- » Date Chutney
Date Chutney Recipes
Enjoy our collection of date chutney recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for date chutney recipes.
Fresh Date And Apple Chutney
Looking for a yummy side dish that will go well with almost everything? Then try the chutney recipe detailed in this video. You are sure to love it! - 79.524
1. Ready 3-4 preserve or coffee jars with tight fitting, vinegar proof lids.
2. The jars should be clean and dry.
3. You can sterilize the jars by placing in a cool oven heated to 225°F/ 110°C/ Gas ¼
4. On a fruit board and using a... - 45.2551
Classic Date And Tamarind Chutney
Rinse the sultanas and dates, drain and place in a saucepan with the hot water.
Bring to the boil.
Remove the pan from the heat and add the tamarind, brown sugar, chilli powder, ground coriander, ground cumin, salt, ginger powder and malt vinegar.
Return to... - 43.0008
Apricot And Date Chutney
Soak apricots in water to cover for 30 minutes.
Drain and place in large sauce pot.
Chop the dates and add to apricots.
Add remaining ingredients and simmer over low heat, stirring frequently until thick; about 1 hour.
Pack hot into hot jars, leaving 1/4 inch... - 41.3011
1. Cut the dates into halves and remove the stones. Cut into 2 or 3 pieces each. Blanch and sliver the almonds, clean the raisins, and set aside.
2. Mix the sugar in vinegar and gently heat for the sugar to dissolve.
3. When the sugar has dissolved... - 38.6433
Mango Apricot Date Chutney
In a 5- to 6-quart pan, combine water and mangoes.
Bring to a simmer, cover, and cook for 5 minutes.
Add apricots and continue to simmer, covered, for 5 more minutes.
(If using all apricots, simmer for only 5 minutes total.) Add raisins, currants, dates,... - 38.2659
1) Cover dates with vinegar and keep aside for a whole night.
2) On the next day, in a closed pan, over low heat, cook all ingredients to make a soft, thick mixture, stirring often.
3) Use as required. - 37.6315
Date Chutney (uncooked)
Try this richly flavored and amazingly delicious Date Chutney (Uncooked). This is the best meal accompaniment to go for, if you're left with no time for an elaborate side dish. Use this simple and easy-to-follow recipe for Date Chutney (Uncooked) and delight... - 36.7696
Date And Tamarind Chutney
1. Place the dates, tamarind paste, tomato puree, sugar, ginger, ground coriander, chilli powder, salt, vinegar and water in a saucepan and bring to the boil over a medium high heat. Reduce the heat to low and cook for 7-10 minutes. Remove from the heat and... - 34.899
Date And Tamarind Chutney
1. Place all the ingredients in a food processor with 150 ml / 1/4 pint water and salt to taste. Grind for about 1-1 1/2 minutes, stopping halfway through to gather the mixture down from the sides.
2. Check to see it is smooth. - 30.3759
Soak dates in boiling water for 2-4 hours.
Transfer to food processor or blender, puree and strain.
Mix date puree with remaining ingredients in serving bowl, refrigerate until ready to use. - 26.8796
Date Chutney Recipes By Category