- » Date Cream Cheese
Date Cream Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of date cream cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for date cream cheese recipes.
Date And Cream Cheese
Date And Cream Cheese has a two dimensional taste. Date And Cream Cheese gets its taste from oats and cheese topped with dates. Date And Cream Cheese is cherished by many across the world. - 36.5695
Date And Nut Cream Cheese Tea Sandwiches
1) In a small bowl, mix the cream cheese, dates, walnuts and carrot together.
2) Spread 1/2 teaspoon butter on one side of each bread slice.
3) Spread 1 tablespoon of cream cheese mixture over the buttered side of 8 bread slices.
4) Cover with rest... - 34.1408
Date And Cream Cheese Salad
1. Sprinkle the lemon juice over the dates; mix with the nuts.
2. Add to the mayonnaise and cream cheese and mix thoroughly.
3. Serve in a border of finely shredded lettuce mixed with water cress. - 30.0769
Dates With Cream Cheese
Wash the dates, pat them dry, slice lengthwise and remove the pit.
Toast the pine nuts in an ungreased pan over medium heat, stirring constantly, until golden brown.
Remove from the pan and chop.
Mash the Gorgonzola and the cream cheese together in a bowl... - 29.336
Date Cream Cheese Spread
Process all ingredients in a food processor or blender until mixed evenly.
Transfer to airtight container and store in refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. - 23.3518
You May Also Like!
Medjool Dates With Cream Cheese & Walnuts
Make a deep slice down the centre of each date, being
careful not to completely separate each half
Remove the stones
Fill the dates generously with the cream cheese and place
half a walnut on top
Press gently the dates to give them their original shape
and... - 24.1905
Festive Stuffed Dates
Festive stuffed dates are dessert dates stuffed with cream cheese. Fruited with orange peel for a lovely flavor, these pitted dates are filled with soft cream cheese for a total mix of hard and soft texture. Dusted with powdered sugar, these are light and... - 30.6684
Cream Cheese Date Nut Sandwich
1 Beat honey into softened cream cheese.
2 Add chopped dates and walnuts; mix well.
3 Spread thickly on slices of raisin bread; serve with wedges of apple. Garnish with mint if you wish. - 27.257
Cream Cheese And Date Sandwich
1. Coat the bread with the butter.
2. Cover half the slices generously with cream cheese.
3. Laying over the pieces of chopped date sprinkle with a little cinnamon if desired.
4. Press the other slices of bread on top.
5. Trimming off the... - 34.5581
Bran Muffins With Date Cream Cheese Spread
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Spray the bottoms in a 12-well muffin tin with cooking spray or line with paper baking cups.
Mix brans and boiling water; set aside.
In medium bowl, beat milk, brown sugar, oil, honey and egg whites.
Add bran mixture, flour,... - 43.6842
Pineapple Stuffed Dates
1 Drain the pineapple in a sieve over a bowl, pressing with the back of a spoon to remove as much juice as possible.
Transfer to a double layer of paper toweling to finish draining.
In a small bowl, stir together the pineapple, cream cheese, honey, almonds if... - 36.3404
Warm Dates With Softened Blue Cheese And Prosciutto
1. In a bowl, mash blue cheese and cream cheese with a fork until smooth.
2. Fill each date cavity with a rounded 1/2 teaspoon cheese mixture.
3. Wrap each half with a strip of prosciutto.
4. Warm oil and water in a small to medium dutch oven or... - 93.6136
Date Pecan Molds
Beat together cream cheese and orange juice till fluffy.
Stir in drained pineapple, dates, nuts, cherries, and orange peel.
Fold in whipped cream.
Spoon into eight 1/2 cuP molds or one 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 x 2 1/2 inch loaf dish.
Freeze till firm.
Let stand at room... - 37.1698
Combine cream cheese and whipped cream.
Add dates, pineapple, pecans, and vanilla.
Mix and chill at least 1 hour before serving. - 27.749
Cream Cheese And Prune Kolache
Beat cream cheese to soften; add pie crust mix and sugar.
Chill 1 hour.
Roll out to 1/4-inch thickness on a floured surface.
Cut in 3-inch rounds.
Place on ungreased cookie sheet, indent center with spoon and fill with about 1 T fruit... - 31.8158