- » Date Orange Bars
Date Orange Bars Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Date Orange Bars recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Date Orange Bars recipes.
Candied Orange Date Bars
Combine orange slices, dates, sugar and flour in 2-quart bowl.
Toss lightly to distribute sugar and flour.
Pour boiling water over fruit.
MICROWAVE 2 MINUTES, 30 SECONDS to 3 MINUTES on HIGH, or until thick.
Mix butter, sugar and eggs... - 49.183
Orange Glazed Date Bars
Sift flour, baking soda, and salt together.
Combine brown sugar, dates, and water in a large saucepan.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until dates soften.
Remove from heat and stir in butter.
Add eggs and mix well.
Add dry ingredients to date... - 44.9511
You May Also Like!
Date Bars With Oats
1. In 2-quart saucepan over high heat, heat dates, orange juice, sugar, and 1/4 teaspoon salt to boiling. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until mixture is very thick. Remove from heat; stir in almonds.
2. Preheat oven to 375°F.... - 31.6752
Sweetheart Double Date Bars
You want to bake a sweet treat that is delicious and nutritious? Then try our Double Date Bar. It is a simply wonderful dessert that also goes great at breakfast with a cup of coffee. Beats a donut any day! - 0
Date Sandwich Bars
Combine dates, water, rind and juices in a saucepan.
Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until thickened, about 10 minutes.
Cool while preparing crumb mixture.
Measure flour into a large bowl.
Add all remaining ingredients except... - 44.8502
First Date Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9-inch square pan. In a small bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, orange zest, and salt. Remove 1 tablespoon of flour mixture and toss with dates.
2. In a large bowl, beat butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer... - 35.1155
Mock Date Bars
1. Combine all ingredients, except walnuts, in a saucepan and cook until most of liquid has evaporated and mixture is quite thick. Stir occasionally.
2. Stir in walnuts and cool while preparing crust. - 28.594
Combine the eggs with all of the remaining ingredients except powdered sugar, and mix well.
Bake in a greased or oiled pan 8" x 8" x 2" in a moderate oven of 325ºF for 40 min.
Cut into strips about 2 5/8" x 1 1/8" and sprinkle with powdered sugar. - 34.1964
1) In a fry pan, add all the filling ingredients to heat up over low flame by constantly stirring.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil. Keep on stirring until the dates get tender and the mixture becomes thick.
3) Remove from heat and set aside to... - 50.4542
Fabulous Date Bars
1. Lightly grease a 15-inch X 10-inch baking pan with oil.
2. Preheat the oven to 325Â°F (165Â°C.)
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine first 4 ingredients and beat well until blended.
4. Stir in next 3 ingredients.
5. In a medium... - 50.2453
Date Nut Bars
Date Nut Bars is complete delicios breakfast. - 39.1839
Cherry Date Bars
1. In a container of food processor, add orange slices, water, sugar, cornstarch and salt and ½ of the dates and blend them by running the PUREE blade for about 20 seconds.
2. Stop the motor and push the ingredients towards blade by using rubber... - 41.4205