- » Deep Fried Bamboo Shoot
Deep Fried Bamboo Shoot Recipes
Enjoy our collection of deep fried bamboo shoot recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for deep fried bamboo shoot recipes.
Deep Fried Bamboo Shoots
I am on a spree of checking out all sorts of fried recipes and this Deep Fried Bamboo Shoots is one among them. This particular Deep Fried Bamboo Shoots recipe did turn out exceptionally nice. Do give it a try! - 31.5309
Deep Fried Bamboo Shoots And Salted Cabbage
The best by far among my fried bamboo shoots recipe is this Deep Fried Bamboo Shoots And Salted Cabbage recipe. I have been making this Deep Fried Bamboo Shoots And Salted Cabbage quite often for the past few days. You will thank me for this good recipe. - 33.8738
Fried Prawns With Bamboo Shoots And Cashew Nuts
Marinate the prawns for 20 minutes.
Gently fry the cashew nuts in 4 tablespoons of oil for about 5 minutes until they are lightly browned; do not let them burn.
Dice the bamboo shoots.
Deep-fry the prawns for 20 seconds in very hot oil, then drain... - 39.1663
Braised Bamboo Shoots And Winter Melon
1. Skin winter melon and remove seeds. Wash and cut into 1" x1 1/2" (2.5 cm x4cm) chunks.
2. Cut bamboo shoots into 1" x 1 1/2" (2.5 cm x 4 cm) chunks. Heat oil in wok over medium-high heat. Deep-fry bamboo shoots until golden brown. Drain well.
3. Remove... - 32.5592
Stir Fried Bamboo Shoots
1) In a bowl, add warm water to soak mushrooms for 15 minutes.
2) Squeeze the mushrooms to dry. Slice the caps by discarding the hard stalks.
3) In a wok or a deep frying pan, add oil to heat up.
4) Add ginger, garlic, spring onions and... - 41.9205
Dry Cooked Bamboo Shoots
1) In a bowl of warm water, place the dried shrimps to soak, if using. Drain water.
2) In a wok or a deep frying pan, add oil to heat up.
3) Add the bamboo shoots to stir-fry for 2 minutes until these turn pale brown around the edges.
4)... - 43.8092
Squid With Bamboo Shoots
1) With a sharp knife cut the cleaned squid in half lengthwise and score each piece in a diamond pattern.
2) Cut the scored squid into pieces about 6 cm x 2 cm (2 1/2 in x 3/4 in).
3) Dry thoroughly.
4) In a hot oil, deep fry the squid... - 44.7499
Spicy Pork With Bamboo Shoots In Pastry Baskets
Prepare Miniature Fried Pastry Baskets, Toppings and Spicy Pork with Bamboo Shoots.
To serve, fill each pastry basket 3/4 full with warm meat filling.
Add a small amount of each topping in order listed.
Miniature Fried Pastry Baskets: In a wok or deep pot,... - 42.8202
Rice With Bamboo Shoots
1) Remove 2-3 outer layers of the shoot and trim 1 inch tip; make a deep cut vertically on the shoot towards its center.
2) In water from washing rice submerge the shoots and allow to a boil; reduce the heat and simmer for 40-50 min until... - 36.4851
Almond Chicken Arima
Combine onion, cucumber, carrot, water chestnuts, mushrooms, and bamboo shoots in deep bowl.
Let stand for 10 minutes.
Drain, discarding liquid.
Cook chicken in oil in skillet for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally; add vegetables and salt.
Cook... - 36.3158
Fried Chopped Pork Kidneys With Snow Peas And Bamboo Snoots
Mix the diluted cornstarch, the rice wine or sherry, soy sauce, salt, sugar, vinegar and sesame-seed oil, and set the mixture aside.
Bring 4 cups [1 quart] of water to a boil.
Add the kidney pieces and simmer over low heat until the pieces have turned white... - 44.951
Stir Fried Pork With Deep Fried Bean Curd
You can easily try to prepare this Stir Fried Pork With Deep Fried Bean Curd. I have worked a bit hard to deliver a really easy recipe for you people, so that you do not leave preparing Stir Fried Pork With Deep Fried Bean Curd mid-way. If you love fried... - 43.7285
Stir Fried Deep Fried Pork And Vegetables
I would give this Stir Fried Deep Fried Pork And Vegetables recipe an A+. I have rarely had a pork dish which tastes as good as this Stir Fried Deep Fried Pork And Vegetables. You will give it an A+ too. - 37.9451
Classic Deep Fried Shrimp With Vegetables
1. Shell, devein and butterfly shrimp. Marinate as in the second or third variation of Basic Deep-fried Shrimp, then deep-fry. (Reserve the marinade.)
2. Slice bamboo shoots thin; also Chinese cabbage stems, celery, water chestnuts, onion and mushrooms.
3.... - 39.5779
Deep Fried Shrimp With Vegetables
1 Deep-fry shrimp as in Basic Deep-fried Shrimp.
2 Dice carrots and parboil. Dice bamboo shoots. Slice ginger root and leek.
3. In one cup, combine sugar, catsup, sherry, soy sauce and vinegar. In another cup, blend cornstarch and cold water to a paste.
4.... - 36.1538
Sole With Mushrooms And Bamboo
The Sole With Mushrooms And Bamboo sauce is a perfect sea food dish for all seafood lover out there. I served this for lunch this weekend and my family adored it. The Sole With Mushrooms And Bamboo has an original chinese ring to it and should not be missed... - 45.4472
Deep Fried Roast Pork Squares With Crabmeat
A very good Deep Fried Roast Pork Squares With Crabmeat recipe you can try if you have got pork squares and crabmeat in your house. My husband loves this Deep Fried Roast Pork Squares With Crabmeat so much that he purchases pork and crabmeat almost every... - 37.3686
Deep Fried Eggs And Vegetables
This Deep Fried Eggs And Vegetables is one real egg treat. This Deep Fried Eggs And Vegetables is just the perfect little egg recipe you are looking for. A hit grab! - 37.7555
Deep Fried Lobster And Vegetables
Though Deep Fried Lobster And Vegetables is set all in rage in Chinese buffets, for the past few months I have been trying different variations of it. I'm dead sure you will love his scrumptious Deep Fried Lobster And Vegetables recipe. Experience it! - 40.6172
Deep Fried Sweet And Pungent Fish Shanghai Style
My husband loved this Deep Fried Sweet And Pungent Fish Shanghai Style dish so much that he took it for lunch the next day. This Deep Fried Sweet And Pungent Fish Shanghai Style is definitely a keeper. You will love it! - 43.0269
Black Mushroom Chicken Deep Fried And Braised
Black Mushroom Chicken Deep Fried And Braised is really an easy dish to prepare. Yet, this Black Mushroom Chicken Deep Fried And Braised recipe is so delicious that it gives your guests an impression that you were in kitchen the whole day long. Impressive... - 40.6787
Deep Fried Fish Sections With Vegetables
Oh my!This Deep Fried Fish Sections With Vegetables is surely worth a try. This Deep Fried Fish Sections With Vegetables recipe has got a whole new different taste which is great in its own Shanghai way. Give it a try! - 39.0167
Classic Fluffy Deep Fried Shrimp Balls
1. Shell and devein shrimp. Then mince, along with bamboo shoots, canned button mushrooms and scallion. Place in a mixing bowl.
2. Blend in salt, pepper and sesame oil. Then fold in egg white. Stir in one direction until mixture is fluffy. Then form into... - 32.8718
Deep Fried Steamed Aromatic Squab
Just the aroma of this Deep Fried Steamed Aromatic Squab will transport you all the way to China. If you are planning a home cooked Chinese dinner, you can very well have this Deep Fried Steamed Aromatic Squab in your menu. Delicious indeed! - 40.6616
Mixed Vegetable Sauce For Deep Fried Peking Chicken
1. Soak dried mushrooms.
2. Shred ginger root. Slice bamboo shoots, Chinese lettuce, water chestnuts and soaked mushrooms.
3. Heat oil. Add salt, then ginger root, and stir-fry a few times.
4. Add all sliced vegetables; stir-fry to heat through Add stock and... - 32.5373
Deep Fried Fish With Vegetables
Fish and vegetables is always on the forefront when it comes to the health quotient and that is what inspired me to prepare this Deep Fried Fish With Vegetables. This Deep Fried Fish With Vegetables recipe is healthy, tasty as well as easy to prepare. Check... - 45.1405
Deep Fried Fish Squares Szechwan Style
Deep Fried Fish Squares Szechwan Style is a lovely recipe you will thank me for. Everyone who tastes this Deep Fried Fish Squares Szechwan Style recipe of mine recommends the same to their friends and family. Good one to check out! - 43.7242
Deep Fried Crabmeat Fritters With Vegetables
A handful of vegetables when added to crabmeat always works wonders and I set out on this Deep Fried Crabmeat Fritters With Vegetables venture based on this fact. And, it did prove that Deep Fried Crabmeat Fritters With Vegetables always do make a meal... - 42.0302
Deep Fried Marinated Crabs
This Deep Fried Marinated Crabs tastes good all on its own. I am pleased with this new Deep Fried Marinated Crabs recipe. Nothing is quite as satisfying as this! - 44.0172
Deep-fried Wontos With Sweet And Tangy Dipping Sauce
1. In a medium bowl, combine cornstarch and sake; mix well. Add pork and shrimp. Stir well to coat.
2. In a large skillet, heat oil. Add shrimp and pork mixture, stir-fry about 5 minutes, or until pork is no longer pink. Cool mixture.
3. Soak mushrooms in... - 32.4704
Paperwrapped And Deep Fat Fried Prawns
Paper-Wrapped And Deep Fat Fried Prawns is an amazingly delicious easy to prepare side dish recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this Paper-Wrapped And Deep Fat Fried Prawns; I am sure your loved ones will give you a lot of compliments... - 46.2611
Fried Pork With Szechwan Preserved Vegetables
Cut the pork into matchstick shreds, and marinate for 30 minutes.
Cut the bamboo, preserved vegetable and parboiled carrot into match-stick pieces.
De-seed the pepper and slice finely.
Deep-fry the pork for 30 seconds and then drain well.
Heat a frying-pan... - 43.7311
1)In a deep frying pan, heat oil.
2)Add in carrot pieces, bamboo shoot, chicken pieces, mushrooms. Stir fry for 2 minutes.
3)Now add in rori/mirin, dasi and sugar. Cook for 10 minutes.
4)Reduce heat and add in soya sauce.
5)Simmer over low heat until... - 42.0365
Hair Pin Prawns
1) Peel the prawns, discarding heads, tails and shells.
2) Cut down the back of each prawn and remove intestinal tract.
3) Flatten prawns open and marinate with bicarbonate soda, salt and sesame oil for 20 minutes.
4) Cut the mustard green... - 45.6025
Sweet And Sour Fish
1. Wash fish well and drain on paper towels.
2. With a sharp knife, make three deep diagonal slashes across each side of each fish.
To Make Marinade:
3. In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, sherry, 1 tablespoon sugar, the ginger, garlic... - 45.7318
Split the fish but leave the tail intact.
Cut out the backbone.
Open out the fish and score the flesh with crisscross cuts to within inch of the skin.
Dredge with flour.
Heat the oil to 350°F (176°C).
Fry the fish for 5 minutes.
Lift out the fish and... - 45.3549
1 Steam mushrooms, remove stems and finely chop caps. Marinate chicken and pork with 1 tbsp (15 mL) combined seasonings for 10 minutes and set aside. Heat oil in a pan, saute water chestnuts and bamboo shoots and set aside.
2 Heat another pan with oil and... - 37.2333
Pork N Shrimp Spring Rolls
In a large skillet, cook pork over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
Stir in bean sprouts, bamboo shoots, shrimp, mushrooms and onions.
In a small bowl, whisk cornstarch, soy sauce, water, garlic powder and oil until smooth; stir into the... - 41.9626
Vegetarian Lo Han Zhai Casserole
1. To prepare the black fungus soak it in water for 10-20 minutes, then rinse and drain well discarding any hard bits.
2. In a preheated wok heat the oil until hot, deep-fry the bean-curd pieces for about 2 minutes, remove and drain.
3.... - 45.4548
1) Prepare the prawn paste first.
2) Peel the prawns, discarding heads, tails and shells.
3) Remove intestinal tract.
4) Process prawns in a blender for a few seconds with the diced pork fat.
5) Add all other prawn paste ingredients and process... - 45.3736
Vegetable Chop Suey With Sauce
Prepare rice in advance.
Heat vegetable oil to 400° F. for deep-frying the tofu. Prepare all other ingredients and assemble them, ready to cook.
Sauce: In a small bowl, dissolve bouillon cube in boiling water. In a separate bowl, mix cornstarch or arrowroot... - 40.9183
Crispy Spring Rolls
1. To prepare the bean sprouts wash and drain them.
2. Cut the vegetables into fine shreds roughly the same size as the bean sprouts.
3. In a pan heat the oil and stir-fry the vegetables for about 1 minute.
4. Add the salt, sugar, soy... - 46.3793
Koinobori Spring Rolls (egg Rolls)
Koinobori (こいのぼり) is carp-shaped wind socks traditionally flown on May 5th in Japan to celebrate "Tango no Sekku" (端午の節句), boy's festival, in honor of sons and in the hope that they will grow up healthy and strong.
However in 1948, the... - 101.471
Beef And Vegetable Stir Fry
Partially freeze beef; slice very thinly across the grain into bite-size strips.
Cook broccoli and carrots, covered, in boiling salted water 2 minutes; drain.
Mix cornstarch, salt, and sugar; blend in soy sauce and sherry.
Preheat a wok or large... - 43.5567
Fried Noodles Xiamen Style
Peel prawns, remove heads and discard any intestinal tract.
Keep prawns aside and put heads and shells in a pan with 1 cup water.
Bring to the boil, then simmer 10 minutes.
Strain through a sieve, pressing on heads and shells to extract the maximum stock.
Set... - 47.2404
Stir Fried Fragrant Eggplant
This Stir Fried Fragrant Eggplant I had at one Chinese restaurant and I was floored . This Stir Fried Fragrant Eggplant is an unusual one which you can try on your free days. Do let me know the feedback. - 40.1665
Chinese Spring Rolls Fried In Oil
Rinse bean sprouts in cold water; drain well.
Heat 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil in pan and fry pork and onion for about 4 minutes.
Add bean sprouts, bamboo shoots, soy sauce and pepper.
Fry for 2 minutes while stirring.
Make crepes, frying on one side... - 38.4419
Heat oil in a deep fry pan.
Saute onions mushrooms and bamboo shoots for 1 minute.
Add celery, carrots and chestnuts, cook for another minute, then add bean sprouts, capsicum and cucumber.
Add all seasonings with water, except cornflour mixture.
Stir well and... - 37.7347
Fried Noodles With Chicken And Vegetables
1 Divide noodles into four portions. Deep-fry each portion in hot oil until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
2 Cut chicken meat into strips. Heat wok, add 1 tbsp (15 mL) vegetable oil and stir-fry chicken and shrimp with garlic. Add bamboo shoot,... - 37.7435
Fried Noodles With Chicken And Vegetable
1 Divide noodles into four portions. Deep-fry each portion in hot oil until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
2 Cut chicken meat into strips. Heat wok, add 1 tbsp (15 ml) vegetable oil and stir-fry chicken and shrimp with garlic. Add bamboo shoot,... - 30.7153
Chinese Carrot And Mushroom Stir Fry
1) In a wok or deep frying pan, heat up sesame seed oil to hot over medium heat.
2) Place carrots and green pepper to stir-fry for 2-3 minutes.
3) Add sliced mushrooms and bamboo shoots and continue stir-frying for another couple of minutes.
4) Pour in... - 37.5107
Pan Fried Crabmeat Cakes
If you love crab meat, you will love this Pan Fried Crabmeat Cakes recipe even more. Pan Fried Crabmeat Cakes is a great non-vegetarian Chinese dish. A great recipe you can try on a beach-side holiday! - 35.6363
Fried Chicken With Mixed Vegetables
Cut the chicken into thin slices and marinate for 20 minutes.
Slice the bamboo shoots and de-seed the pepper.
Cut into pieces about 2-cm (3/4-in) square.
Slice the mushrooms.
Deep-fry the chicken for about 1 minute and drain well.
Heat 1 tablespoon of oil and... - 41.4223
Stir Fried Fish
Cut the 'bag' and tentacles of the squid into 3-cm (1 -in) pieces, and marinate for 30 minutes.
Slice the bamboo and pre-soaked mushrooms finely.
Tear the greens into 8-cm (3-in) lengths.
Deep-fry the squid for 10 seconds and drain.
Stir-fry the greens in 2... - 43.9937
Fried Bass With Vegetable Garnish
Fried Bass With Vegetable Garnish is a delicious side dish recipe which I always love to have on my dinner table. I bet, once you have this Fried Bass With Vegetable Garnish, you will always crave for some more. - 46.5432
Paper Wrapped Bundles
Partially freeze chicken.
Thinly slice into bite-size strips.
For marinade, in a small deep bowl combine the 1 tablespoon green onion, dry sherry, soy sauce, sugar, gingerroot, salt, dry mustard, and hot pepper sauce; mix well.
Add chicken to... - 41.8699
Heat the oil in a large, deep frying-pan.
When it is hot, add the chicken pieces, mushrooms, carrots and bamboo shoot and fry, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes.
Add the dashi, mirin or sherry and sugar and cook for a further 10 minutes, stirring... - 36.0588
Phoenix Roll is a delicious recipe which you will love to serve to your friends and family. This is something which I tried on my last weekend party and it was a great hit. So, why dont you try the same and share your experience with us! - 48.4011
Sizzling Rice Soup
Combine rice and water in heavy frying pan and let stand at least 1 hour.
Bring to boil, uncovered, over high heat, lower heat slightly and boil until water evaporates.
Cover with a tight lid, reduce heat to its lowest and cook 1-1/2 hours, or until the crust... - 45.2386
Peking Hot Diced Meat In Ground Peanuts
Grind roasted peanuts in an electric dry grinder.
Mix in a bowl, soya sauce, vinegar, sugar, salt, chilli powder, five spice powder, 2 teaspoons cornflour, 4 tablespoons water and broth to make a sauce.
Add spring onions and keep aside.
Place meat cubes in a... - 40.3869
Cook minced meat in a pan with 2 cups water, salt, ginger and garlic until soft.
Remove from fire, cool and grind roughly.
Wash the bamboo shoots well before cutting.
Place ground mince in a bowl, add beaten egg, five spice powder, pepper, sherry, bamboo... - 41.2597
Chicken With Green Pepper
Dice the chicken.
Work in a tiny pinch salt, sugar, Ve-Tsin, 1/2 teaspoon cornflour and teaspoon water.
Dice the green pepper (not too finely) and the bamboo shoots and have them ready, each separate from the chicken and themselves.
Heat enough... - 43.4596
Arrange the prawns (shrimp), cod, plaice (flounder), scallops, mushrooms, bamboo shoot and carrot on a large platter.
Dip them, one by one, first in the flour, shaking off any excess, then in the egg whites and finally roll them in the chopped noodles to coat... - 42.7189
Bo Xao Mang
Heat half the oil in a large, deep frying-pan.
When it is very hot, add the beef strips and stir-fry for 2 minutes, or until they just lose their pinkness.
Using a slotted spoon, transfer them to a plate and keep warm.
Add the remaining oil to the... - 34.0064
Chinese Style Tofu
1. In a wok, heat oil.
2. Once hot, add garlic and tofu. Shallow fry till tofu turns golden brown evenly.
3. Drain on absorbent paper. Keep aside.
4. In the same wok, add peas and bamboo shoots. Stir fry for 5 minutes.
5. Add soy sauce, sesame seeds... - 38.9802
1. In a medium-sized bowl combine the chicken, sprouts, water chestnuts, bamboo shoots, scallions, green pepper, mushrooms, ginger-root, and soy sauce.
2. Divide the filling evenly among the wrappers placing it down the center of each. Fold in the sides and... - 28.5167
Gingered Lamb And Vegetables Oriental
1. In a large wok or deep skillet heat the oil over high heat.
2. When the oil is hot but not smoking add the lamb and sautÃ© quickly, stirring until every strip is evenly browned.
3. Remove lamb to a bowl and add onions.
4. Stir-fry onions until... - 41.474
Ginger Oriental Egg Rolls
Mix all ingredients well.
Spread a thin layer down the center of each pancake.
Fold side edges over filling coll carefully in jelly roll fashion.
Seal open edge with batter or egg.
Allow to dry.
Fry in deep fat at 360°F.until brown, about 10 mins.
Slice in 1... - 36.1883
Heat deep fat fryer to 375 degrees and drop in egg rolls.
When skin turns light gold, remove from oil and drain.
When cool, drop again into hot oil and fry until golden brown. - 33.0975
Vegetable & Seafood Tempura
Put the prawns (shrimp) on a board and slit them lengthways, leaving the tails intact.
Remove and discard the shells and open out the flesh so that they stay flat.
Arrange the prawns (shrimp), plaice (flounder) pieces, squid, cod, green pepper, mushrooms,... - 42.1871
1 Steam mushrooms, remove stems and finely chop caps. Marinate chicken and pork with 1 tbsp (15 ml) combined seasonings for 10 minutes and set aside. Heat oil in a pan, saute water chestnuts and bamboo shoots and set aside.
2 Heat another pan with oil and... - 34.5067
Sweet & Sour Pork
Prepare Sweet-and-Sour Sauce and Marinade.
Place pork in pan with the cold water.
Cover, bring to boil, and simmer until tender, about 15 minutes.
Pour Marinade over cooled pork, marinate 30 minutes (stirring occasionally), drain off.
Dredge pork in... - 42.5163
American Chop Suey
1. Slice cabbage, carrot, onion and beans into 1 -2 inch long pieces.
Chop bamboo shoot, mushroom and tomato into small pieces.
Slice chicken, beef or pork into 2 inch strips.
2. Blend corn flour in little cold water.
3. In a work or a... - 45.6449
Duck With Almonds
1) Make small chunky pieces out of the duck.
2) In a bowl, combine duck with ginger and garlic.
3) Drizzle 1 tablespoon of oil. Cover the bowl and marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
4) In a bowl, add warm water to soak the mushrooms for... - 47.1029
Sizzling Rice Pork
Sizzling Rice Pork is a brilliant dish that is perfect for your romantic dinner dates at home. It is easy to prepare and yet an impressive dish that is sure to win a particular heart over. I served these for one of my dinner dates with my husband before... - 49.4499
Pork Chop Suey With Rice Noodles
Pork Chop Suey! There is nothing as tasty and typically Chinese as a bowl of freshly made Pork Chop Suey! If you really want to prepare an authentic Chinese spread then the Pork Chop Suey is the dish for you! Try it! - 48.4483
Yellow Flower Lamb
1. Keep pork in a poly bag and place it in the freezer for about 1 hour until just frozen.
2. Cut the meat diagonally into thin strips; remove fat if any.
3. In a bowl, beat eggs with half of the spring onions.
4. Season with salt and pepper to... - 50.5026
1. Keep pork in a poly bag and place it in the freezer for about 1 hour until just frozen.
2. Cut the meat diagonally into 5 mm thick slices.
3. Cut the slices into thin strips.
4. In a jug, mix corn flour with 2 tablespoons of stock or... - 48.602
Braised Fish Fillets
1. Soak the dried mushrooms in a bowl of warm water for 30 minutes. Drain the mushrooms thoroughly on paper towels, reserving the soaking water for stock or soup. Squeeze the mushrooms to extract all of the moisture, cut off and discard any hard stems and... - 38.9783
Egg Foo Yong, Cantonese Style
Mix all ingredients, except last 2, in large bowl (do not beat).
Put 1/2 cup oil in hot'deep skillet, Dutch oven or wok.
Heat over medium heat.
Very carefully, spoon one fourth of egg mixture into oil.
When edges are browned, turn gently and brown other side.... - 44.031
American Chicken Chop Suey
American Chicken Chopsuey! This delicious fried noodle dish is such a delight to prepare and serve! Trust me the American Chicken Chopsuey offers a palette of wonderful flavors and textures that you will never get tired of. Try it! - 48.4727
Chicken And Vegetable Egg Rolls
Soak mushrooms in warm water for 30 minutes; drain and chop, discarding stems.
For filling, stir-fry chicken and garlic quickly in 1 tablespoon hot oil about 2 minutes.
Add vegetables; stir-fry about 3 minutes more.
Blend soy into cornstarch;... - 43.1377
Pork And Vegetable Spring Rolls
These Spring Rolls are a yummy preparation that will definitely bowl your guests over at the next party! I served the Spring Rolls last week for a party at home and my guests wiped the plates clean in minutes!!! Don€™t miss this brilliant Spring Rolls... - 46.7205
Sizzling Rice With Colorful Vegetables
1. Heat oil in wok over high heat. Add ginger and garlic, stirring for 10 seconds.
2. Add all vegetables and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add remaining seasoning except cornstarch. Cover and cook over medium heat for 2 1/2 minutes. Thicken with cornstarch solution... - 33.2425
Sweet And Sour Pork Belly
Sweet And Sour Pork is an amazingly delicious recipe. An easy to prepare non-vegetarian recipe, Sweet And Sour Pork is a dish that you will definetely love to share with your friends and family. - 46.294
Pork Spring Rolls
1. If previously frozen, defrost wrappers inside the package at room temperature.
2. For filling mixture: Heat wok over high heat with 1 1/2 tablespoons oil, garlic and ginger. Stir in meat and cook for approximately 2 minutes. Add remaining ingredients to... - 29.5584
Shredded Beef & Almonds In Lettuce Cups
With a cleaver or other large sharp knife, slice beef across grain in thin slices.
Stack several slices and cut in matchstick shreds about 2-inches long.
Repeat with remaining slices.
Combine Marinade and beef until beef is coated.
Cover and... - 40.8674
Chinese Egg Rolls
1. Take a heavy large skillet, add 2 tbsp oil and finely chopped peas, chicken, ham, bean sprouts, parsley, water chestnuts and bamboo shoots and sauté for 2 minutes. Using a colander drain well. Season with grated ginger, pepper, ½ tsp salt... - 46.6585
Crisp-skin Fish In Sweet And Sour Vegetable Sauce
Crisp-Skin Fish In Sweet And Sour Vegetable Sauce is one of the tastiest seafood dish I have come across. Just the thought of taking a bite of the crispy fried fish and vegetables slathered with a sweet and sour sauce is making my mouth water!! Imagine the... - 35.3203
Vegetarian Bean Curd Roll
1. Soak 4 sheets of dried bean curd sheets in lukewarm water for 5-10 minutes. Drain and set aside. Break the remaining sheet into small pieces and soak for 5-10 minutes also. Drain and set aside.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in hot wok over high heat; add... - 33.9278
The Woolly Lamb is a meal in itself. This dish is easy to make and extremely delicious. The mixture of juicy lamb pieces and vegetables leave your taste buds satiated. Try this Woolly Lamb dish. You will definitely not regret it! - 40.4723
This Chicken Salad is sure to win a few hearts over. The crispy fried chicken and the surprising mixture of unexpected flavors makes an interesting dish. Serve the Chicken Salad for parties and watch how everyone gets addicted to it! - 44.5541
Braised Lamb With Vegetables
Braised Lamb With Vegetables is aunique blend of fryed lamb and a tasty vegetable broth. The perfect texture and blended flavor of the dish is extremely tempting. Donâ€™t miss out on this easy and simple Braised Lamb With Vegetables dish. - 43.6272
Braised Chicken With Mushrooms
This Braised Chicken With Mushrooms is something that makes my rice dishes taste incredible ! Try out this fried chicken and vegetables in gravy dish for your next meal and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this amazing Braised Chicken With... - 48.0425
1. Wash mushrooms. Soak in 3 cups warm water until soft (about 1 hour), keeping them submerged by covering with drop-lid, flat pan lid, or saucer. Drain, reserving soaking water. Discard stems and cut caps into slices 1/4 inch (3/4 cm) wide.
2.... - 43.0714
Mini Spring Rolls
Slice fillets in half horizontally, then cut into narrow strips.
Combine soy sauce with five spice powder, add chicken, mix well, stand 20 minutes.
Scrape carrot, slice thinly, then cut into narrow strips.
Drain bamboo shoots, slice thinly, then cut into... - 39.613
Chicken With Almonds
Remove bones and skin from chicken breasts; cut chicken into 1-inch pieces.
Heat oil in wok or electric skillet until hot; add salt.
Stir-fry chicken over high heat until almost done, about 5 minutes.
Reduce heat to medium; add water chestnuts, bamboo shoots,... - 41.4788
Chicken And Chinese Cabbage
Cut the chicken into slices and marinate for 30 minutes.
Slice the bamboo shoots and the pre-soaked mushrooms.
Wash and tear the cabbage into 5-cm (2-in) pieces.
Deep-fry the chicken for 2 minutes, remove and drain.
Heat tablespoons of oil and stir-fry the... - 40.8239
The Shellfish Fritters is an easy to make dish that can be added to your party menu.The blend of the crispy fritters and sauce leads to an explosion of myriad flavors and texture. You jus have to try the Shellfish Fritters to understand whai iam trying to say! - 45.5471
Deep Fried Bamboo Shoot Recipes By Category
Deep Fried Bamboo Shoot Dish: