- » Deep Fried Biscuits
Deep Fried Biscuits Recipes
Enjoy our collection of deep fried biscuits recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for deep fried biscuits recipes.
Sarasiya Khaja - Fried Flaky Biscuits
1. In a bowl, add the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, black pepper, white chili powder and turmeric powder. Mix well and set aside.
2. Slowly pour in 1/2 cup of warm water to make the dough. Make sure the dough is not too hard or too... - 127.703
You May Also Like!
Deep Fried Jimmy Dean Bacon, Egg And Cheese Biscuit
Welcome to another episode of Fryer Burns where the Frozen Food Master will see if deep frying a frozen food item makes it even better. For today's episode I deep fry Jimmy Dean Bacon, Egg & Cheese Biscuit Sandwiches in Budweiser American Ale beer batter. A... - 104.9
Deep Fried Wonton Cookies
Mix prunes, apricots, brown sugar, coconut and almonds.
Place about 2 teaspoons filling on center of each wonton skin.
Moisten edges with water.
Fold each skin in half to form triangle; press edges firmly to seal.
Heat oil (1 to 1 1/2 inches) to 360°.
Fry 3... - 33.7992
How to make delicious doughnuts from a can of biscuits! It is a quick, easy and inexpensive treat! - 122.466
Combine eggs, granulated sugar replacement and salt in mixing bowl and beat very slightly.
Beat in milk, vanilla and flour until smooth.
Heat deep fat to 365°F (180°C); heat rosette iron.
Shake off excess oil.
Dip into batter to within 1/4 in. (8 mm) of top... - 32.7119
Deep Fried Fish Sticks
– In a deep-fryer, heat oil to 400 °F (205 °C).
– In a bowl, combine oil, paprika, baking powder, egg and milk. Add flour, soda biscuits or corn flakes, and salt. Stir.
– Coat fish sticks with this mixture, then drop into deep-fryer and fry... - 31.0106
Deep Fried Crab Puffs
Stir together biscuit mix, cheese, and onion.
Shred crab and stir into cheese mixture.
Beat together egg, water, Worcestershire, and hot pepper seasoning.
Stir into crab mixture just until blended.
In a deep pan, heat about 1 1/2 inches oil to 375° on a... - 46.4405
Fried Biscuit Puffs
Stir together flour, baking powder, and salt.
Cut in the shortening till mixture resembles cornmeal.
Gradually add the water, stirring with a fork (dough will be crumbly).
Turn onto floured surface; knead into a smooth ball.
Divide dough in half; let stand 10... - 38.1053
Hoosier Fried Biscuits
Dissolve yeast in warm water.
Add sugar and stir thoroughly.
Heat milk slightly.
Put milk and yeast mixture in a large mixing bowl or bowl of an electric mixer.
Stir to mix.
Stir salt, if used, into 1 cup of the flour.
Gradually add flour mixture to yeast... - 39.3647
Fried Soda Biscuits
Stir together flour, soda, and salt.
Cut in 1/4 cup shortening till the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Make a well in the dry mixture; add buttermilk or sour milk all at once.
Stir just till the dough clings together.
Knead gently on lightly floured surface... - 31.9294
Fried Yeast Biscuits
1. Into a small bowl pour the lukewarm water and add the yeast and 1 teaspoon of the sugar, rest for 2 or 3 minutes and then mix well.
2. Set in a warm, draft-free place such as an unlighted oven for about 10 minutes, until the yeast bubbles up... - 44.8631