- » Date Walnut Pudding
Date Walnut Pudding Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Date Walnut Pudding recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Date Walnut Pudding recipes.
Date Walnut Pudding
Preheat an oven to 350°F (180°C).
Position a rack in the middle of the oven.
Generously butter a 2-2 1/2-qt (2-2.5-1) earthenware, porcelain or heatproof-glass baking dish.
In a bowl stir together the flour, baking powder and salt.
In another,... - 49.1304
Date Walnut Pudding
Brown butter in 2-quart Saucepan over medium heat.
Then add sugar, salt, and flour and mix'well.
Add small amount of milk to make a smooth paste.
Then add remaining milk and stir until smooth.
Cook slowly until slightly thickenedâ€” about 5 minutes.
Add... - 42.0908
Easy Date And Walnut Pudding
Preheat oven to 325° F.
Pour water over soda, mix well, and pour over dates.
Add butter and stir until melted; cool slightly.
Mix sugar and flour in a large bowl, add about 1/2 date mixture and beat well.
Add remaining date mixture and vanilla and beat... - 39.8577
Date Walnut Pudding
1. Butter a 6-cup pudding mold or heat-proof bowl; sprinkle with sugar.
2. Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and mace onto wax paper.
3. Beat egg in a large bowl with a wire whip; beat in sugar, butter or marga-rine orange juice,... - 34.4938
You May Also Like!
Upside-down Date Pudding
The upside down date pudding is a baked pudding prepared with flour, eggs and sugar along with dates and walnuts. The upside down pudding date pudding is baked with a brown sugar sauce over it. Rich and chewy, the upside down date pudding can be served as... - 42.7495
Steamed Apple Date Pudding
Steamed Apple Date Pudding is one of my favorite pudding. Made with cooking apple, walnuts and custard sauce, the Steamed Apple Date Pudding moist and delicious. Learn how to make Steamed Apple Date Pudding by following this easy recipe. You'll be very... - 40.075
Baked Date Pudding
Pour water over dates and butter.
Combine egg, brown sugar, and marmalade; stir into date mixture.
Sift together dry ingredients; stir into date mixture till just moistened.
Pour into greased 11x7x11/2 inch baking dish.
Bake in moderate oven... - 34.6143
Steamed Date Nut Pudding
In medium bowl, combine flour, walnuts, dates, raisins, cinnamon, baking soda and salt.
Stir in water, molasses, egg and butter.
Pour batter into a greased 10 cup fluted tube dish or 6 cup fluted glass mold.
Cover completely with plastic wrap.
Cook at MEDIUM... - 40.6828
Brandied Date And Walnut Sauce For Ice Cream
1. In a large saucepan, pour in the brown sugar with one cup water and cook while stirring occasionally over medium heat for 20 minutes till done
2. Add ¼ cup of brandy, dates and walnut halves and mix well. Let this cool till required. Store the mix... - 30.7378
Date And Nut Rice Pudding
Date And Nut Rice Pudding is an amazing pudding which you really have to try at home. I served it at the last party and the guest loved it. Try this Date And Nut Rice Pudding recipe and you will understand why. - 41.2195
Date Icebox Pudding
Crush cereal flakes; set aside 1/2 cup.
Mix re- maining flakes with salt, sugar, rind, dates, nuts and milk.
Shape into a long roll and sprinkle with flakes.
Roll in waxed paper and chill for 5 - 6 hours.
Slice and top with whipped cream. - 30.9852
Upside Down Date Pudding
Upside Down Date Pudding! Isn't your mouth watering already? I served this delicious dessert just last weekend for my family!. They loved it. Treat your family to the delectable Upside Down Date Pudding too! - 40.482
Steamed Date Pudding
1) In a large bowl, mix together shortening, brown sugar and eggs. Add in the dates. Stir well.
2) In a bowl, sift together the flour, salt, baking soda. Gently fold the dry ingredients into the egg mixture.
3) Next, fold in the lemon rind and... - 42.9856
Date Nut Pudding
1. Mix granulated sugar and 1 tablespoon of the butter or margarine in medium-size bowl.
2. Sift flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt onto waxed paper; blend into sugar mixture alternately with milk. Stir in dates, walnuts, vanilla and orange rind; pour... - 33.4412