Graham Cracker Marshmallow
- » Date Graham Cracker Crumb Marshmallow
Date Graham Cracker Crumb Marshmallow Recipes
Enjoy our collection of date graham cracker crumb marshmallow recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for date graham cracker crumb marshmallow recipes.
Graham Cracker Log
Roll graham crackers to fine crumbs.
Combine marshmallows, dates and walnuts and mix thoroughly with 1 3/4 cups cracker crumbs.
Add 1 cup cream, not whipped, and mix all thoroughly.
Shape into loaf.
Roll loaf in remaining cracker crumbs, then wrap well in wax... - 31.7022
Graham Cracker Log
Roll crackers into fine crumbs.
Combine marshmallows, dates and walnuts.
Mix thoroughly with 1 and 3/4 cups crumbs.
Add the cream (not whipped) and mix well.
Shape into log, and roll in remaining crumbs.
Wrap well in waxed paper and place in refrigerator for... - 31.114
Desert Date Roll
1. Mix orange juice and salt with graham cracker crumbs in a large bowl. Stir in dates, marshmallows, and walnuts. Fold in whipped cream; mix well.
2. Turn the mixture onto a large sheet of waxed paper. Shape into a roll about 3 inches in diameter and wrap in... - 30.1128
Date Loaf Refrigerator Pudding
1. Make this dessert the day before it is to be served. Add half the crumbs to the dates, marshmallows and nuts. Stir the whipped cream into this mixture. Add the vanilla.
2. Rub a loaf pan or dish with margarine or butter and pour the mixture in. Round it... - 31.3619
Orange Date Mallow
Drain orange sections, reserving 2 tablespoons juice for later use.
Combine orange sections, dates, marshmallows, and pecans; toss lightly.
Blend whipped topping and reserved orange juice.
Mix lightly with fruit mixture.
Garnish each serving with c - 29.5814
Crumble crackers fine and reserve 3 tablespoons for coating roll.
Combine remaining crumbs with dates, marshmallows and nut meats.
Blend with cream, add vanilla and shape into a roll.
Coat with cracker crumbs and chill 3 to 4 hours.
Serve in slices with... - 35.7867
Green Gables Icebox Pudding
Mix all ingredients, reserving 1/2 cup crumbs.
Shape into a roll and roll in reserved crumbs.
When wrapped in foil, will keep "forever" in refrigerator.
Slice to serve. - 27.5918
These date delights are date and nut cookie like snacks. made with graham cracker and chopped marshmallows, with vanilla and milk mixed together, these date delights are dried and can be stored. - 30.3419
Add dates, almonds and marshmallows to the whipped cream.
Roll six crackers fine and fold in.
Roll remaining six crackers fine and spread on a piece of wax paper.
Form a roll of mixture and roll in crumbs.
Leave in refrigerator overnight.
Serve in thin slices... - 30.0703
Prepare lemon sauce mix according to package direc- tions, using only 1/4 cup water.
Combine graham cracker crumbs, dates, pecans and marshmallows in large bowl.
Fold milk into lemon sauce; pour over crumb mixture.
Drop by... - 29.9404
No Bake Fruit Cake
1) Take a 9x5-in loaf dish and line the sides and bottom of the dish with foil.
2) Arrange all the ingredients.
3) In large bowl combine fruits and nuts.
4) Stir in graham cracker crumbs, and toss to coat.
5) Set fruit mixture... - 44.5779
Unbaked Christmas Cake
Line loaf pan (9x5x3) with 2 strips of foil.
Extend about 3 inches above side of pan.
Place nuts in large mixing bowl; add graham cracker crumbs with raisins, dates, candied fruits and cherries.
In top of double boiler combine marshmallows and remaining... - 42.7879
Coconut is indeed a wonderful and versatile ingredient. A yummy treat, this coconut-lemon balls just goes to prove it. A delicious anytime treat. Try it and you are sure to love it. Do let me know how it turned out for you. - 41.4219
Easy No Bake Fruit Cake
1. Grease a loaf tin and line the pan with wax paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl or basin, combine all the ingredients.
3. Using your hands, work the mixture into a dough but do not knead.
4. Spoon the mixture into the prepared tin.
5.... - 42.8885