- » Date Filling
Date Filling Recipes
Enjoy our collection of date filling recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for date filling recipes.
Date Filled Cookies
1. In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar till fluffy, beat the eggs and vanilla into it until well blended
2. In a dry bowl, sift flour, salt and baking powder together and blend this mixture into the creamed mixture
3. Shape the dough into rolls... - 44.3235
Date Filled Oat Cookies
Cream shortening, gradually add sugar and cream together until very light.
Add milk and then oats.
Measure flour, baking powder and salt onto waxed paper.
Stir thoroughly to blend.
Add dry ingredients to first mixture.
Dough should be very soft.
Chill... - 40.6402
1. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, combine all ingredients.
2. Place the pan on a medium-low flame and bring to a boil, stirring constantly
3. Reduce the heat and simmer, stirring, until the mixture is thick and syrupy.
4. Use this filling for... - 33.5818
Set your taste-buds reeling with delight with this enticingly delicious Date Filling. Also, you might find it hard to believe, how easy it is to make this Date Filling. So don't miss it! - 31.9136
Classic Date Filling
1) Take a saucepan and mix date, sugar, and water.
2) Cook until a thick paste is formed, stir continuously.
3) Remove from heat and mix pecans.
4) Allow to cool and serve. - 31.2797
Grandma's Date Filled Cookies
Cook dates with juice and water until dates are very soft.
Add more water, if necessary.
Cool before using. - 29.5776
1) In a pan, add the chopped dates, water and sugar and cook until thick.
2) Then stir in the lemon juice and butter, blend well.
3) Allow to cool and refrigerate in a covered jar.
4) Use as required. - 29.0711
Tasty Date Filling
Cook dates, water and salt in saucepan, stirring constantly until stiff and smooth (about 5 minutes).
Add lemon juice and butter, stir well, and spread between layers of cake.
Makes filling for two 8 or 9-inch layers. - 25.7397
To the chopped dates, add walnuts, sugar, orange peel, and the orange juice.
Mix ingredients well. - 24.6824
In a small saucepan combine all ingredients and cover.
Simmer until dates are soft.
Uncover and stir and cook until thick.
Cool before spreading.
If mixture is too thick add a little hot water. - 23.9656
Simmer dates, water, sugar, and lemon juice, uncovered, about 15 minutes, stirring now and then, until thick.
Cool, mix in nuts, and use as a spread for tea sandwiches. - 23.9071
Easy Date Filling
Add water and sugar to dates.
Cook together until thick, stirring well.
Add lemon juice.
Cool before using. - 23.4678
Combine all ingredients in top of double boiler.
Cook gently over hot water until thick.
Use as filling for layer or yeast cakes. - 22.6077
Sweet Date Filling
Combine all ingredients in a medium-size heavy saucepan.
Cook over low heat until mixture thickens, stirring constantly.
Cool before spreading on cookies. - 21.7299
Classic Date Filling
Combine first three ingredients; cook over low heat, stirring occasionally until jamlike in consistency.
Add lemon juice and peel and spread on cookies. - 21.5482
Combine all ingredients in saucepan.
Cook about 10 minutes until mixture takes on consistency of jam, and cool thoroughly. - 19.0251
Quick Date Filling
Mix all ingredients in saucepan.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until thick .
Cool. - 18.6982
Combine all ingredients, cook over medium heat about 10 minutes, stirring until thickened.
Cool slightly before filling cookies. - 16.5306
Date Filling Recipes By Category