- » Decorated Fluffy Frosting
Decorated Fluffy Frosting Recipes
Enjoy our collection of decorated fluffy frosting recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for decorated fluffy frosting recipes.
Fluffy Seven Minute Frosting
Fluffy Seven Minute Frosting is one of those frostings that is very delicious. I can assure you, this Fluffy Seven Minute Frosting will make you crazy for all your life!! - 26.7441
Decorator Frosting has an Implausible taste. Decorator Frosting gets its taste from milk mixed with vanilla and almond extracts. Decorator Frosting is used to make delicious cakes. - 23.7793
Cream butter and sugar until soft.
Add remaining ingredients and beat until light and fluffy.
If frosting is too soft, gradually add more sugar to obtain desired consistency. - 21.9371
Fluffy Marshmallow Frosting
You can start making your own Fluffy Marshmallow Frosting now at home. It turned out to be more fluffy and creamy than I expected. Hope it works well for you too. - 26.4898
Cream together shortening and vanilla until light and fluffy.
Stir in powdered sugar replacement and milk until mixture is well blended.
If frosting is too stiff, add a few drops of milk.
Tint as desired.
Make flowers with a pastry tube on waxed paper.
Allow... - 27.4205
Decorative Frosting Ii
Decorative Frosting is an amazingly delicious version of recipe. An easy to prepare frosting recipe, Decorative Frosting is a dish that you will surely love to talk about with us. - 25.7005
1. Cream the butter, add about half the sugar and cream until fluffy.
2. Add the salt and vanilla. Add remaining sugar and milk alternately, using enough liquid to give a good spreading consistency. Beat until the frosting stands in sharp peaks.
3. Divide the... - 31.9865
Betty's Fluffy White Filling And Frosting For Cakes
1. In a small saucepan, combine milk and cornstarch. Mix well. Place the pan on low heat, stir constantly and cook until thickened. Set aside for 30 minutes to cool.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add shortening, butter, sugar, and vanilla. Beat until... - 0
Three Way Cream Cheese Frosting
Combine cream cheese, butter, and orange peel or vanilla or chocolate.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer till light and fluffy.
Gradually add powdered sugar, beating till fluffy.
If necessary, add a little liquid (2 teaspoons milk or 1/2 teaspoon orange... - 25.0352
Easy Chocolate Frosting
Melt 2 1/2 ounces (2 1/2 squares) unsweetened chocolate; set aside to cool.
Cream 1/4 cup butter with 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract; beat in 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar.
Add cooled chocolate and 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar; beat until fluffy. - 20.0067
Cream butter with extracts.
Gradually add confectioners' sugar, beating until creamy.
Add egg white and beat until fluffy.
Add the hot cream gradually, a tablespoonful at a time, beating until frosting is of spreading consistency. - 25.8644
White Velvet Frosting
Cream butter with extract, salt, and egg yolk until light and fluffy.
Alternately add confectioners' sugar and milk, beating after each addition.
Beat until frosting is of spreading consistency. - 25.213
Mix walnuts and cream in the top of a double boiler, and cook and stir until mixture is a thick paste, about 3 or 4 minutes.
Chill the paste.
Meanwhile, beat butter with icing sugar.
When fluffy, beat in the chilled paste, and chill until easy to spread.
If... - 25.2811
Vanilla Flavored Butter Cream Frosting
This recipe for Butter Cream Frosting is sure to impress you all. It's really simple and can be used as a great way to sweeten and decorate your desserts! So give this Butter Cream Frosting a try and just indulge. - 40.3818
Chocolate Butter Frosting
Try out this yummy Chocolate Butter Frosting on your favorite desserts and it's gonna be just awesome. A very simple delicasy using semisweet chocolate and flavored with strong coffee, this Chocolate Butter Frosting is just what anyone would fall for. It is... - 38.748
Meringue Butter Frosting
Be it a festive dessert or a normal one, this Meringue Butter Frosting has been the choice always to deck up the favorite desserts at home. Yes, the best part of it all is the surprise rum flavoring. Give this Meringue Butter Frosting a try and this will be... - 42.838
Hungarian Chocolate Frosting
Mmm! Very very tasty, this Hungarian Chocolate Frosting is the best ever frosting you can have on your favorite dessert! Using very simple ingredients that is easily available at your kitchen cabinet, this Hungarian Chocolate Frosting is way easy to make.... - 40.8156
Fluffy Lime Punch
Combine ingredients in a large bowl.
Using a hand rotary or electric beater, beat until just smooth.
Pour mixture into a chilled punch bowl.
Decorate punch bowl with clusters of Frosted Grapes.
Float lime slices garnished with small sprigs of mint in center... - 31.9022
Betty's White Chocolate Cake With Decorated Top
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a White Chocolate Cake with Decorated Top. This cake uses the White Chocolate Drizzle/Frosting (in frosting form) from the previous video in bettyskitchen. - 0
Decorated Sugar Cookies
Cream together butter and sugar till fluffy.
Beat in egg, vanilla, and lemon peel.
Stir in sour cream.
Sift together flour, baking powder, salt, soda, and nutmeg.
Add flour mixture to creamed mixture, stirring till smooth.
On lightly floured... - 44.474
Fancy Decorated Cookies
1. Grease a baking sheet lightly with fat.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
3. In a bowl or a container cream, butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
4. Beat hard adding egg and vanilla.
5. In a bowl sift flour, measure and sift again... - 49.2608
If you have been baking cakes often but are left out on the decoration part, then, you are not able to impress the crowd. In this Glazing Cake video, the chef shows you how to decorate a cake that looks as delicious as it tastes and brings you all the... - 91.956
Venetian Creme Icing
Thoroughly mix sugar, flour, and salt together in a heavy saucepan.
Gradually add milk, stirring until smooth.
Blend in the cream.
Stirring constantly, cook over medium heat until very thick; boil 1 minute.
Remove from heat.
Cover saucepan and place in ice... - 39.613
Vanilla Buttercream Frosting
Vanilla Buttercream Frosting is east to make. The milk mixed with vanilla extract gives the Vanilla Buttercream Frosting a great taste. - 22.3734
Cream Cheese Frosting
Cream Cheese Frosting has a lovely taste. Cream Cheese Frosting gets its taste from cream cheese mixed with butter flavored with vanilla extracts. Cream Cheese Frosting are used to make cheese cakes. - 18.4368
Frosted Egg Salad Filled Sandwich Loaf
In individual bowls, prepare each filling by combining ingredients and mixing well.
Spread bread slices with softened butter or margarine.
Spread first buttered slice with Egg Salad Filling; top with second slice and spread with Ham Filling; top with third... - 41.3444
Chocolate Butter Frosting
In a small heavy saucepan melt chocolate over low heat, stirring often. Cool slightly. Meanwhile, in a small mixer bowl beat butter or margarine with an electric mixer on medium speed till light and fluffy. Gradually add about half of the powdered sugar,... - 34.3335
Picota Cherry Loaf With White Chocolate Frosting
1. Heat oven to 180Cº/fan 160C/gas 4. Line a 1kg loaf tin with baking parchment, making sure the paper comes up higher than the sides. Beat the butter and sugar together until fluffy, then add the eggs, a little at a time, along with the vanilla extract.... - 25.106
French Pastry Frosting
Cream butter and shortening until light and fluffy.
Beat in corn syrup, salt, and vanilla.
With spoon, gradually blend in confectioners' sugar.
Frosts and decorates 30 French Pastries, cut from one 15.1/2x10 1/2x1-inch sheet cake.
White frosting: Thin 2 cups... - 38.8534
Cream Cheese Frosting:
1) Take a mixing bowl and combine together butter and cream cheese in it, beating until fluffy and light.
2) Stir in powdered sugar and beat until mixture turns smooth.
3) Add chopped pecans.
4) Use the frosting to decorate your favorite 2... - 30.5351
Frosting For Cup Cakes
1. In a mixing bowl add whipped cream and blend with an electric whisk for about 3 minutes
2. Add the sugar and blend with the whisk until the mixture is thick and fluffy,
3. Add food color and blend with the electric whisk.
4. Use it to... - 101.905
Betty's Rainbow Birthday Cake Frosting
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Rainbow Frosting to go on the Rainbow Birthday Cake in the previous video. The cake is a 4-layer cake, each layer having a different bright color and is intended for Betty and Rick's son-in-law, Chris, for his... - 0
Cake Icing Or Frosting Recipe Ideas - Eggless
To all those who want to know how to make eggless frosting should definitely try this out. The chef shows how to make cream frosting. The directions are easy to follow. The frosting tastes really delicious. Watch the video for the detailed recipe. - 93.55
Frosted Walnut Cake
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Cream shortening with sugar and vanilla till fluffy.
Sift flour, baking powder and a pinch of salt together and fold into creamed mixture alternately with milk.
Beat egg whites till stiff and fold in.
Divide between three greased... - 46.9444
Banana And Walnut Frosted Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl, put the sugar and butter and beat well together till a light and fluffy mixture is formed. Beat in the eggs, a little at a time.
3) Fold the flour into the mixture and then add... - 48.4024
Red Cupcakes With Cream Cheese Frosting
1)Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
The red cupcakes:
2)Take a muffin pan and spray it with non-stick cooking spray or line with baking cups.
3)In a bowl, mix together flour, salt and cocoa powder. Set aside.
4)In a mixing bowl, add... - 114.762
Carrot Raisin Cake With Irish Cream Frosting
In a bowl combine well the flour, the baking powder, the salt, the cinnamon, the nutmeg, and the allspice.
In another bowl with an electric mixer cream the butter with the brown sugar until the mixture is light and fluffy, beat in the eggs, 1 at a time,... - 43.6157
Gingerbread Cupcakes With Cream Cheese Frosting
The gingerbread flavor in these tender cupcakes comes from the molasses. I recommend using dark or sweet molasses as blackstrap molasses can make the cupcakes slightly bitter. Once frosted, decorate them with slices of crystalized ginger for a festive touch. - 0
Grandma Barb's Italian Cream Cake And Frosting
My grandma Barb makes a mean Italian Cream Cake and here is the recipe she uses. Of course I've adapted it juuuuust a teeny weeny bit (shhh..don't tell her) but it still packs that good southern, old-fashioned flavor and bakes up moist and fluffy. Wanna know... - 0
S'more Cupcakes & Marshmallow Frosting
Jack from Cooking With Jack is gonna show you how to make these sinful s'mores cupcakes and I'm going to show you how to make a heavenly, fluffy marshmallow frosting (7 minute frosting) to top it off!! - 128.751
Children S Birthday Cake
Grease and flour two 8-inch (20-cm) layer cake pans.
Preheat ovento350°F (175°C).
To make cake, prepare chocolate cake mix with eggs, water and oil, if required, according to package instructions.
Spread batter evenly in cake pans.
Bake 35 to 40 minutes,... - 44.3175
Traditional Wedding Cake
Grease a 10-inch (25-cm) cake pan.
Line pan with waxed paper; grease paper thoroughly.
Preheat oven to 275°F (135°C).
To make cake, beat butter and sugar in a very large bowl until pale and fluffy.
Beat in eggs one at a time with lemon pee! and juice and... - 47.0939
Party Drum Cake
Party Drum Cake has a Matchless taste. The flour and semi sweet chocolate chips gives the Party Drum Cake Revitalizing taste. - 42.9093
In a small mixing bowl, cream butter and powder sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and extracts. Gradually add flour and salt, mix well. Divide in half, flatten and wrap each portion in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or until easy to... - 41.7283
If you are looking for a simple sweet dessert to serve this Dobos Torte is a must try! In fact, the Hungarian Chocolate Frosting given to the torte is fabulours and compliments well with the caramel topping! Give this Dobos Torte a try and enjoy your sweet... - 44.2092
Cream the butter with the sugar.
Add the egg and beat until fluffy.
Stir in the molasses, orange juice, and rind; mix well.
Sift together the flour, baking soda, ginger, cinnamon, and cloves.
Add to the creamed mixture, stirring until blended.
Chill the dough... - 46.3014
Holiday String Ups
Cream butter with extract; add sugar gradually, beating until fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating thoroughly after each addition.
Sift flour, baking powder, and salt together; add to creamed mixture in fourths, mixing until blended after each... - 41.7723
Lincoln S Favorite Cake
Grease bottom only of a 10-inch tubed pan.
Line with waxed paper cut to fit bottom; grease waxed paper.
Sift the flour, baking powder, and salt, together.
Cream butter with extracts.
Add 1 cup sugar gradually, creaming until fluffy.
Beating only... - 42.8722
Favorite Butter Cookies
To prepare Cookies: In large bowl, cream butter and granulated sugar.
Add egg; beat until light and fluffy.
Add flour, baking powder, orange juice and vanilla; beat until well mixed.
Cover; refrigerate until firm, 2 to 3 hours.
Roll out dough, half at a time,... - 44.7116
Party Drum Cake
1. Grease and flour two 8x1 1/2-inch round layer cake pans with butter.
2. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
3. In a large mixer bowl, mix together all dry ingredients.
4. Add Crisco, egg, buttermilk and vanilla; using an electric... - 49.1175
Beat butter until softened.
Gradually add sugar, creaming until fluffy.
Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating thoroughly after each.
Add vanilla extract and salt; beat well.
Mix flour with baking powder; alternately add with milk to creamed mixture, beating... - 43.1056
Banana Filled Orange Layer Cake
Cream butter well; add sugar gradually, beating until fluffy.
Beat egg yolks until thick; add with rind to creamed mixture.
Mix all sifted dry ingredients together and add alternately with milk, beating until smooth.
Pour into 3 greased and floured 9-inch... - 44.0432
Overtime Apple Cake
1) Preheat oven moderate to 325F.
2) Grease a 13-by-9-by-2-inch baking pan.
3) In a large bowl sieve flour with granulated sugar, soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
4) Mix apple, nuts, 1/2 cup butter and eggs. Beat the mixture until just... - 48.3434
Red Velvet Cupcakes
Learn how to prepare Red Velvet Cupcakes, a delicious dessert recipe. Who doesn’t love these cupcakes? Basically they are chocolate cupcakes with red food color frosted with a gorgeous cream cheese frosting. - 118.693
How To Make Cookies: Easy Cookie Recipes For Halloween
If you are fretting about how to make Halloween treats for kids, rest your worries! This recipe video has two recipes for Halloween that your kids are going to absolutely love! Ghoulish Cookies and Candy Corn Cookies are fun to make and look great as well.... - 148.574
1) Lightly grease a 10-inch tube pan and dust with flour.
2) In a bowl, make cake batter with cake mix and water.
3) Transfer the cake batter into the tube pan.
4) Bake in the preheated oven as per the directions mentioned on the label.
5) Allow... - 36.81
Make early on day:
1. Onto wax paper sift flour with salt, baking soda, baking powder, ginger, cloves, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
2. In bowl cream shortening with sugar and molasses until light and fluffy; beat in egg yolk, then flour mixture.
3. Start heating... - 42.529
In bowl, prepare two cake mixes, according to package directions, but increasing" mixing time by one-half.
Fill paper-lined 10x2-and 6x2-inch round pans half full.
Prepare remaining cake mix and pour into 8x2-inch pan (buy all three pans in set).
Bake in... - 35.1132
Line bottom of 9-inch tube pan with plain paper.
Do not grease sides.
Sift flour, measure and resift six times with baking powder, cream of tartar and salt.
Cream butter and add sugar gradually, creaming until very light and fluffy.
Stir in flavoring.
Add... - 38.1986
Election Day Cookies
In a small mixing bowl, cream butter and confectioners' sugar until light and fluffy.
Beat in the egg and extracts.
Gradually add the flour and salt; mix well.
Divide the cookie dough in half; flatten and wrap each portion in plastic wrap.
Refrigerate for at... - 44.3182
Baked Gingerbread Boys
1. In large bowl, with mixer at low speed, beat butter or margarine, brown sugar, and molasses until light and fluffy. Add egg and remaining ingredients except Frosting "Paint"; beat at low speed until well mixed, constantly scraping bowl with rubber spatula.... - 32.289
Place flour, cinnamon, ginger, salt, baking soda and allspice in medium bowl; stir to combine.
Beat butter, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer at medium speed about 5 minutes or until light and fluffy.
Beat in molasses and eggs... - 46.3508
Make An Ornament Cookies
In a small mixing bowl stir together flour; baking powder; and if desired, nutmeg. Set flour mixture aside.
In a large mixer bowl beat butter or margarine with an electric mixer on medium speed till softened (about 30 seconds). Add sugar and beat till... - 38.7566
Mom's Yummy Sugar Cookies
Cream the butter and sugar in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
Add the next 6 ingredients; mix well.
Add the flour and mix well.
Chill, covered, for at least 1 hour.
Roll to 1/8 inch thickness.
Cut the dough with a cookie cutter and place on a greased... - 40.7781
Watermelon Shaped Cupcakes
This is a great way to make your kids eat fruits. The watery, low-fat, watermelon is immensely healthy and hydrates the body during summer. - 0
Almond Spritz Cookies
1. Beat butter or margarine with sugar until fluffy in large bowl with electric mixer at high speed; beat in eggs, vanilla, and almond extract. Stir in ground almonds; gradually sift in flour, blending well to make a soft dough.
2. Divide evenly into 6 parts.... - 32.2162
Deep Chocolate Cake With Malt Topping
Grease three 8x8x2-inch baking pans; lightly dust each pan with 1 teaspoon of the cocoa powder.
In a medium bowl stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and the remaining cocoa powder.
In a large mixing bowl beat butter with an... - 45.6865
Paper Doll Cookies
1. Cream the butter or margarine till smooth in medium-size bowl; gradually add sugar, creaming after each addition, until light and fluffy.
2. Beat in eggs and vanilla; add flour and salt; blend well to make a stiff dough; chill 2 to 3 hours, or until firm... - 39.1619
1) Preheat the oven at 325 degrees for few minutes.
2) Take a jelly-roll pan and grease it.
3) Making the cake: take the butter and cream cheese in a bowl and beat them to make the mixture fluffy.
4) Add sugar, vanilla and salt. Beat... - 45.5738
Seafoam Walnut Cake
1. Grease three 9-inch layer cakepans; line with wax paper; grease paper.
2. Sift cake flour, baking powder and salt onto wax paper.
3. Beat butter or margarine with sugar until fluffy in large bowl with an electric mixer at high speed. Beat in eggs, one at a... - 39.7211
Seafoam Walnut Cake
1 Grease 3 nine-inch layer-cake pans; line the bottoms with waxed paper or grease paper.
2 On the waxed paper,sift the cake flour, baking powder, and salt.
3 In a large bowl,cream butter or margarine with sugar until fluffy.Beat in the eggs, one at a... - 46.3306
1) Lightly grease a 13x9x2- inch baking pan and dust with flour.
2) In a bowl, make cake batter with cake mix, eggs and water.
3) Transfer the cake batter into the baking pan.
4) Bake in the preheated oven as per the directions mentioned on the... - 42.3275
Gateau Au Chocolat
1. Line three 8-inch layer cake pans with a double thickness of wax paper. (Do not grease pans.)
2. Beat egg whites in large bowl of electric mixer at high speed, until foamy-white and double in volume. Gradually beat in 1/4 cup of the sugar until meringue... - 37.9851
Golden Saffron Cake
1 Preheat the oven to 375°Fahrenheit.
2 Grease two 8-inch cake pans and dust with flour.
3 In a bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
3 Mix in the finely crushed saffron.
4 Add in eggs, one at a time, beating... - 45.036
Sift flour, baking powder, and salt together.
Cream the butter with extract; gradually add sugar, creaming until fluffy.
Beating only until smooth after each addition, alternately add dry ingredients in fourths and milk in thirds to the creamed mixture.
Beat... - 43.2889
Great Cherry Cake
Bake Silver White Cake or white cake mix in 2 round layer pans, 9 X 1 1/2 inches, as directed.
Split cake to make 4 layers.
Prepare frosting mix as directed on package; set aside.
In chilled bowl, beat whipping cream until stiff; fold into... - 38.6501
Favorite Birthday Cake
1 Preheat the oven to 350F.
2 Grease three 8-by-1 1/2-inch layer-cake pans and dust with flour.
3 For the Devil's food cake, In a pan, melt chocolate over hot, not boiling, water.
4 Allow to cool.
5 In a bowl, sift flour with... - 45.8718
Cherry Gift Cakes
Heat oven to 350°F.
Lightly grease two 8 inch round or square cake pans.
Line with waxed paper; grease and flour.
In large bowl, combine all cake ingredients; beat at low speed until moistened.
Beat 2 minutes at high speed.
Spoon half of batter (about 2... - 43.2615
1. Sift flour, baking powder and salt onto waxed paper.
2. Cream 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) of the butter or margarine with sugar until fluffy-light in a large bowl; beat in eggs and lemon extract. Stir in flour mixture, one-third at a time, blending well to make... - 35.4787
1. Sift flour, baking soda, salt, ginger, cinnamon, cloves and cardamom on wax paper.
2. Beat butter or margarine with sugar in a large bowl until light and fluffy; beat in molasses, orange rind and almonds. Stir in flour, one third at a time, blending well... - 39.3083
Chocolate Walnut Torte
1. Line three 8x1 1/2-inch layer-cake pans with a double thickness of wax paper. (Do not grease.)
2. Beat egg whites in a large bowl at high speed with electric mixer, until foamy white and double in volume. Gradually beat in 1/4 cup of the sugar, until... - 39.5032
Sour Cream Sugar Cookies
In a large mixing bowl, cream the shortening and sugar until light and fluffy.
Beat in the egg, sour cream and yanilla.
Combine flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to the creamed mixture and mix well.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until easy to... - 44.2571
Orange Surprise Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Butter an 8 X 8 X 2-inch pan.
Sift together whole wheat pastry flour, unbleached white flour, and baking powder 3 times.
In a large bowl, beat together honey and butter until fluffy.
Beat in egg yolks and orange juice.
Add flour... - 45.5216
Peanut Butter Picnic Cake
Cream margarine and sugar until light and fluffy.
Blend in peanut butter, eggs and vanilla.
Add combined dry ingredients alternately with milk, mixing well after each addition.
Pour into two greased and floured 8- or 9-inch layer pans.
Bake at 350°F., 35-40... - 42.6251
Dublin Holly Cake
1. Grease 10-inch angel-cake pan; dust lightly with flour; tap out any excess.
2. Mix fruits, currants, nuts and orange rind in a very large bowl.
3. Sift flour, apple-pie spice, baking soda and salt onto waxed paper. Sprinkle 1/4 cup of mixture over fruits... - 46.9546
Slack Forest Cocoa Angel Food Cake
Sift flour, cocoa, and powdered sugar into a bowl; set aside.
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat egg whites, cream of tartar, and salt at high speed until foamy.
Gradually add granulated sugar, about 2 tablespoons at a time, beating until mixture holds... - 45.1849
1. Prepare two 9-in. round or heart-shape layer cake pans.
2. Sift together cake flour, baking powder and salt.
3. Cream together butter or margarine and vanilla extract until butter is softened.
4. Add 1 cup sugar gradually, creaming until fluffy after each... - 45.1207
Gateau De Savoie
In a mixing bowl beat together the butter and eggs until light and fluffy.
Gradually beat in the sugar until well combined.
Add the milk, mixing well.
Stir in the 1 1/2 cups flour and baking powder, beating well.
Sprinkle the raisins with the one... - 39.058
Cream Cheese Cookies
Cream Cheese Cookies brings a perfect and subtle blend of flavors to your table.Try this Cream Cheese Cookies for once, I bet, you would always love to prepare this for your friends and family! - 38.1418
Old-fashioned Sugar Cookies
Cream the shortening and sugar in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
Beat in the eggs, milk and vanilla.
Sift together the flour, baking powder, salt and nutmeg.
Work the flour mixture by hand into the creamed mixture, adding an additional 1 to 1 1/2 cups... - 41.0288
Royal Orange Crown Cake
Are you looking for a perfect fruit flavored crown cake, this Royal Orange Crown Cake such an amazing choice to make. The gorgeous mandarin oranges render this Royal Orange Crown Cake extremely flavorful and appetizing! Make sure to give this amazing crown... - 30.0559
Norwegian Almond Cookies
Cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Sift almonds through a colander or coarse sieve and add to creamed mixture.
Add lemon juice and egg and mix well.
Gradually blend in flour.
Fill cookie press.
Form cookies on un-greased cookie... - 38.1429
1. In a bowl, whisk the egg white until stiff and fluffy.
2. Put the ice cubes into a cocktail shaker and shake the bitters over the ice.
3. Blend in the fruit juice, sugar, rum and egg white; shake until a frost forms.
4. Pour without straining into a... - 36.5811
In a medium mixing bowl stir together flours, oats, baking soda, and cinnamon. Set flour mixture aside.
In a large mixer bowl beat butter or margarine with an electric mixer on medium speed till softened (about 30 seconds). Add sugars. Beat till fluffy.
Add... - 38.0175
Pink And Pretty Valentine Cake
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease and flour 10-inch springform pan.
In large bowl, with mixer at high speed, beat sugar and butter until fluffy.
At low speed, beat in flour, milk, baking powder, vanilla, eggs, and 1/2 teaspoon salt until blended.
Beat 1... - 48.9493
Rolled Sugar Cookies (part 2): Cookie Jar
Visual delight. This video shows how to prepare a fine icing to decorate a foot shaped cookies. The crispy and rich cookies are made into wonderful flip-flops. They look just amazing. Using meringue powder and natural food colors, these cookies will be loved... - 106.784
1. Measure cake flour, baking powder and salt into sifter.
2. ;Beat egg whites until foamy-white and double in volume in small bowl of electric mixer at high speed; add 1/2 cup of the sugar, a tablespoon at a time, beating well after each addition, until... - 39.5119