- » Date Nut Filling
Date Nut Filling Recipes
Enjoy our collection of date nut filling recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for date nut filling recipes.
Date Nut Filling
1. In a bowl with a lid, mix all the ingredients.
2. Cover and place in the refrigerator until required.
3. Use this filling for cakes, breads, pies or serve with whipped cream - 31.2533
It feels good to make on your own, the all-time favorite Date-Nut Filling. Taste the unique flavor and taste of Date-Nut Filling with this quick and simple recipe! - 30.2565
Date Nut Filling
Put pecans into blender container.
Cover and process 4 cycles at WHIP to finely chop nuts.
Empty container and set nuts aside.
Put dates and water into blender container.
Cover and process at BLEND until dates are chopped into small... - 29.8129
Combine sugar, egg yolks, cream and dates in saucepan and beat to blend well.
Set over moderate heat and cook, stirring constantly, until beginning to thicken, 5 to 6 minutes.
Remove from heat and stir in vanilla and nuts.
Use to fill Butterscotch Roll... - 26.6129
The date and nut filling is a cooked filling prepared by cooking dates with orange juice. The date and nut filling is thick and sticky and filled with nuts. The orange peels, make this filling colorful and yangy. The dae nut filling goes great with fruitcakes... - 21.1267
You May Also Like!
Nut Date Filling
Cook dates, sugar and water together slowly until thick, 5 to 10 minutes.
Add nuts and cool. - 20.3235
Pears Filled With Nut And Date Salad
Peel and halve the pears.
Remove the cores with a sharp teaspoon, then scoop out a little of the pulp of the pears to leave a hollow for the filling.
Shred a few lettuce leaves very finely and mix with dates, walnuts, chopped parsley and finely diced pear... - 28.5862
Cottage Cheese Date And Nut Filling
Simmer dates, honey and water together in a saucepan approximately 5 minutes.
Add lemon juice, chopped nuts and cinnamon; chill.
When chilled, add to cheese and stir until combined.
Spread on bread or crackers. - 27.1254
Date Nut Pinwheels
Cook dates, granulated sugar and water in saucepan, stirring constantly, until thickened slightly.
Remove from heat; stir in nuts.
Mix shortening, brown sugar, egg and vanilla until smooth.
Stir in flour and salt; divide dough in half.
Roll each half on... - 37.4894
Date Nut Swirls
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 375Â°F (190Â°C).
2) Take a saucepan and place all the ingredients for filling in it.
3) Allow it to boil then lower heat, simmering for 5 minutes before cooling it.
4) Take a bowl,... - 48.1434
Simmer dates, water, sugar, and lemon juice, uncovered, about 15 minutes, stirring now and then, until thick.
Cool, mix in nuts, and use as a spread for tea sandwiches. - 23.9071
Date Nut Ring
1. In a small saucepan, scald milk stirring in butter or margarine, sugar and salt. Once all the ingredients are dissolved, take out from heat and allow to cool till lukewarm.
2. In a large bowl, put moderately hot water and sprinkle yeast. Stir... - 49.2258
Prepare Date-Nut Filling; chill.
Cream together brown sugar and shortening.
Add eggs and vanilla; beat well.
Stir together flour, baking powder, soda, salt, and cinnamon; stir into creamed mixture.
Cover and chill dough 30 minutes.
On waxed paper, roll dough... - 44.2286
Date Cream Filling
1) In a large pan, mix the milk and dates. Place the pan over a larger bowl of boiling water to form a double boiler set up. Heat.
2) In a bowl, mix the flour, sugar and beaten egg. Blend to get a smooth mixture.
3) Pour the egg mixture slowly into the... - 35.7006