- » Deep Fried Catfish
Deep Fried Catfish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of deep fried catfish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for deep fried catfish recipes.
Fried Cajun Catfish
Catfish is readily available and is not expensive. I buy mine at the Asian market and cook it in a variety of ways. Frying it is a great way to cook it. Check out this recipe with cornmeal and Cajun seasoning. I did not add salt to it but feel free to do so... - 120.017
1. If the catfish is as fillets, cut them to small bite size pieces.
2. Chop the onions.
3. In a bowl, take egg whites, beer, buttermilk and mix well to make a smooth batter. Keep aside.
4. In a wide mouthed shallow dish, put the flour and mix... - 97.1012
1)Cut fish into small serving pieces.
2)Season fish with salt and pepper and dip it in crumbs then, brush with egg.
3)Dip in crumbs again.
4)In a pan, heat shortening and deep fry the fish until browned. Drain.
5)Take a saucepan and add... - 47.6954
1)Cut fish into 2 x 1-inch strips.
2)Take a shallow pan and put the fish into it.
3)Drizzle soy sauce and leave it for 30 minutes. Turn once.
4)In a bowl, mix flour, cornstarch, baking powder, salt and pepper together.
5)In another... - 47.1731
Battered fish is a nice example of simple meal which can be served with hush puppies or even eggs and rice. When it is served with eggs and rice it is traditional Filipino breakfast. Whichever way you serve it, everyone will enjoy it. Serve it piping hot. - 41.279
1) Diagonally score the fish on both sides, slitting approximately 1/8 inch deep.
2) Arrange in a large shallow dish and keep aside.
3) In a bowl, add buttermilk, salt, and pepper and mix well.
4) Add the buttermilk mix over the fish.
5) Cover and... - 40.0997
1)Cut fish into serving pieces.
2)In a bowl, mix together eggs and milk.
3)Dip the fish into the mixture and then into frying mix.
4)In a pan, heat shortening and deep fry until golden brown from both sides.
5)Serve the patio... - 37.5883