- » Deep Fried Broccoli
Deep Fried Broccoli Recipes
Enjoy our collection of deep fried broccoli recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for deep fried broccoli recipes.
Broccoli Cakes With Dipping Sauce
Looking for some easy party appetizer ideas with broccoli, here is a recipe just fit for the purpose. Watch Aarsi making showing how to make broccoli cakes with coating and seasonings and then a dipping sauce to accompany the cakes. Makes a good tea time... - 121.926
Broccoli In Hot Sauce
Do you enjoy broccoli? Here’s chef Vikas from Ching’s showing you how to prepare a delicious broccoli dish! Quick and simple, this seems really great! Don't worry if you hear a few words exchanged in Hindi in between…you aren't missing anything. The... - 90.4376
You May Also Like!
Foolproof Batter For Deep Fried Vegetables
1. To make the batter, in a bowl, add flour and seasonings.
2. Gradually pour in the beer while whisking constantly with a wire whisk or fork until smooth.
3. Cover and refrigerate the batter for 3 to 4 hours.
4. To make crispy batter... - 34.7473
Deep Fried Walnut Chicken
Cut chicken into 1" chunks.
Pour rice wine into a large bowl. Flatten green onions and ginger root with the flat side of a cleaver and add to bowl. Add salt, sesame oil, and pepper. Mix well.
Add chicken to bowl, toss to coat well, and let marinate for at... - 35.8822
Fried Beef With Broccoli And Oyster Sauce
Cut the beef into thin slices, and marinate for 30 minutes.
Wash and trim the broccoli into 8-cm (3-in) lengths.
Deep-fry the beef for 10 seconds and then drain well.
Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a frying-pan and fry the broccoli for 30 seconds over a... - 41.6881
Broccoli With Chilli Pecorino Cheese
Cook the onion gently in a deep frying pan with 1 tbsp olive oil for 2-3 minutes.
Add the broccoli to the pan, along with the wine and water.
Season well, then cover with a lid.
Cook for approximately 10-12 minutes, until the broccoli is just tender.
Check... - 39.4408
Broccoli Beef Stir Fry
1. In a large, deep skillet or wok, heat half the oil over medium-high flame.
2. When hot but not smoking, add the beef to the pan, and stir fry for about 7 minutes until evenly browned.
3. With a slotted spoon remove the beef onto a platter and keep... - 46.9906
Stir Fried Chicken With Broccoli Red Onions And Cashew Nuts
1) In a bowl, put the chicken strips and stir well after seasoning them with 1/4 teaspoon of salt and 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
2) Take a small bowl and mix together peanut oil and safflower oil in it.
3) Take a wok or a large, deep,... - 45.903
Broccoli And Cashew Fritters
1. Sift flour, garam masala, cumin, ground coriander and curry, baking and chili powders together into a bowl. Stir in water and oil and mix to make a smooth batter. Add cashews, spring onions and fresh coriander and mix to combine.
2.Heat oil in a large... - 38.5392
Korean Beef With Broccoli
If you love beef and you love broccoli then watch this video to learn how to make a really easy Korean style beef with broccoli stir-fry. The secret to the best beef and broccoli is to blanch the marinated beef in hot oil to seal in the juices then stir fry... - 114.328
Crispy Chilli Beef With Broccoli
1. Dredge the steak strips in cornflour.
2. Blend soy sauce, lime juice and sugar and keep aside.
3. In a large wok or skillet, pour 2 cm of oil and heat over a high flame.
4. When oil is smoking hot, Add coated steak strips and fry... - 43.8281
Breaded Broccoli Fritters With Tartar Sauce
– Preheat deep-fryer to ,400 °F (205 °C).
– In a saucepan filled with lightly salted boiling water, cook broccoli for 4 minutes. Rinse under cold water, drain and set aside.
– In a bowl, mix batter ingredients together (except egg white) with a... - 32.7081