- » Date Log
Date Log Recipes
Enjoy our collection of date log recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for date log recipes.
Orange Date Logs
Stir the orange juice with the marshmallows and let them stand to soften, about 5 minutes.
Add dates, nuts, icing sugar and crushed wafers.
Test by squeezing a small handful together.
If too moist add more crushed wafers.
Mold into small logs or balls and... - 31.266
Chocolate Date Yule Log
1. Grind dates through finest blade of meat grinder, or chop very fine in blender.
2. Combine dates, nuts and ginger. Turn out on breadboard sprinkled with sugar. Knead with hands to blend thoroughly.
3. Form into a roll 2 inches thick and about 9 inches... - 35.7932
Old Fashioned Refrigerator Date Cookies
Sift together whole wheat flour, oat flour, and baking soda in a medium-size bowl.
In a large bowl, beat together butter and honey.
Beat in egg and vanilla.
Gradually blend in flour mixture.
Fold in dates and almonds or walnuts.
Divide dough in half, shape... - 39.2809
Date And Walnut Stuffed Phyllo Rolls
Date and Walnut Stuffed Phyllo Rolls are a sweet and flaky Turkish treat. They're the perfect finish to our Mediterranean Menu Dinner Party. - 0
Khajur Pak Or Burfi - Date Rolls
In a mood of having a nice and yummy Indian sweet, then do check this out. Chef bhavna shows the recipe to make date rolls. The combination of poppy seeds and coconut is heavenly delicious. So do try out the recipe and surely watch the video. - 108.587
Date Pecan Chews
1. Sift flour, baking powder and salt onto wax paper.
2. Beat eggs in a large bowl until light and foamy; slowly beat in the 1 cup sugar; continue beating until mixture is thick and fluffy. Stir in orange juice.
3. Fold in flour mixture, dates, pecans and... - 32.7509
Date Pecan Candy Roll
1. In a saucepan mix cream, syrup, sugar and butter.
2. Boil the ingredients till it reaches a temperature of 234° to 238°. ( or a drop in cold water shall form soft ball)
3. Move from the heat and add the dates.
4. Beat the mixture till it cools... - 39.6344
Date Loaf Candy
1) Take a large saucepan and mix the milk, sugar and dates in it.
2) Cook over medium heat by stirring continuously until the soft ball stage of 234° is reached.
3) Remove the container from the flame and stir in the pecans along with the butter.
4)... - 40.2344
Date Filled Wontons
To prepare the date filling, in small saucepan combine dates, granulated sugar, and water; bring to boil.
Cook, stirring constantly, over low heat about 4 minutes or till thickened.
Remove from heat; stir in walnuts, lemon or orange juice, and vanilla.
Cool... - 37.6696
Coconut Date Slices
Combine dates, sugar and eggs in 10-inch skillet.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture pulls away from sides of pan, about 5 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Stir in nuts and vanilla, then carefully stir in cereal and cool slightly.
Moisten... - 35.941
Buttery Date Cherry Slices
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, heat butter and add in the sugar and dates.
2) Gently cook, stirring often, till the mix boils well.
3) Boil for 5 minutes, the turn off the heat.
4) Cool for 5 minutes.
5) Add in milk and egg and gently cook, stirring... - 48.416
Date Log Recipes By Category