- » Deep Fried Brisket
Deep Fried Brisket Recipes
Enjoy our collection of deep fried brisket recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for deep fried brisket recipes.
Stand the wiped joint in a deep dish.
Mix together the marinade ingredients and pourthem over the meat.
Leave to steep for up to 24 hours, basting frequently.
Drain the marinade off the meat and keep it to use later.
Wipe the joint and fry it until well... - 47.2894
Marinated Brisket Pot Roasts
Lay the joint in a deep dish.
Pour over the wine and leave to marinade for 3-4 hours, turning several times.
Remove and dry.
Fry the joint in hot dripping until well browned all over then place in a deep ovenproof casserole.
Arrange the onions, carrots,... - 44.2534
Reuben Egg Rolls
1. Lay an egg roll wrapper flat on a work surface and place two pickle slices toward the bottom end of the wrapper.
2. Top with a portion of the brisket, a portion of the cheese and a portion of the Sauerkraut
3. Brush the edges of the egg roll... - 105.775
Saint Paddy's Classic Corned Beef Dinner
1) Under running water, rinse the corned-beef and place it in a large, deep pot.
2) Cover completely with cold water and over high flame, bring to a boil. Skim off any scum that tends to rise to the surface during the boiling process.
3) Bring the heat... - 44.8421