- » Deep Fried Beef
Deep Fried Beef Recipes
Enjoy our collection of deep fried beef recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for deep fried beef recipes.
Italian meatballs are the ultimate treat! They are also quite easy to make. In this video we made a huge batch for 3 meals – rigatoni and meatballs, Minestrone soup and we froze 1/3 for meatball pizza. Meatballs freeze beautifully! - 128.787
I shot this video in my last day in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia - where I met many amazing people and had a wonderful time! Per many requests from viewers, I asked my friend Eman to show us another recipe that is popular in Saudi Arabia: Sambusa! Sambusa is very... - 125.189
Samosa, Sambusa or Sambuus whatever you call it, is found all over the world. There are more known in Indian but the truth is that there are favorite in Africa too, Countries like Kenya, Samalia, Tanzania and so on love these snacks. Here a simple recipe... - 114.845
Thai - Sun Dried Beef Jerky
We dried our foods by the sun for more than 1,000 years. You can dry meats, fishs, vegetables, or fruits. Preserved them and stored them for long time. Thai-beef jerky is no defferent. It had been dried, preserved and cooked. Serve this with rice or as a... - 114.248
Tom's Buffalo Dogs
1)With a paper towel dry the hot dogs to avoid oil splatter. Deep fry the hot dog for 2 minutes at 375 degrees.
2)In a pan pour the buffalo wing sauce and coat the hot dog well.
3)Top the hot dog with minced celery and blue cheese and some... - 109.341
Want your beef with a Asian twist? Try Maangchi's Tangsuyuk, its sweet and sour crispy beef strips. Its amazing to watch her cook even the Chinese dishes with great confidence. The sauce is the most delicious with apples, pineapples and sugar for a very... - 107.684
Reuben Egg Rolls
1. Lay an egg roll wrapper flat on a work surface and place two pickle slices toward the bottom end of the wrapper.
2. Top with a portion of the brisket, a portion of the cheese and a portion of the Sauerkraut
3. Brush the edges of the egg roll... - 105.775
Korean Food: Meat Balls (소고기 동그랑땡)
Watch this video to learn Aeri’s mother’s recipe of Korean meatballs. They are very unlike the Italian or European ones we know of! These meatballs have a crispy outer coating cause they are double fried. They are almost like batter fried chicken! Serve... - 103.143
Quick Easy Budget-friendly Corned Beefcakes
You don't always need fine china or elaborate settings to make your dinner a success. Sometimes something as sumptuous as corned beefcakes can liven up your dinner table. Betty demonstrates how you can make this delicious meat cakes conveniently and in less... - 99.6344
Easy Deep Frying Beef Jerky
Are you looking for a beef jerky recipe? Here is a perfect deep frying beef jerky recipe that can be easily prepared by you in your own kitchen. Can't believe it, then just view this video to prepare this amazing recipe and surprise your family and friends! - 94.6725
1. Pour water on bread core to make it wet, and then press it with your hands to squeeze away water.
2. In food processor, finely chop onion with a touch of olive oil.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine ground meat, bread core, and egg... - 94.1448
Korean Food: Tang Soo Yook (탕수육)
The Korean name of this Deep Fried Meat With Sauce is Tang-soo-yook (탕수육) which is Korean style Chinese food. You can find this food in the Chinese restaurants in Korea. (This is not authentic Chinese food. *^^*) The fried meat tastes really great with... - 91.6013
Lamb Keftedes is a South Asian meatballs dish replicated all over the world with little variations. Here we have a recipe from the chef's grandma which is in Italian style. No rocket science behind the dish but a little involved recipe to keep you on your... - 85.334
Deep Fried Laotian Beef Jerky
Are you looking for a classic beef jerky recipe? Here you have a perfect Laotian beef jerky recipe for you. Go gear up to prepare this amazing beef jerky. Deep fry the sun-dried beef until fragrant for an excellent appetizer. Go ahead and be prepared for a... - 84.1564
Clyde has come up with another popular dish from Filipino cuisine. Its lumpia or crispy spring rolls with beef based filling. Clyde is using ground beef, carrot and some leftover vegetables and sprouts. He has shot the video very well covering all aspects of... - 76.8894
Gourmet Beef Empanadas
1) In large non-stick pan, heat butter in saute onion until tender.
2) Mix in the beef; saute until no longer red.
3) Stir in the tomatoes, chiles, raisins and 1 teaspoon salt.
4) Lower the heat, stirring occasionally for 20 to 25... - 47.4711
1) In a skillet, saute the bacon until crisp.
2) Remove with a slotted spoon, drain thoroughly and dice the bacon.
3) In the skillet drippngs, add the steak, stir and cook until it is no more pink,
4) In a large bowl, combine the steak, mashed potato,... - 45.6161
Deep Fried Beef Pies
Prepare pastry; shape into a ball and wrap in waxed paper; chill.
Cook ground beef in hot shortening and oil in a large skillet, separating meat with a spoon.
Remove from heat and drain off fat.
Mix in remaining ingredients except fat.
Cover and simmer 30... - 45.4715
Beef Curry Puffs
1. To make filling, in frying pan heat oil over a high heat and stir fry shallots, curry paste and cumin for 2 minutes.
2. Add beef, stir-fry for 5 minutes until brown, remove pan from heat, stir in coriander and set aside to cool.
3. Roll out pastry... - 45.3014
Deep Fried Beef With Sesame Seeds
1) Slice beef into 1 cm (1/2 in) thick.
2) On a chopping board, flatten with the side of a cleaver until 0.5 cm (1/4 in) thick.
3) Put in a bowl and sprinkle with bicarbonate soda, meat tenderizer with some water.
4) Massage with the hand for... - 45.2687
Pan Seared Tenderloin With Port Jus
1) In a bowl, mix the dried currants and brandy and let soak covered for at least 1 hour and upto 3 days.
2) Coat the steaks with oil, pepper and sage mix. Place covered in the refrigerator.
3) In a small pan, dry toast the peppercorns,... - 43.9538
Deep Fried Spare Ribs With Spicy Salt And Pepper
1. To prepare the marinade in a saucepan mix all the marinade ingredients.
2. To prepare the ribs trim off any excess fat and gristle from the ribs.
3. Let it marinate in the marinade for at least 2-3 hours.
4. Then add the stock or water and... - 43.3944
Crispy Shredded Beef
1. To prepare the beef thinly cut into matchstick shreds.
2. In a bowl make a batter mixing eggs, salt and cornflour.
3. Coat the shredded beef with this batter mixing well.
4. In a deep fry pan deep-fry the beef in hot oil... - 43.248
1. Trim rust and rind from rashers. Press to thin.
2. Cut bacon and divide into same number as meat pieces.
3. Arrange bacon pieces on each piece of meat. Tie or skew as for beef olives.
4. In a pan fry meat and vegetables similar to... - 42.6428
Sweet And Sour Hamburger Sandwiches
1. Mix beef and pork with salt and pepper. Divide into 6 equal portions.
2. Shape into patties and brown in hot fat. Drain on absorbent paper.
3. Place a pineapple slices atop each patty.
4. Prepare a mixture of soy sauce, brown sugar, Worcestershire,... - 42.6141
Beef Cordon Blue
Beef Cordon Bleu is a classical french dish. A fantastic amalgam of meat, cured meat and cheese. It is one of the fondest dishes found across Europe, because of its crispy and cheesy feel. Often served with accompanied sauces, but in itself is too flavorsome. - 41.8199
Beef Medallions With Wilted Collard Greens And Tobasco Onion Rings
1) In a bowl, mix flour, cornstarch, cumin, chile powder and salt. Toss the onion rings in the mixture and dust off the excess.
2) In a saucepan, add enough oil for deep frying and heat it to 350 degrees. Add in the rings in batches and fry till... - 41.6269
Corned Beef Appetizers
1) In a pan, whisk the flour into the mushroom soup, until thoroughly blended.
2) Stir and bring the mixture to a boil.
3) Stir in the corned beef, mix thoroughly and spread over a plate until firm.
4) Shape the mixture into 2 1/2-inches long... - 39.1446
Drop the first 6 ingredients into the glass part of a blender and cover.
Whiz until smooth.
Drop in the bread and whiz again.
Add seasonings to taste and pour over meats in a large beater bowl.
Beat on low speed until smooth.
Form into tiny meat balls and fry... - 38.4438
Mock Beef Rissoles
1. Cook the rice in milk till tender.
2. Add grated radish, onion and chopped capsicum.
3. Add mustard, pepper, salt and lime juice.
4. Fold in whipped white of egg.
5. Roll in breadcrumbs. Deep fry. Drain and serve hot with tomato sauce. - 38.354
1 Chill beef and cut into 18 thin slices.
2 Combine garlic, soy sauce, sherry, sugar, pepper and oil. Add beef and stir to coat. Marinate 1 hour. Discard marinade.
3 Lay out rice paper sheets with one corner pointing towards you. Brush each sheet lightly with... - 37.9444
Mexican Won Tons
1) In a saute pan, heat oil and cook the ground meat.
2) Let cool.
3) On an egg roll wrapper, place 1/2 tablespoon of the meat. Roll up the wrapper like a burrito. Repeat the process until all the meat is used up.
4) In a heavy wok, add enough... - 37.8513
Deep-fried Beef With Scallion
Combine batter ingredients.
Let stand for 1 hour: Dip beef strips, a few at a time, into the batter and deep fry in oil at 400Â°F.
Drain on paper towels and keep warm.
Combine remaining ingredients and simmer, covered, for 20 minutes.
Place scallion mixture... - 37.3921
Chili Beef Burger Sandwiches
1. Mix beef chuck with salt, powdered mustard, chili powder, celery salt, pepper, garlic, instant minced onion, and tomato sauce.
2. Divide into 4 equal portions and shape into patties. Fry patties in fat until golden brown or until they reach desired... - 37.3836
Beef Tostada Cups
1. Heat oil in a saucepan until a cube of bread dropped in browns in 50 seconds. Deep-fry tortillas, one at a time pressed between two metal ladles, for 1 minute or until crisp and golden. Drain on absorbent kitchen paper.
2. To make filling, place chilli... - 30.1379
Rub salt, saltpeter, and pepper on meat.
Leave in refrigerator for 3 days or more, draining off any liquid that accumulates.
Deep fry in lard heated to 375°F.on a frying thermometer. - 25.5385
Making meatballs can sometime be a little challenging but this recipe is extremely easy to make it and surely very delicious. I love it and I promise you are going to love it too. - 0
Beef Egg Rolls
1. In a pan add in the beef and sauté for few minutes. Season with some salt and pepper and break the beef with spatula. Cook until it turns brown.
2. Remove the excess fat from the pan and store 1 tbsp. of the pan. Add in the fat to the beef again... - 0
Deep Fried Beef Recipes By Category