- » Date Juice
Date Juice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of date juice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for date juice recipes.
Healthy Date Squares
Preheat oven to 400 °F (205 °C).
Butter a square 9 inch (23 cm) baking pan.
In a saucepan, bring to a boil water, dates and lemon juice.
While stirring, simmer until mixture thickens slightly.
In a bowl, cream butter and... - 43.2162
Gourmet, Gourmand or always a mom's baby - you are guaranteed to enjoy this eggless date balls. This recipe for date balls has never failed me. Let me know how it turned out for you? - 33.2065
Broiled Date Appetizers
Broiled Date Appetizers has a fine taste. The orange juice with vinegar gives the Broiled Date Appetizers a two dimensional taste. Must catch it - 36.7205
Spiced Date Oatmeal
In a saucepan, bring apple juice to a boil.
Stir in oats; cook 1 minute.
Remove from the heat; stir in dates, cinnamon and nutmeg.
Cover and let stand for 5 minutes. - 27.1059
Orange Date Nut Cookies
1. Line a 9-inch x 5-inch loaf pan with aluminum foil or plastic wrap such that the it extends over the edges. Set aside
2. In a food processor bowl, with the knife blade attached, combine the dates, orange rind and juice.
3. Pulse in 3-4 short... - 50.0735
The date and nut filling is a cooked filling prepared by cooking dates with orange juice. The date and nut filling is thick and sticky and filled with nuts. The orange peels, make this filling colorful and yangy. The dae nut filling goes great with fruitcakes... - 22.4548
Oatmeal Dream Dates
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a medium saucepan, combine dates and orange juice; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes, or until thickened, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
3. In a large bowl, combine fl - 26.5702
Pineapple Stuffed Dates
1 Drain the pineapple in a sieve over a bowl, pressing with the back of a spoon to remove as much juice as possible.
Transfer to a double layer of paper toweling to finish draining.
In a small bowl, stir together the pineapple, cream cheese, honey, almonds if... - 36.3404
Grandma's Date Filled Cookies
Cook dates with juice and water until dates are very soft.
Add more water, if necessary.
Cool before using. - 30.4147
Figs And Dates With Whipped Yogurt
1. Line a colander with cheesecloth.
2. Spoon the yogurt and allow the yogurt to drain over a bowl for at least 40 minutes.(longer draining with procure finer quality of cheese)
3. Take a large bowl and toss together figs, dates, apple... - 41.3428
Orange Date Mallow
Drain orange sections, reserving 2 tablespoons juice for later use.
Combine orange sections, dates, marshmallows, and pecans; toss lightly.
Blend whipped topping and reserved orange juice.
Mix lightly with fruit mixture.
Garnish each serving with c - 29.5814
Lemon Date Squares
1. In medium size bowl beat butter and confectioners sugar until light and fluffy; blend in the 1 cup flour, Bran Buds and lemon peel. Pat evenly into bottom of buttered 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking pan.
2. Bake in moderate oven (350° F.) about 20 minutes.
3. While... - 30.1378
Orange Date Fold Ups
1. In a medium mixing bowl, mix together dates, nuts and orange juice; let the mixture stand for about 20 minutes.
2. Using a knife, cut and discard bread crust; apply butter on bread slices.
3. Top with date mixture.
4. Fold any two... - 37.8378
Orange Date Bread Pudding
Scald milk and pour over bread cubes.
Add butter, 3/4 cup sugar, salt, dates, grated rinds and juices, beaten whole eggs and egg yolks.
Mix well and pour into greased 2-quart casserole and bake in preheated moderate oven (350Â°F.) for 1 1/4 hours, or until... - 36.41
Sara's Date-nut Drops
Melt butter and add orange juice.
Remove from heat.
Stir in powdered sugar and nonfat dry milk solids that have been sifted together.
Mix in pecans and dates.
Drop by spoonsful onto waxed paper.
These cookies do not need baking, but should be chilled. - 29.9172
Pineapple Date Whip
Have cream thoroughly chilled in refrigerator.
Turn into chilled bowl and beat with a chilled rotary beater until thick; then add lemon juice and continue beating until quite stiff.
Fold in the pineapple, chopped dates, and salt; then fold in sugar to suit... - 26.5873
Oatmeal Date Bars
Combine dates, water, and lemon juice in a medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes or until mixture thickens, stirring frequently.
Cream margarine; gradually add brown sugar, beating well at medium speed of... - 42.7935
Gourmet, Gourmand or always a mom's baby - you are guaranteed to enjoy this eggless date diddles. This recipe for date diddles has never failed me. Let me know how it turned out for you? - 33.2765
Date Orange Pinwheels
In saucepan combine dates, sugar, orange peel, juice, and dash salt.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring once or twice.
Stir in vanilla.
Roll dough on lightly floured surface to 9-inch square.
Spread with... - 40.4372
1. . Start by preheating the oven to 350°F
2. Take the dates, chop and stone them
3. In a saucepan, place the dates along with water and lemon juice, cook for 5 minutes, and stir till mixture becomes paste, leave aside to cool down
4.... - 47.3999
Sweet & Spicy Dessert Balls Recipe
1. In a blender, blend sunflower seeds, flax seeds, shredded dried coconut and cacao beans.
2. Add dates, chilli, salt and blend untill throughly mixed.
3. Add honey and coconut oil and again blend to mix thoroughly.
4. Take small portions at a time... - 115.601
Peanut Date Balls
In a 2-quart saucepan combine dates, butter or margarine, and orange juice.
Cook and stir over medium heat till butter is melted and mixture is well mixed.
Combine egg and milk.
Stir egg mixture into date mixture; cook and stir over medium heat for 1 or 2... - 44.1091
Classic Date Balls
Put cereal, dates, and nuts through meat grinder.
Add honey, butter, and lemon juice.
Knead mixture until well blended.
Shape into 1-inch balls or fingers and roll in confectioners' sugar.
Decorate with pecan halves.
Or, if desired, omit confectioners' sugar... - 30.7397
Homemade Date Squares
Date squares cost way too much at the bakery and aren't nearly as good as homemade ones. They are pretty simple to prepare -there are really only two steps involved: make the filling and make the pastry! Easy!
This recipe yields 16 squares but of course you... - 118.473
No Bake Date Balls
1. Put the corn flakes, dates, and pecans into an electric blender or a food processor, and whirl just until well chopped. Or crush the cereal with your hands, and chop the dates and nuts with a knife.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the cereal mixture with the... - 28.9081
Lemon Date Bars
Preheat the oven to 350Â°.
In a saucepan, combine the dates, lemon juice, and water.
Cook, covered, on low heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove from the heat and set aside.
In a bowl, cream together the margarine or butter and brown... - 43.1824
Combine dates, sugar, orange peel, orange juice, and water in saucepan.
Cook over low heat until thick, stirring frequently.
Cool. - 23.9902
Date Nut Torte
Grease a 5 x 9-inch loaf pan or a 7-inch-square pan well.
Cut heavy brown paper to fit bottom and grease it well.
Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form.
Without cleaning beaters, beat egg yolks until thick and lemon colored.
Slowly add... - 43.779
To the chopped dates, add walnuts, sugar, orange peel, and the orange juice.
Mix ingredients well. - 26.8687
Combine dates and water in a saucepan; then cook to a thick paste.
Remove from heat, and add orange juice.
Allow mixture to cool.
Divide mixture evenly among the eight tart shells. - 29.7999
Orange Date Balls
1. Mix chopped dates, margarine, and sugar in 3-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 4 minutes.
2. Stir in egg and salt. Cover tightly and microwave on medium high (70%) until mixture is slightly thickened, 3 to 4 minutes.
3. Stir in... - 31.4812
Orange Date Balls
1. Mix dates, margarine and sugar in 3-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high 4 minutes.
2. Stir in egg and salt. Cover tightly and microwave on medium-high (70%) 3 to 4 minutes or until slightly thickened.
3. Stir in orange peel, orange juice,... - 31.0554
Chocolate Covered Dates
1. Take a large bowl, sift on confectioners' sugar.
2. Add superfine sugar along with almonds and mix well.
3. Stir in lemon juice along with 2 to 3 drops almond extract.
4. Slowly add beaten egg and using fingers or a wooden spoon, stir the... - 39.8072
Microwave Date Squares
Place cut up dates, sugar, vanilla and water in a medium sized microwave bowl and cook 3 min on high.
Add pineapple and stir well.
Cook 3 more min on high.
Let stand to cool, or place in refrigerator to speed cooling.
In a large bowl, combine remaining dry... - 45.1915
Date Orange Spread
Blend all ingredients.
If too thin to spread, add more wheat germ. - 20.8747
Easy Date Filling
Add water and sugar to dates.
Cook together until thick, stirring well.
Add lemon juice.
Cool before using. - 25.1147
Simmer dates, water, sugar, and lemon juice, uncovered, about 15 minutes, stirring now and then, until thick.
Cool, mix in nuts, and use as a spread for tea sandwiches. - 24.9555
Orange Date And Almond Medley
Cut the orange slices in half and mix them with the dates, orange juice, and Grand Marnier, if you use it.
Chill at least 2 hours and stir in the nuts. - 22.6693
Carrot & Date Salad
Combine carrot, apple and dates.
Add with mayonnaise and fruit juice and toss to moisten.
Makes 4 servings. - 21.9756
Frozen Date Salad
Blend cream cheese and pineapple.
Add dates, cherries, lemon juice, and salt.
Fold in whipped cream or whipped topping and nuts.
Pour into a 1 quart mold or individual molds.
Freeze until firm.
Unmold. - 34.18
Simple Date Pudding
This rich and flavorful recipe of Date Pudding simply tastes heavenly and is a perfect dessert for all seasons. Relatively easy to make this Date Puddingis sure to pamper your taste buds. So just try it out and experience it for yourself! - 30.7633
Heat oven to 375°.
Grease square pan, 8 X 8 X 2 inches.
Stir together Date Filling from date bar mix, hot water and lemon juice.
Pour into pan.
Mix crumbly mix and egg; drop by teaspoonfuls onto date filling mixture.
Sprinkle with nuts.
Bake 30 minutes. - 30.9787
Date Carrot Spread
Grind together or finely chop in blender or food processor the diced carrots and chopped dates.
Add orange juice and orange peel.
Cover and store in refrigerator.
Spread on buttered toast or thinly sliced dark nut bread, with cream cheese, if you... - 31.036
Mint And Date Dipping Sauce
In a blender, combine the mint leaves, dates, serrano chile, lemon juice and water and puree until smooth.
Transfer the dipping sauce to a bowl and season with salt. - 24.0849
Classic Date Filling
Combine first three ingredients; cook over low heat, stirring occasionally until jamlike in consistency.
Add lemon juice and peel and spread on cookies. - 22.8759
Date Cheesecake Squares
The date cheese cake squares are cooked chesecake dessert prepared in the microwave. Cooked with date bar mix, cream cheese, milk and flavored with lemon juice, the date cheese cake dessert is frozen before serving. - 41.0502
For the filling place the dates in a small saucepan.
Make the lemon juice up to % cup with water.
Add to the dates and bring to the boil, stirring continuously.
Cook gently for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally until the dates are pulped.
Leave to cool... - 32.6637
Date Health Drink
1. In a blender jar, combine all the ingredients
2. Pulse until smooth and well blended.
3. Pour into a tall glass and serve chilled. - 31.8029
Dry Dates Pickle
Dry dates pickle is a savory and flavorful pickle made with khajoo or dried dates. Spiced with aniseeds, coriander powder and cumin to taste, the dry dates pickle is sealed with lemon juice and is set to mature for a week. - 35.0023
Tasty Date Filling
Cook dates, water and salt in saucepan, stirring constantly until stiff and smooth (about 5 minutes).
Add lemon juice and butter, stir well, and spread between layers of cake.
Makes filling for two 8 or 9-inch layers. - 28.155
Date Bread Pudding
Soak bread cubes 10 minutes in warm milk.
Add chopped dates, apple juice, sugar and salt.
Beat eggs well, and stir in lightly with fork.
Turn mixture into greased baking dish, and sprinkle nutmeg and cinnamon over top.
Set dish in shallow pan of hot water,... - 36.6573
Citrus And Avocado Salad With Date Dressing
Combine sour cream, dates, orange rind, juice, and salt.
Store in refrigerator until ready to use.
Arrange avocados, grape fruit, and orange sections on lettuce cups; top with dressing. - 28.5625
In a small saucepan combine all ingredients and cover.
Simmer until dates are soft.
Uncover and stir and cook until thick.
Cool before spreading.
If mixture is too thick add a little hot water. - 26.8288
Deluxe Date Cookies
Cream butter, add sugar and beat well.
Sift dry ingredients together and add dates, nuts, coconut and vanilla, then add lemon juice last.
Drop by teaspoonful on ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake 10 to 15 minutes at 300°.
May be frozen.
Yields 50 cookies - 39.3115
Banana Date Smoothie
Don’t know what to do with those over ripe brown bananas? Weelicious host is going to tell you what she does with her brown banana and how she uses them for making a smoothie. She is tried running with her kid and as she is pregnant with her second child... - 122.899
Orange Date Bread
Measure and sift the first four ingredients into a bowl.
Stir in the wafer crumbs.
Bring dates and orange juice to a boil in a small saucepan.
Remove from heat and add butter, sugar and orange rind.
Let cool slightly and add the egg.
Pour into the dry... - 40.2615
Put the dates and water in a saucepan and simmer until the dates are soft.
Stir in the lemon juice, honey and cinnamon and cool.
Mix the flour and oats together, then rub in the butter.
Divide in two and press one half on to the bottom of a well-greased 18... - 33.8775
Orange And Date Muffins
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Cut the orange and remove the seeds.
3) In a blender put the orange juice, dates, butter and egg and make a smooth mixture.
4) Chop to cut the orange but do not make a puree.
5) Sift the other dry... - 43.828
Date And Nut Bread
This delicious date and nut bread is also healthy with the use of dates and nuts, pineapple juice and wholewheat. A rich and nutritious way to supplement your diet! - 43.6231
1) In a pan, add the chopped dates, water and sugar and cook until thick.
2) Then stir in the lemon juice and butter, blend well.
3) Allow to cool and refrigerate in a covered jar.
4) Use as required. - 31.6598
Lemon Glazed Date Sticks
1. Start heating oven to 325 Â°F.
2. Sift flour with baking powder and salt.
3. In large bowl, beat eggs well; gradually add sugar. Blend in melted butter and water. Stir in dates and nuts, then add flour mixture gradually, mixing thoroughly. Turn into 2... - 37.2569
Bottom-line a 21.5 cm (8 1/2 inch) straight-sided sandwich tin with greaseproof paper. Roll out the dough and use to line the tin. Prick with a fork and bake blind in a preheated moderately hot oven (200°C/400°F, Gas Mark 6) for 15 minutes.
Place the dates... - 33.4961
Pear And Date Crunch
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Cut pears into chunky pieces and place in ovenproof dish with dates, sugar, allspice and orange juice.
Rub butter into flour, stir in sugar, oats and cinnamon.
Sprinkle over fruit.
Bake for 40 minutes or until pears are soft and... - 34.9369
Date Cream Pie
Combine egg, fructose, salt, evaporated milk, lemon juice, and dates in a bowl.
Stir to completely mix.
Pour into unbaked pie shell.
Bake at 425°F (220°C) for 10 minutes; then reduce heat to 300°F (150°C) and bake 15 to 20 minutes longer or until filling... - 34.2796
Date And Cream Cheese Salad
1. Sprinkle the lemon juice over the dates; mix with the nuts.
2. Add to the mayonnaise and cream cheese and mix thoroughly.
3. Serve in a border of finely shredded lettuce mixed with water cress. - 30.0769
Apple Date Salad
1. Prepare the dressing by mixing yogurt with honey and lemon juice and allow to chill till required.
2. Cut the dates into quarters. Add quartered dates, apples, walnuts and celery to the dressing and mix well.
3. Arrange the mixture... - 40.4695
1) Set a moderate oven at 350°F, Gas Mark 4.
2) Mix the oats and flour together.
3) Rub in margarine or butter.
4) Divide the mixture in two equal parts.
5) Grease a 7-inch (17 1/2-cm.) square cake tin.
6) Press one part of the mixture... - 42.4498
Orange Date Cake
Pour orange juice over chopped dates, cover, leave overnight.
Next day sift flour and salt into bowl.
Rub in butter until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs; mix in castor sugar.
Add mixed peel, dates and orange juice, rub through lightly, separating the... - 40.3019
Bacon Wrapped Medjool Dates
Dry or soft dates are eaten out-of-hand, or may be pitted and stuffed with fillings such as almonds, walnuts, candied orange and lemon peel, tahini, marzipan or cream cheese. Pitted dates are also referred to as stoned dates. Partially dried pitted dates may... - 125.642
Mango Tomato And Dates Chutney
Pungent yet wonderful ! A very tasty Indian sauce prepared within moments in a blender, this is bound to create a wonderful taste in your mouth every time you make a dip. Here’s a tasty variation that your guest will look forward to every time they visit... - 122.679
Whole Food Date Sweetener
Seeing as there’s a lot of conversation going on about whether agave has a place in a healthy right now, I’ve made a little video showing you how to simply make a whole food sweetener from just dates and water. - 0
Date-walnut Pinwheel Cookies
Date and walnut pinwheel cookies are prepared with chopped dates and walnuts. Flavored with lemon juice and rind and combined with cookie mix, eggs, sugar and water, the date walnut pinwheel cookie dough is rolled as jelly roll and sliced and baked for... - 46.2167
Elegant Date Fingers
1. Invert a 9 x9-inch pan onto a piece of waxed paper. Using a knife, outline the pan without cutting through the paper and set aside. Turn pan up and grease the bottom.
2. Combine dates, water, and orange juice in a saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring... - 39.814
Apple Date Crisp
1. Heat the oven to 350Â°F.
2. In a large bowl toss the apples, dates, lemon juice, cinnamon, nutmeg and sugar well and set aside.
3. In a small saucepan place the butter and honey over low heat and cook the ingredients until they are... - 47.6837
Pear Date Pie
Pear Date Pie brings a perfect and subtle blend of flavors to your plate.Try this Pear Date Pie for once, I bet, you would always love to prepare this for your friends and family! - 36.289
Orange Date Logs
Stir the orange juice with the marshmallows and let them stand to soften, about 5 minutes.
Add dates, nuts, icing sugar and crushed wafers.
Test by squeezing a small handful together.
If too moist add more crushed wafers.
Mold into small logs or balls and... - 34.558
Date Whole Wheat Cookies
Combine whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a sifter.
Sift together into a bowl.
Using an electric mixer, cream margarine.
Gradually add granulated sugar replacement and fructose.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after... - 43.7469
Sweet Date Filling
Combine all ingredients in a medium-size heavy saucepan.
Cook over low heat until mixture thickens, stirring constantly.
Cool before spreading on cookies. - 23.8577
Easter Bunny Bites
These are the best bunny bites ever! To be fair, I've never had bunny bites before, but still... You should totally make these and share them with everyone on Easter (or wherever). Just don't be surprised if they're gone before you have time for seconds. - 0
Figs And Dates With Whipped Yogurt
1) In a colander, lined with cheesecloth, drain the yogurt for 40 minutes. (For firmer cheese, you can drain the yogurt longer.)
2) In a large bowl, combine the figs, dates, apple juice and walnuts. Toss well and let the mixture marinate for 30... - 39.2431
Sunshine Date Treats
Combine dates, water, 1/2 cup sugar, 1 tablespoon lemon juice and walnuts in small bowl.
Cream butter or margarine in mixing bowl; add brown sugar gradually and combine until light and fluffy.
Add egg and mix well.
Stir in 1 teaspoon lemon juice... - 39.4083
Date And Orange Salad
1. Peel the oranges, chop and drain.
2. Mix the oranges and juice with the dates and nuts.
3. Arrange on lettuce. - 27.9585
Mix the dry ingredients.
Rub in the butter and mix to a rolling-out dough with a little cold water.
Roll into an oblong.
Spread over Filling (over half the dough).
Filling: 1/2 -lb.
dates 3/4-cup water 1/2 -cup brown or yellow sugar Chop up dates and boil all... - 36.5526
Date Bars With Oats
1. In 2-quart saucepan over high heat, heat dates, orange juice, sugar, and 1/4 teaspoon salt to boiling. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until mixture is very thick. Remove from heat; stir in almonds.
2. Preheat oven to 375°F.... - 31.6752
Kathy's Apple Date Pie
Preheat oven to 400°.
Beat the eggs until frothy and stir in sugar, flour, salt, lemon rind, and lemon juice.
Fold in sour cream.
Finally fold in dates and apples.
Mix well and pour into pastry crust.
Bake for 10 minutes.
Sprinkle Topping onto pie and... - 42.3868
Blender chop nuts.
Empty into bowl.
Put orange juice concentrate and cream cheese into Osterizer container, cover and process at BLEND until smooth.
Stop Osterizer, add dates, cover and blender chop; add to nuts and mix well.
Chill. - 23.9356
Apple Rice With Dates And Nuts
1) Pour apple juice and bring rice to a boil in it and simmer, covered, after reducing heat.
2) Allow the liquid to be absorbed on boiling and then mix in dates and almonds.
3) Serve immediately. - 28.8644
Date Nut Cake
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Line a greased 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan with heavy brown paper.
Put dates and 1 cup of the pecans through the coarse blade of the food chopper (put a few dates and a few nuts in the chopper each time — the nuts will keep the dates - 35.1822
Apple Date Salad
In a small bowl, stir together yogurt, lemon juice, and honey; chill.
Quarter the dates and add to the dressing together with celery, apples, and walnuts.
Spoon mixture onto a bed of lettuce and serve. - 35.0022
Date And Walnut Sambouseks
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine chopped dates and orange juice in a medium saucepan; cover and cook over low heat for 15 minutes or until the liquid is absorbed.
Remove pan from heat, and mash dates with a fork until smooth.
Stir in chopped walnuts, vanilla,... - 39.8931
Pear And Date Crisp
In a 1-quart casserole toss together pears and dates.
Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon flour; toss to coat.
Stir together apple juice concentrate, water, and vanilla.
Drizzle over pear mixture.
Cover casserole with lid or foil.
Bake in a 375° oven for 25 to 30... - 42.4428
Carrot Tomato Date Salad
1. Concasser the tomatoes, reserving the seeds and juice. Cut flesh into strips and drain on kitchen paper.
2. Put seeds and juice into pan with the oil, vinegar, seasoning and basil.
3. Boil 3-4 minutes until thick and syrupy, making about 2 tablespoons.
4.... - 38.1114
Fresh Fig, Apple And Date Salad
1. Core the apples. Slice thinly, then cut into fine matchsticks. Moisten with lemon juice to keep them white.
2. Remove the stones from the dates and cut the flesh into fine strips, then combine with the apple slices.
3. Soften the marzipan with orange... - 36.1721
To anyone who loves to indulge in the goodness of dates! This Date Layers is a must-try. A truly healthy pick for an evening or mid-day snack! - 48.1694
Date Orange Dessert
Stir shortening to soften; sift in the flour, 1/2 cup sugar, baking powder, soda, and salt.
Add buttermilk, egg, and orange peel.
Beat till smooth, about 1 minute.
Spoon into 6 greased custard cups.
Bake in moderate oven (350°) 25 to 30... - 44.0392
Date Nut Cake
Mix dates, walnuts, flour, honey, and salt.
Add beaten egg yolks, vanilla, and apple juice.
Beat egg whites until stiff and fold into mixture.
Pour batter into a greased cake or loaf pan.
Bake in a 300° oven for 45 minutes. - 34.9677
Arabian Date Candy
Here is the recipe for the delectable Arabian Date Candy. A yummy snack, I always have this well stocked at home. Filled with the goodness of dates, this is one candy loved by all! - 41.8155
Sweetheart Double Date Bars
You want to bake a sweet treat that is delicious and nutritious? Then try our Double Date Bar. It is a simply wonderful dessert that also goes great at breakfast with a cup of coffee. Beats a donut any day! - 0
Date Nut Triangles
1 Blend cream cheese and orange peel and juice until soft enough to spread in a small bowl.
2 Halve date-nut roll lengthwise; spread one side with half of the cheese mixture; put back together to form a roll. Halve again at right angles to first cut; spread... - 21.8639