- » Date Jam
Date Jam Recipes
Enjoy our collection of date jam recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for date jam recipes.
Date And Rhubarb Jam
Combine rhubarb and juice drained from pineapple.
Bring to a simmer, then cover and cook until rhubarb is tender.
Add orange rind sugar; pineapple and dates.
Boil for 2 minutes stirring constantly.
Remove from heat and stir in the pectin, continue stirring... - 23.7035
You May Also Like!
Tomato Jam With Dates And Raisins
Wash the tomatoes and with a sharp knife cut a cross at the bottom. Then place them in a deep vessel and pour hot, boiling water over them. Keep them in the water for 2 to 4 minutes and drain in a large colandar.
Skin the tomatoes and remove the eyes and chop... - 21.8783
Date Nut Raisin Jam
1. In a food processor or liqidizer jar, combine all ingredients.
2. Blend on low speed until smooth, scraping down sides of the container occassionally.
3. Empty into a jar or bottle and refrigerate until required.
4. Serve the jam over... - 30.6583
Crarn Jam Braid
1 Dissolve yeast in warm water; set aside. In a large mixing bowl stir together the biscuit mix and the 1 tablespoon sugar; add egg and yeast mixture, stirring until smooth. Turn out onto a lightly floured surface; knead 10 to 15 strokes. Roll dough to a... - 30.9544
Almond Stuffed Dates
Slit dates and remove stone.
Place the whole almonds in a bowl, and cover with boiling water.
Let stand 3-4 minutes or until the skins will slip off easily.
Dry thoroughly before using.
There should be about 50 of each.
Blend to a smooth paste the icing... - 41.4319
Pin Cherry Or Choke Cherry Jam
1) Rinse cherries.
2) In a saucepan, place the cherries and mash them after heating gently.
3) Sieve to remove stones and then collect the pulp in the saucepan.
4) Bring the mixture to a boil after adding in sugar and lemon juice and... - 28.025
1) Rinse berries.
2) Puree them in a food processor and strain through a sieve.
3) In a sauce pan, blend puree with sugar and bring to a boil.
4) Again simmer the mixture for 30 minutes.
5) Take clean, sterile jars; pour the mixture into... - 25.9321
Kiwi And Apricot Jam
1) Cut apricots and kiwis roughly.
2) Add lemon juice to the chopped fruit.
3) In a saucepan, place the fruit mixture and then mix in sugar.
4) Remove any scum after bringing the mixture to a boil.
5) Again simmer the mixture for 25... - 31.4633
Blueberry Spice Jam
1) Rinse berries.
2) In a large sauce pan, add the berries with sugar and spices and allow to come to a boil.
3) Simmer the mixture for 30 minutes.
4) Take clean sterile jars; pour the mixture in them and then seal tightly, labeling with... - 29.4631
1) Rinse the berries well.
2) Take a saucepan; place the berries in it and mash them after cooking gently.
3) Bring the mixture to a boil after adding in sugar and then simmer again for 30 minutes.
4) Take sterile jars; pour the mixture... - 25.719
Sweet Pepper And Orange Jam
1. Wash peppers; cut in half; remove seeds and white membranes; cut into large pieces; put through food chopper using coarsest blade.
2. Drain peppers well and discard liquid. Grind orange.
3. Combine peppers, orange, sugar, vinegar and salt in a large... - 26.1626
Date Jam Recipes By Category