing better. On top of that, this recipe uses ready-made ravioli. Try this version to make a low fat luscious snack for a party. - 112.561
Crunchy Mozzarella Sticks
Love cheese and like munching - this recipe of crunchy mozzarella sticks is for you. These easy cheese sticks can be ideal to serve for any friendly gathering. Side up the sticks with your favorite dip or sauce and celebrate any moment. - 109.215
Traditional Southern Fried Chicken
Southern Fried Chicken is a much hyped dish and people even get intimidated by it. But this video recipe of Traditional Southern Fried Chicken simplifies this age old American favorite and shares the secret of making a perfect one. Watch it! - 107.607
Betty's Chocolate Drizzled Deep Fried Wonton Wraps
1. In a medium bowl, add Neufchatel cheese or cream cheese and sugar. Beat until nice and soft.
2. Take one wonton wrap at a time, and wet its edges with water.
3. Place 2 teaspoons of the cheese mixture in the center of wrap.
4. Close it in... - 105.389
Fried Cheese Balls
1. Cut cheddar cheese into 1”rectangle.
2. In a bowl take pork rinds, parmesan cheese and cayenne pepper. Mix the ingredients together.
3. Place the cheese rectangles in the pork rind mixture. Shake and coat the cheese rectangles.
4. In... - 102.999
My girls love this kushiages, it’s very easy and cheap to make, in Japanese restautants is really expensive. Basically is breadcrumb coating cheese. - 102.502
Alaskan Cheese Fries Melt
Simple and delicious! I fried avocado and cheese wrapped with smoked salmon. You can sprinkle them with lemon juice for a refreshing taste! - 101.665
Mini Pork And Cheese Cutlets On Skewers
These cute bite-sized cheese and pork cutlets on skewers are great for potlucks, bento box meals and party snacks. They are like Japanese-style deep-fried shish kebab. Anything coated with panko and deep fried has to be delicious. Pork, cheese, sesame and... - 97.1065
Low Carb Taco Salad
Who said you can’t have taco salad and low carb at the same time? Lowcarb4life has a low carb taco salad recipe which is just like what you get at taco bells and still its low carb. As she says, the recipe is simple, just follow her instructions for making... - 97.081
Homemade Italian Cannoli
If you love to make desserts at home, and if you are looking for some new exciting recipes; you've gotta check out this a Homemade Italian Cannoli. You will love its twisted style. Watch and learn how to make it from this video. Enjoy! - 89.7671
Cheese Onion Empanadas And Tortillas
We always fall short of delicious snack ideas. Watch this interesting video that shares excellent recipe for cheese onion empanadas and tortillas. Take a look to amaze your family and friends with these wonderful snack treat. This recipe is definitely a crowd... - 88.9525
Looking for some warm winter appetizers, here is a recipe just right for you. Chef Pachi shows how to make Buñuelos or Cheese Balls using cheese and other common ingredients and serving them with sauce. Great to go as Christmas food or to go with warm... - 88.7356
Crispy Mac N Cheese
For those who rate taste over calories, here is a twisted recipe for crispy mac n cheese. The chef has made it into a really fantasy. Take a look at the video for the details of this toothsome dish. - 82.792
Quesadillas For Lunch
Love your Tex-Mex food? If yes, then you are surely gonna love this recipe video wherein Chef Bhal Dave presents quite a few ways to relish yummy quesadillas at home. You will be surprised to see how you can make delicious quesadillas at home using leftover... - 79.4186
Fried Cauliflower With Cheese Sauce
The taste of this very Fried Cauliflower With Cheese Sauce recipe has played on my mind so much that I hardly ever go for any other Fried Cauliflower With Cheese Sauce recipe. This Fried Cauliflower With Cheese Sauce is so tasty that I cannot resist serving... - 53.9366
1. On a square piece of greaseproof paper, sift flour and keep aside.
2. Into a small saucepan, measure and add butter and water, and bring up to the boil.
3. Remove the pan from heat.
4. Immediately add sieved flour to the saucepan and... - 49.0953
Deep Fried Eggplant And Cheese Sandwiches
Deep Fried Eggplant And Cheese Sandwiches make for a great snack. This recipe is quite filling and sumptuous. The ingredients used in these Deep Fried Eggplant And Cheese Sandwiches are easily available in the grocery store. Make it for a party or a family... - 47.4645
1. Mix besan, soda, salt, red chilli pd. and ajwain.
2. Add enough milk gradually, to get a thick batter.
3. Beat the batter well till light.
4. Mix all ingredients of the filling, adding enough lemon juice to make a thick paste.
5. Cut paneer into slices... - 45.3194
Italian Deep Fried Cheese
Peel and finely chop onion.
Melt butter in a saucepan and fry onion till transparent.
Add rice and stir over a low heat for 2 minutes.
Stir in broth, cover and bring to a boil.
Simmer gently for 15-20 minutes till rice is tender.
Remove from heat and stir in... - 45.2565
Deep Fried Cheese Balls
1) In a large saucepan, heat the milk to warm.
2) To this, gradually stir in the flour. Make sure that no lumps are formed.
3) To this, add the butter.
4) When the mixture thickens, remove from the heat.
5) Now, add the cheese and mix well.
6) To this,... - 44.8427
1. Take a bowl and sift the flour and salt together into it for making the pastry.
2. Rub in some butter and add just the right amount of water in order to make a soft dough which is not sticky in consistency.
3. Knead it to form a ball and leave it... - 44.3376
Deep Fried Brie With Salsa
1. Cut Brie into quarters.
2. Bread each portion by diping in beaten egg, then roll in bread crumbs.
3. Place the crumbed cheese pieces on a plate and cover with cling film.
4. Refrigerate until chilled.
5. In a small pan, heat the sunflower oil
6. Add... - 43.8807
Pantua Or Deep Fried Chhana Dumplings
Prepare thin syrup with sugar and water.
Knead the chhana along with the suji.
Add ghee so as to make a smooth paste.
Now, make 20 equal portions by dividing the chhana.
Roll each portion into the shape of a ball.
So, you should have 20 chhana balls.
Use khoa... - 42.6792
In a medium saucepan, heat butter or margarine and water to a rolling boil.
In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt.
Add to water mixture all at once.
Beat vigorously over low heat about 1 minute until mixture becomes smooth and leaves side of... - 41.4389
Cottage Cheese Fritters
1) In a large bowl, sift the flour and salt together.
2) Make a depression in the centre and crack an egg yolk into it.
3) Work the flour into the egg yolk, gradually adding water and beat thoroughly.
4) Then beat in the cottage cheese and blend... - 40.9818
Cheese-crab Special Balls
This Cheese-Crab Special is a dish to die for. Let the taste of cheese melt into your mouth with every bite. What can be more enticingly delicious than a combination of crab and cheese! Time you made your own to know what 'ethereal' really means!!! - 40.4775
1. Wash and soak lentils for half an hour.
2. Cook till tender, beat until smooth and dry over fire.
3. Remove from fire. Add margarine, cheese, parsley, herbs, seasoning and fresh breadcrumbs. Mix well with beaten yolk.
4. Shape into rolls, dip in egg and... - 40.2321
Freeze portions of Camembert cheese 1 hour.
Dip each cheese portion in beaten egg, then in bread crumbs; repeat and dip again in egg and bread crumbs.
Put on a serving plate and chill until needed.
To make Blueberry Sauce, blend cornstarch with water in a... - 40.0621
Deep Fried Cheddar Balls
Mix the cheese, eggs, flour, baking powder, chile, coriander leaves, and salt thoroughly.
If the mixture is too wet, add in a little more flour; if it is too dry, mix in a little beaten egg white.
Form the mixture into teaspoonfuls and put them aside on a... - 38.3937
1. Soak suji in water, which is just enough to cover it.
2. Sift salt, soda and maida. Add sugar, curd and the soaked suji. Knead with enough warm water to make a dough of rolling consistency.
3. Knead again with greased hands till the dough is smooth.
4.... - 38.368
1) In a bowl, combine the potato, flour, cheese, egg, salt and pepper to taste; blend thoroughly.
2) In a frying pan, heat the fat.
3) Add small spoonfuls of the mixture in hot fat and fry until golden.
4) Remove with a slotted spoon and drain on... - 37.7357
1. Cut paneer into 1/2" cubes.
2. Mix cornflour, maida and salt in a bowl. Add enough water to make a batter of thick pouring consistency such that it coats the paneer.
3. Dip each piece of paneer in batter and deep fry to a golden brown colour.
4. Heat 2... - 36.8264
Deep Fried Mozzarella Sandwiches
Remove the crusts from the bread.
Make four sandwiches with the cheese and coat lightly and evenly with flour.
Beat the egg in a shallow dish.
Dip in the sandwiches so the sides and edges are all coated.
Heat oil in a deep-fryer to 360°.
Deep fry the... - 36.6759
Cheese Filled Shrimp
Peel shrimp (leave shell on tail, if desired) and devein.
Starting about 1/4 inch from head end, cut along back of each shrimp to make a pocket about 3/4 inch deep and 1 1/2 inches long.
In center of slit, make a 1/4 inch cut through shrimp.
Cut cheese into... - 36.5076
1. Boil potatoes. Peel and mash. Chop onion, green chillies and ginger finely.
2. Heat 1 tsp. oil. Saute onion. Add chopped ingredients, salt and lime juice to taste. Mix well. Remove.
3. Add grated cheese; mix with sieved flours. Add fat and sufficient water... - 33.4134
Cheddar Cheese Puffs
Put the water and butter in a saucepan and bring to the boil, stirring to melt the butter.
Add the flour, salt and cayenne and stir until the mixture leaves the sides of the pan.
Remove from the heat and beat in the cheese and eggs.
Drop spoonsful of the... - 32.468
Mustard Flavored Cheese Puffs
1. Combine cheese, breadcrumbs, egg yolks, mustard, paprika, salt and pepper (a). Mix well.
2. Beat egg whites until stiff. Gently fold into the cheese mixture (b).
3. Shape mixture into small, walnut sized, balls. Roll in extra breadcrumbs (c).
4. Deep fry,... - 32.4649
Fried Polenta With Gorgonzola
1. In a medium saucepan, bring 3 cups of water to a boil over high heat. Add the salt. Gradually stir in the polenta and cook, stirring constantly, for 10 minutes. Pour the polenta onto a lightly greased baking sheet and shape it into a square about 1 inch... - 32.1073
Swiss Cheese Beignets
1. With a fine shredding grater, flat or rotary, grate the cheese, keeping it as loosely packed as possible. In a large heavy saucepan or deep-fat fryer, heat the oil to 325°.
2. Meanwhile, beat the egg whites until they are stiff but not dry. Sprinkle about... - 27.6717
Deep Fried Cheese
Beat eggs with 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs in small bowl.
Place remaining breadcrumbs in another small bowl.
Pour oil into small skillet to depth of 2 inches and heat to 380°F.
Dip cheese into egg mixture and then into breadcrumbs, coating well.
Fry in batches... - 25.5101
Ham And Cheese Kebab
Wrap each cheese chunk in 1/2 slice ham.
Thread 4 wrapped cheese chunks onto 4 6-inch skewers.
Dip skewers in egg, then roll in bread crumbs.
Repeat, making sure cheese chunks are well coated.
Heat oil for deep frying to 375° F and fry just until golden. - 25.1985
Corn Cheese Balls
The combination of corn and cheese together makes it an excellent and appetizing starter. Ideal for all age groups. simple and easy to make. The crispy bite and the gooey cheese...yum. It is worth a try! - 0
Deep Fried Jimmy Dean Bacon, Egg And Cheese Biscuit
Welcome to another episode of Fryer Burns where the Frozen Food Master will see if deep frying a frozen food item makes it even better. For today's episode I deep fry Jimmy Dean Bacon, Egg & Cheese Biscuit Sandwiches in Budweiser American Ale beer batter. A... - 0
Fried Mac & Cheese Balls Or Baked & Eggless?
1. Lightly dip a bread slice into water, press it flat, place on a plate and cut into half. Place about a tablespoon of mac and cheese and seal by bringing in the edges towards the center, dredge and roll into the bread crumbs. Repeat to make several... - 0
Spinach And Cheese Balls (protein Rich Recipes) By Tarla Dalal
Spinach and cheese balls- this power-packed snack is made up of cheese and paneer, 2 dense sources of protein. Paneer has a bland flavor and thus blends well with any ingredient. This recipes is sure to be enjoyed by people of all age groups especially the... - 0
Throwback Thursdays Bacon Cheese Fritters
From my new series, "Throwback Thursdays." I'm bringing over some of my favorite videos from my old channel for you every Thursday on top of my new videos each week. Enjoy! ^^ - 0
Deep Fried Cheese Recipes By Category