- » Date Chew
Date Chew Recipes
Enjoy our collection of date chew recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for date chew recipes.
Nutty Date Chews
1) Preheat oven to 300Â°F (150Â°C).
2)Combine the flour, salt, baking powder and sugar together and put in the dates, walnuts and eggs whilst mixing thoroughly.
3) Pour the mixture into a previously buttered and floured 10-inch x... - 36.6603
Date Nut Chews
1. Sift flour, granulated sugar, baking powder and salt onto waxed paper.
2. Combine dates and walnuts in medium-size bowl; add dry ingredients; mix well.
3. Beat eggs until light in bowl; stir into date-nut mixture; spread thinly in well-buttered... - 30.1815
You May Also Like!
Here is a recipe that is always good resort for the kids midday hunger pangs! Date-nut Chews is not only a simple recipe, but turns out delicious too. The main ingredient being dates, the cereal goes great with it. - 39.5094
Date And Nut Chews
I like to prepare Date and Nut Chews and store them away as a healthy snack. If you have a sweet tooth, then this is a great option to do away with those midday sweet cravings. Learned straight out of my grandmom's kitchen, this a fabulous must-try recipe. - 49.3476
Chinese chews are date and nut snacks that can also be served as desserts after a meal. Made with a prepared batter of flour with sugar, eggs, walnuts and dates, the chinese chews are slow baked and can be rolled in fruit sugar. - 33.6218
Date Pecan Chews
1. Sift flour, baking powder and salt onto wax paper.
2. Beat eggs in a large bowl until light and foamy; slowly beat in the 1 cup sugar; continue beating until mixture is thick and fluffy. Stir in orange juice.
3. Fold in flour mixture, dates, pecans and... - 34.214
1. Pre heat an oven at 187.5 C (375 F).
2. Grease a 15 ½ inch x 10 ½ inch x 1 inch pan with butter and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt. Sieve together.
4. Add sugar, dates and nuts and mix... - 44.3737
Hong Kong Chews
1. Preheat an oven to 162.5C (325 C).
2. Grease an 8 inch square baking tray and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt. Mix well, sieve and keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, add eggs and beat... - 48.5449
Date Candy Made Easy To Chew For Mama
Candies bought from outside are high in calorie. Why not make at home with dates and nuts and serve as a surprise to everyone? The process to make it is simple with easily available ingredients from kitchen cabinet. You can try this once and forget store... - 82.1136
Chinese Chews has a fine taste. The flour with dates and walnuts gives the Chinese Chews a great taste. Chinese Chews is served as dessert. - 37.4223
Combine eggs, brown sugar, dates, rice krispies, walnuts and milk in large heavy skillet.
Set over medium low heat and cook slowly, stirring often, until very thick, about 25 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Stir in vanilla and almond extract.
Cool to... - 44.1672
The chinese chews are prepared with nuts, fruits and spiced with ginger. Prepared with a batter of fruit sugar, flour, butter and the fruit and nut goodies like walnuts, cherries, pineapple and dates, the baked chews may be rolled in fruit sugar too. - 43.0884
Date Chew Recipes By Category