- » Date Walnut Roll
Date Walnut Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of date walnut roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for date walnut roll recipes.
Date And Walnut Stuffed Phyllo Rolls
Date and Walnut Stuffed Phyllo Rolls are a sweet and flaky Turkish treat. They're the perfect finish to our Mediterranean Menu Dinner Party. - 104.676
You May Also Like!
Date-walnut Pinwheel Cookies
Date and walnut pinwheel cookies are prepared with chopped dates and walnuts. Flavored with lemon juice and rind and combined with cookie mix, eggs, sugar and water, the date walnut pinwheel cookie dough is rolled as jelly roll and sliced and baked for... - 46.4439
Date Nut Rolls
Combine the sugar and milk in a heavy 2-quart saucepan.
Place over medium heat and stir just until the sugar dissolves.
Cover the pan; bring to a boil and cook 1 minute, or until the sugar crystals are melted down from the sides.
Remove the cover and continue... - 37.8352
Date And Walnut Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Lightly grease and line bottom of a 9-by-9-by-2-inch baking pan with waxed paper.
3. In a large bowl, tip in the baking powder and salt and mix well
4. In another medium bowl, use an electric mixer to beat... - 42.2571
Honey Date And Nut Rolls
Roll out the dough to a rectangle 9 inches by 12 inches.
Melt the butter or margarine in a small pan and brush over the surface of the dough.
Put the dates and walnuts in a small pan with the honey and lemon rind.
Warm gently until the mixture is well... - 39.2428
Desert Date Roll
1. Mix orange juice and salt with graham cracker crumbs in a large bowl. Stir in dates, marshmallows, and walnuts. Fold in whipped cream; mix well.
2. Turn the mixture onto a large sheet of waxed paper. Shape into a roll about 3 inches in diameter and wrap in... - 30.3264
Dates And Walnut Pie
Sieve flour, salt and soda brcarb together in a large mixing bowl.
Put butter into flour and mix with fingers till it resembles bread crumbs.
Knead flour to a stiff dough with water.
Roll out the dough into 1/2 cm thick pastry slightly bigger than the pie... - 47.4001
In a small bowl, sprinkle the yeast into the water.
Let it stay for 10 minutes.
Then stir to dissolve the yeast completely.
In a separate bowl, combine the butter, Crisco shortening, mahleb, yeast, flour, baking powder and salt.
Knead for a few... - 41.7789
Combine marshmallows, walnuts, dates, and evaporated milk; form a loaf, then roll in graham cracker meal to completely cover loaf. Roll in heavy waxed paper. Refrigerate overnight. Cut into slices. Serve with whipped cream. - 19.4163
Make Filling: In small saucepan, combine dates, 1/4 cup granulated sugar, the lemon juice, and 1/3 cup water.
Cook, stirring constantly, 5 minutes, or until thickened.
Remove from heat; stir in nuts; cool completely.
Make Cookie Dough: Sift flour with salt... - 39.6384
Date Nut Porridge
1. In a small pan, add water, dates, nuts nad cinnamon and allow to come to a boil; add oats and allow to simmer till it thickens
2. Turn the heat off, cover and let it stand for a couple of minutes
3. Serve hot with orange juice or skim milk - 30.1258