Deep Fried Beef
- » Deep Fried Beef Roast
Deep Fried Beef Roast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of deep fried beef roast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for deep fried beef roast recipes.
Quick Thyme Rubbed Pot Roasted Chicken
Planning some recipe for the super bowl but are left with little time. Need not worry, there are many like you who wait for the last minute. We have a quick pot roasted chicken recipe for you for the super bowl. Watch the video carefully for the recipe. - 81.8231
Roast Beef Croquettes
Season beef with salt, pepper, onion juice and Worcestershire sauce.
Add remaining ingredients, shape after the form of small croquettes.
Roll in flour, egg and crumbs.
Fry in deep fat or place in buttered pan and bake in oven until brown. - 30.5591
Open Faced Roast Beef Sandwich
Cover 1 slice of pumpernickel bread with a thick layer of butter so that moist topping will not soak through.
Top the buttered bread with the ingredients. - 25.532
Beef Top Round Roast
Are you looking forward to serve a wholesome meal - then go for this beef preparation. This beef top round roast is amazing, when drizzled with the white gravy. Serve with bread rolls and steamed veggies on side. It is going to be a comforting dinner for you. - 111.939
Emmber Classic Sliced Roast Beef Tex Mex Fajita Skillet
1. Combine fajita sauce, mushrooms and onions in a bowl.
2. Cut sliced roast beef into 1 -inch strips. Heat on a flat grill until warm.
3. Heat a cast-iron skillet until smoking. Place the vegetable mixture in the skillet, top with roast beef, and garnish... - 27.9918
Dry Fried Beef
Cut meat in slices 1/8 inch thick, then cut into shreds 1/8 inch wide and 2 inches long.
In a bowl, combine the hot bean sauce, sherry, sugar, and chile peppers; set aside.
Pour salad oil in a wok or small deep pan and heat over mediumhigh heat to 360° on a... - 42.2536
Scandinavian Beef Pot Roast
Sprinkle roast generously with salt, pepper, and ginger.
Pour oil into shallow frying pan over medium heat.
Peel and thinly slice onions.
Peel and crush garlic.
Saute onions and garlic in hot oil until onions are soft and golden.
Place prepared roast in Dutch... - 43.9759
Christmas Day Standing Rib Roast Of Beef
This Christmas Day Standing Rib Roast Of Beef when served as Main Dish is sure to please your guests and family members. Its impressive, tasty and a mind-blowing combination of ingredients makes sure that everyone will come back for seconds. This is a dish to... - 40.5185
Spanish Beef Roast
1) Cut slashes about an inch and a half deep with a knife around the meat
2) Tuck an olive into each slash
3) Rub flour over the meat and fry the meat into a dutch oven or kettle
4) Keep aside and reserve 2 tablespoons of the drippings
5) Into the... - 41.4927
Old Fashioned Beef Pot Roast With Tomatoes
1. Melt butter in a large, deep flameproof casserole over moderate heat. Add beef and sear well on all sides. Remove meat from casserole and set aside.
2. Add onion, garlic and carrots to casserole and fry until golden. Return meat and add remaining... - 37.0241
Roasted Gigot Of Monkfish With Espagnole Sauce
1. For the sauce, heat the dripping in a large, heavy-based pan, add the shin of beef and fry over a medium-high heat, stirring from time to time, until nicely browned. Add carrot, celery, onion, bacon and crushed chillies, then fry for 10 mins until lightly... - 37.8194
Wine Braised Chuck Roast With Bow Ties
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add onion and garlic; cook, stirring often, until onion is soft but not brown (6 to 8 minutes).
Stir in wine, water, tomato sauce, vinegar, bay leaf, allspice, cinnamon stick, cumin seeds, salt, and... - 39.5026
Fried Green Pepper
1)Cook green pepper strips in boiling water for 5 minutes and then strain.
2)In a bowl, mix onion, garlic, soya sauce, beef and blanched pepper well.
3)Dip pepper smeared mixture in beaten egg.
4)Coat pepper with flour.
5)Heat oil and deep fry pepper.... - 44.2747
Carne Relleno With Fried Plantains
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. On a flat work surface, place the beef and spread the top side with garlic paste.
3. Season the beef with salt, pepper, and oregano.
4. Add layers of the ham, onion, carrot, chile, and bell pepper;... - 48.7561
Cut meat into cubes.
Discard fat and bone.
Heat fat in a deep Dutch oven and add meat a layer at a time.
When each layer is well browned, lift out.
Add onions and garlic and stir-fry 2 or 3 minutes.
Return meat to the pan and add all remaining ingredients... - 41.6177
Marinated Brisket Pot Roasts
Lay the joint in a deep dish.
Pour over the wine and leave to marinade for 3-4 hours, turning several times.
Remove and dry.
Fry the joint in hot dripping until well browned all over then place in a deep ovenproof casserole.
Arrange the onions, carrots,... - 44.2534
Chinese Spicy Beef In Orange Sauce
Beef stir fries have to be one of the most popular items on any Chinese take-out menu. Robust, spicy dishes like this beef stir-fry in orange sauce will take you on a tour to China at your dinner table! This dish is a treat for your senses. It is a... - 126.87
Beef With Cashew Nuts
1) Thinly slice the fillet steak. Discard fat, if any.
2) In a bowl, combine soy sauce, dry sherry, 2 teaspoons of the sesame oil, the water, corn flour, seasoning and ginger. Place the steak into the bowl.
3) Cover with a lid and marinate... - 46.0611
Beef Wellington With Morels And Asparagus
1) Tightly roll the beef in a cling film and chill for 24 hours.
2) Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas.
3) In a heavy frying pan, unwrap and cook the beef in 2 tablespoon heated oil for about 15 minutes or until evenly browned. ... - 42.2252
Bo Xao Mang
Heat half the oil in a large, deep frying-pan.
When it is very hot, add the beef strips and stir-fry for 2 minutes, or until they just lose their pinkness.
Using a slotted spoon, transfer them to a plate and keep warm.
Add the remaining oil to the... - 34.0064
Roast Veal With Vegetables- روست بيف وصفة طبخ لحم عجل خضار
This braised veal with vegetables is an Arabic way of cooking veal and it is makes the meat moist and succulent taking this dish to the next level. Watch the video for exact recipe and try it when cooking veal or beef next time. - 95.0595
Stuffed Roasted Duck
Hosting a grand family get together? You certainly need to cook up a feast. Try this Stuffed Roasted Duck that is certainly an impressive main dish. Watch this video to learn a detailed process to prepare this delicacy at home. - 89.8722
1)Place vermicelli in water and add salt to it. Bring to boil and strain.
2)In a deep frying pan, warm some oil. Add in beef strips and stir fry.
3)Now add garlic, green onion and continue to stir fry for 2 minutes. Add in prawns, mushrooms and fry for... - 40.7143
Chicken Club Sandwiches With Potato Fries
A treat for your eyes and your stomach - the Club Sandwich serves you a completely fulfilling breakfast, with toasted bread, usually cut into quarters covering two layers of meat and vegetables separated by an additional slice of bread.
For the meat, chicken... - 0
Old London Liver And Kidneys
Presoak a clay pot, top and bottom, in water for 15 minutes.
Place the liver and kidneys in the presoaked pot.
Brown the sliced onions in the butter and olive oil until golden and add to pot, then fry the chopped bacon until almost done, pour off most of the... - 41.4361
Chiles En Nogada
This is a very interesting dish. The first time I ate it well it was icky sweet so b careful of the sugar ratio, as when done properly it is quite nice. I especially like the heat balance. - 46.4411
Bbq Flank Steak
Bbq Flank Steak is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. The effortlessly prepared Bbq Flank Steak is a dish that you would love to serve at your party. - 30.4099
1. Preheat the oven to 325°.
2. Take a large deep roasting pan, place ham in it and pour water over it in the depth of 2 inches. Boil and cover the roasting pan while cooking the meat.
3. Simmer for about an hour and cool slightly,... - 40.7067
French Dip Sandwich
Chef Walter Staib from City Tavern in Philadelphia makes a lunchtime French Dip sandwich using Momma Dietz's Pot Roast of Beef. - 118.445
1) Take a meat mallet and pound the meat into eight 4 x 8 inch slices.
2) Slice the speck into eight long strips.
3) Lightly spread each meat slice with mustard, one slice of speck, salt and pepper to taste, chopped onion and roll meat... - 44.0806
Shrimp Po Boy Sandwich
You don't really have to fly down to the South to enjoy po'boy sandwiches. Try Beryl Stokes' simple recipe for a warm, delicious, seafood submarine sandwich right in your kitchen. They are sure to get you hooked for good. - 91.8858
For richer color and flavor, first brown the beef bones and meat or chicken cuts.
Arrange beef and bones in a flat lightly oiled pan and bake at 375F, turning occasionally until a rich deep brown color, about 50 minutes.
Brown chicken cuts in a lightly oiled... - 45.596
Chicken Broth is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. Try this easy to prepare Chicken Broth, you will love to serve to your loved ones. - 44.9527
Moussaka (using Leftover Lamb)
Moussaka(using leftover lamb) is the best way you can use leftover lamb! Try out the Moussaka(using leftover lamb yourself) and et me know! - 45.2457
Real Texan Lasagna Part 2
Celebrity Chef Ramona Werst shares her recipe for Real Texas Lasagna and shows how to make it. - 71.8828
Real Texas Lasagna Part 3
Here we have Ramona Werst sharing her recipe for Real Texas Lasagna and shows how to make it. - 71.9948
Real Texas Lasagna Part 4
Watch Ramona Werst as she shares her recipe for Real Texas Lasagna and shows how to make it. - 72.0212
Russian Beet And Cabbage Soup
Here's an amazing Russian Beet And Cabbage Soup recipe, which makes for a perfect appetizer. This soup is really easy to make and has a great blend of flavors. Spread the taste by sharing this Russian Beet And Cabbage Soup recipe with your friends. - 49.1783
Cajun Style Catfish Po-boy Sandwich
When in a mood for a quick bite, try quickly putting together this Cajun styled sandwich together. A staple in Cajun and South Lousiana, this irresistible fish sandwich that comes packed with fresh Creole seasonings and a multitude of other yummy condiments.... - 109.896
Khao Soy (ข้าวซอย)
This creamy chicken coconut milk curry with egg noodles is the epitome of comfort food. It is the perfect bowl on a cold Winter night! - 49.5919
Burmese Khow Suey - Curry Noodle Soup
Khow Suey is a soul comforting, Burmese one-dish meal consisting of a massaman style yellow coconut curry with vegetables, beef, or chicken served over egg noodles and topped with assorted ingredients like fried garlic, roughly ground peanuts, fried... - 48.6639
Malaysian-inspired Chicken Wings
Instead of by deep-frying we get the crunch on these wings by roasting. The sugar caramelizes, producing wings that are juicy with a little bit of crunch.
The longer you marinate the better. These wings can marinate for two days, which will make the meat... - 44.8537