- » Date Cake Icing
Date Cake Icing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of date cake icing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for date cake icing recipes.
Coconut Frosted Date Cake
Coconut Frosted Date Cake has a fine taste. Zucchini Cake gets its taste from coconut mixed with dates and eggs. Coconut Frosted Date Cake is inspired by many bakeries around the world. - 44.5199
This date cake is almost as good and healthy as the dates itself. Wrap the goodness of dates in this delicious cake and serve as dessert to any occasion! - 45.7915
Date And Nut Meringue Icing
Combine sugar, water, lemon juice and salt in sauce pan.
Cook to 242° F. (long thread stage).
Sprinkle cream of tartar over egg white, and beat until stiff.
Pour hot syrup slowly into beaten egg whites-beating constantly, until all of syrup has been-added... - 36.3595
Dark Date Cake
For the best Dark Date Cake recipe try this one! Filled with the goodness of dates, this is a served as a delicious dessert. The combination of the chocolate and vanilla combines in a delicious way with the dates. A simple recipe with delicious results!! - 51.1993
Apple Date Coffee Cake
1. In a medium saucepan combine apples, dates, granulated sugar, and water. Cook and stir the mixture over medium heat for 5 to 7 minutes or till apples are tender and liquid is absorbed. Set apple-date mixture aside to cool.
2. Grease a baking sheet; set... - 39.4111
1) Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
2) In a mixing bowl, combine sugar, oil and eggs.
3) Beat until very creamy and smooth.
4) Sift together the dry ingredients.
5) Add this to the creamy mixture, alternately with buttermilk.
6)... - 48.9027
For the best Date-nut Cake, try out this recipe. This cake includes all easy to find ingredients, found at any grocery store. A great combination of dates, nuts and vanilla, this is a simple cake. I normally serve this as a dessert, but it works well as a... - 51.1508
Moist Date And Ginger Cake
Chop the dates and put in a small bowl.
Sprinkle with baking soda, then pour on the boiling water.
Leave to cool.
Cream the butter with the sugar until light and fluffy.
Beat in the molasses (treacle) and syrup.
Add the eggs one at a time, beating well.
Sift... - 45.774
Date And Carrot Cake
1) Set your oven to preheat at 325°.
2) Prepare the carrots by grating and dates by chopping.
3) In a bowl, combine honey, butter and vanilla. Beat well to prepare a creamy mixture.
4) Pour in yogurt and stir well.
5) Add the dry ingredients by... - 48.5494
Chocolate Chip Date Coffee Cake
Mix dates, boiling water and soda together; let cool.
Cream margarine and sugar together.
Add eggs and vanilla.
Add flour and soda.
Add creamed mixture to the cooled date mixture; mix well.
Pour into greased and floured 9 x 13-inch pan.
Combine brown sugar,... - 42.4268
Instant Date Torte
Melt butter in 8 or 9-inch square pan.
Remove from heat.
Add remaining ingredients.
Beat with fork until mixture is smooth and creamy, about 1 minute.
Bake at 350Â° for 30 to 35 minutes.
Serve warm, cut in squares, with ice cream or whipped cream.
For Date... - 40.7006
1. Preheat an oven to 175C (350 F).
2. In a medium sauce pan, combine dates, brown sugar and water. Mix well and cook on a medium flame for 12 to 15 minutes or till mixture turns thick and smooth. Keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl,... - 46.8693
Butter Date Bars
1. Preheat an oven to 175C (350 F).
2. Grease a 9 inch x 9 inch baking pan. Keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, salt and baking powder. Mix well and sieve. Keep aside.
4. In a medium sized sauce pan, combine butter and... - 47.3907
Bon Voyage Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Follow package directions to prepare cake mixes adding 2 teaspoons instant coffee per package.
3) Take 2 - 9" layer cake pans; pour the batter into it and bake for 40 minutes in preheated... - 46.4068
Date Sponge Roll
Bake and cool Jelly Roll as directed in recipe but unroll and spread with lukewarm Date-Almond Filling.
Roll up again.
Ice outside of roll with Butter Cream Icing and sprinkle with almonds. - 19.6189
Speedy Date Slice
1. Place margarine and sugar in a bowl and beat until light and fluffy. Beat in egg, then stir in dates, flour, muesli, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, poppy seeds and yogurt.
2. Spoon mixture into a lightly greased and lined shallow 18 x 28 cm/7 x 11 in cake... - 36.3219
Ice Box Fruit Cake
1. Chop the fruit and peels and nuts
2. Grease 2-3 shallow pans with butter, and line with greased parchment or heavy paper.
3. In a large basin or pan, combine all the fruits, peels and nuts.
4. Sprinkle the spices over the fruit nut... - 47.6059
Ice Box Fruitcake
This ice box fruit cake is a delicious mix of fruits and nuts in butter and honey. A real cool no-bake recipe to try! - 52.3631
Christmas Date Wreath
Beat together the sugar, flour, baking powder, egg yolks and vanilla until well blended and fluffy.
Stir in the dates and nuts.
Beat the egg whites until stiff and fold in.
Spoon into a greased decorative 23 cm (9 inch) ring mould.
Bake in a preheated... - 45.1371
Fridge Fruit Cake
This fridge fruit cake is a true connoisseurs' pick. The recipe is prepared first and later is stored in the fridge to get the real taste! - 53.0801
1. Cook A ingredients together for 10 minutes and allow to cool.
2. Mix B ingredients using standard cake method.
3. Stir A mixture into B mixture.
4. Spread into pan and bake.
5. Simmer together C ingredients for 3 minutes.
6. Pour on warm cake, broil under... - 39.029
Date Pecan Pumpkin Squares
Into a bowl sift together the flour, the baking powder, the cinnamon, the nutmeg, the cloves, and the salt.
In another bowl with an electric mixer cream the butter and the sugar, add the eggs, 1 at a time, beating, and beat in the pumpkin, the vanilla, and... - 37.6034
Chocolate Date And Almond Filo Coil
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. Grease a 22cm/8 1/2in round cake tin. To make the filling, melt the butter with the chocolate in a heatproof bowl set over a pan of barely simmering water, then remove from the heat and stir in the remaining... - 38.314
Khajoor Nl Ghari ( Date Pastry )
1. Spread the ghee in a thala with the help of your palm. Sprinkle the rice flour and salt thereon and knead till soft. Make 5 equal balls and place them in a bowl of ice-water.
2. Put the wheat flour, salt, rose essence and ghee in the thala. Mix well and... - 31.8352
Blanche takes a new spin on a classic Middle Eastern holiday favorite, K'akha bi ajwa, otherwise known as Mahmoul or date cakes. She pairs dates with crispy wonton skins and walnuts for added crunch, then sprinkles cinnamon and icing sugar on top to round out... - 111.53
Sticky Toffee Sundae
Heat the oven to 150C/fan 130C/gas 2.
Put the unsoaked dates with 300ml water in a pan and bring up to the boil.
Cream the butter and sugar together and mix the flour with the baking powder.
Add the egg to the butter and sugar mixture followed by the... - 47.0625
Chocolate Ice Cream Loaf And Cream Filled Cupcakes
In top of double boiler, combine chocolate, half the milk, granulated sugar and 1 egg yolk.
Over boiling water, cook, stirring frequently, until chocolate melts and mixture thickens slightly.
Let cool to room temperature.
Combine flour, baking soda and... - 45.9333
How To Make Green Tea Mochi Ice Cream
One of my most popular videos to date was my Mocha Mochi Video. So much so, I thought to myself, “self, what can we do to make it even better?” I assure you it only took a few seconds for me to internally scream “ice cream!!!!” I feel like it’s a... - 0
Carrot Wedding Cake
Sift together sugar, flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
Beat in vegetable oil and eggs.
Stir in carrots, nuts, raisins, dates, bananas, coconut, and pineapple.
Season with vanilla and cinnamon.
Grease a shallow rectangular baking pan about 12 x 9... - 39.8166
Orange Candy Slice Cake
Orange Candy Slice Cake is a mouth watering dessert recipe. An easy to prepare cake recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 50.6094
Quick And Easy Fruit Cake
Quick N Easy Fruitcake is simple to make cake recipe. Quick N Easy Fruitcake get its taste from egg mixed with flour, flavored with cinnamon. Quick N Easy Fruitcake is inspired by many cafeteria around the world. - 44.2065
Mix and let stand until cool.
Cream the shortening with the sugar, egg and lemon juice; add the salt and spices; then the flour sifted with the baking powder, alternately with fruit mixture.
Bake in cracker tin 45 minutes at 350° F.
Beat well. - 35.7769
Choco Wine Cake
A delectable dessert not only for celebrations but also any time of the year. With a hint of wine this cake is perfect for entertaining guests and serving a slice with a side of vanilla ice cream! - 0
Easy No Bake Fruit Cake
1. Grease a loaf tin and line the pan with wax paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl or basin, combine all the ingredients.
3. Using your hands, work the mixture into a dough but do not knead.
4. Spoon the mixture into the prepared tin.
5.... - 42.8885
Graham Cracker Cake
Sift flour, measure and resift 3 times with baking powder and salt.
Add sugar gradually and beat until soft and smooth.
Add vanilla, and egg yolks one at a time, and beat until fluffy and light.
Add milk and flour mixture alternately, beginning... - 39.5759
Chinese Chews has a fine taste. The flour with dates and walnuts gives the Chinese Chews a great taste. Chinese Chews is served as dessert. - 37.4223
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Line a 9-inch spring-form pan (with tube centre) or angel food pan with greased heavy brown paper.
Add soda to boiling water and set aside.
Cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
Add eggs and beat well.
Sift flour and salt together and... - 42.7472
Rich Fruit Cake
1)Preheat oven to 325 degrees F or 170 degrees C or Gas Mark 3.
2)Take a round cake tin of 8 inch. Smear with low fat butter and line with baking parchment.
3)In a pan, place chopped prunes and dates. Add in orange juice and boil.... - 47.1874
Glazed Fruit Cake
1. Put the cake on a baking sheet. Blend the jam with the brandy and spread a little over the sides of the cake.
2. Measure the circumference of the cake with a piece of string. Dust your work surface with icing sugar and roll out three-quarters of the almond... - 33.6883
1) Cut the fruits in fairly large pieces.
2) Soak the fruit pieces in apricot juice for overnight.
3) In a bowl, add butter and sugar to cream.
4) Beat in eggs into butter, one at a time.
5) In another bowl, sift the dry ingredients.
6)... - 46.8582
Quick N' Easy Fresh Apple Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2) In a mixing bowl, cream sugar and shortening.
3) Add eggs, one at a time. Beat well.
4) Into the bowl, sift together the dry ingredients. Reserve a small amount of flour to coat the fruits.
5)... - 49.5502
1. Start oven, seat at Moderate, 350° F. Grease a loaf pan, 9 by 5 by 3 inches.
2. Blend the shortening or other fat, sugar, salt and egg.
3. Sift the dry ingredients together.
4. Add the applesauce alternately with the sifted dry ingredients. Stir in the... - 38.1756
Christmas Nut Cake
1) In a bowl, combine fruit and whiskey. Let the fruit soak overnight.
2) Next day, preheat the oven to 250 degrees.
3) In a bowl, cream butter and sugar well.
4) To this, add eggs slowly, beating well after each addition.
5) Stir in the... - 47.5279
Fruity Sandwich Cake
This fruity sandwich cake is one of the best you can try anytime, any occasion. A delicious combination of a variety of fruits, nuts and spices in butter and milk! - 55.1536
Sherry Zucchini Cake
Mix all the dry ingredients in a large bowl, except the sugar.
In a separate bowl, beat the oil and sugar together, then add the eggs, one at a time, beating well.
Add the flour mixture; add the vanilla, sherry, zucchini and lemon rind, mixing... - 43.361
1) Preheat oven to 300 degrees before baking the cake.
2) Thoroughly wash to clean the currants and raisins. Drain well.
3) Add fruit and combine well.
4) In a bowl, cream butter by adding sugar.
5) Continue beating while adding one egg... - 47.5295
Basic Butter Cake
The Basic buttercake is one of my favorite cakes! Simple and tasty, this cake will come in handy for every occasion! Try this brilliant Basic buttercake recipe for yourself! - 33.7881
Manchurian Yam Cake
Wash, peel the yam and potatoes.
Place on a steamer, cover and steam until soft for 45 minutes.
Remove and cool.
Prepare the china grass as per the instruction given on the packet.
Mash well steamed yam and potatoes, add 1/2 cup icing sugar, mix well and... - 38.7538
Ginger Cake With Apple Filling
Sift together flour, cornflour, Soda-bicarb and ginger.
Combine melted butter, syrup and water and pour in the flour mixture.
Beat with wooden spoon or fork for two minutes.
Turn batter into a greased and floured cake tin (6 inch x 10 inch x 1 inch) and bake... - 45.1378
Classic Chocolate Fudge Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) With a mixer, cream butter, sugar and vanilla.
3) Add eggs, beating until soft peaks form.
4) To this, stir in the melted chocolate.
5) Sift together the dry ingredients and add to the chocolate... - 47.5661
Line a 7-in cake-tin with greaseproof paper.
Cream the fat and sugar till white, whisk eggs and add to the fat, a little at a time, beating well between each addition.
If mixture shows signs of curdling, add a little flour.
Sift the flour and salt.
Add the... - 40.2723
Unbaked Holiday Fruit Cake
This unbaked fruit cake is a fantastic recipe packed with the health benefits of fruits. Perfect for Holiday parties or family gatherings. You can make and take the cake where ever you want and cut and serve at your destination.
Not everyone loves traditional... - 56.455
1. In a large pot, add 1 cup each of the dried cranberries, candy cherries, green candy cherries, mixed peel, orange peel, lime peel or citron, candied pineapple, California raisins, dark raisins , golden raisins, diced dates, dried apricots and... - 113.978
Break up chocolate ice cream with a fork.
Sprinkle with rum flavoring and nuts.
Press nuts into the ice cream with a warm spoon and set in the freezer.
Work fruits, raisins and cinnamon into the vanilla ice cream and set in the freezer.
Oil a large angel cake... - 35.792
1. Preheat an oven to 175C (350 F).
2. Grease a 9 inch x 9 inch baking pan. Keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour and baking powder. Mix well and sieve. Keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, combine sugar and butter.... - 48.18
This is probably one of my best videos to date. I'm thinking about extracting the swiss buttercream and ganache segments and make them into reference videos. I hope you all enjoy this video as much as I do! Remember to visit www.TheAubergineChef.com to... - 104.092
Chef's Special Snowballs
Looking for a yummy raw food recipe? We've got one right here for you. Watch the chef share her secret recipe to prepare these delicious Snowballs that are perfect to munch on any time. - 77.5053
Sift the icing sugar into a bowl and mix with the caster sugar and almonds. Add the essence, with sufficient egg and lemon juice to mix to a stiff dough. Form into a ball and knead lightly.
Any almond paste left over after covering the cake can be used for... - 21.841
Rawgosia009 - Raw Food
Perfect meal. This video makes 3 different vegan preparations. A rich banana ice cream, zucchini salad with baby green and a moist carrot cake. This can be served together as a complete meal. Super healthy and very delicious…prepare this and see some happy... - 109.825
Dissolve yeast in warm water.
Mix shortening and sugar together and cool, then add egg, lemon rind, salt and dissolved yeast.
Sift measured flour and beat into the mixture.
Cover and refrigerate overnight or for several hours.
Divide into three even pieces,... - 41.8974
1)Preheat oven to 350 degrees F or 180 degrees C or Gas Mark 4.
2)Take a 11 inch cake tin. Spread low fat and line with baking parchment.
3)In a small pan, add prunes, dates and apple juice. Boil and then simmer covered for 10 minutes... - 46.6994
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Crease jelly roll pan, 15 X 10 X 1 inch, and line bottom with greased heavy brown paper.
Beat eggs in small mixer bowl until very light colored and fluffy, about 5 minutes at high speed on the mixer.
Beat in brown sugar gradually,... - 43.2922
Orange Saucepan Cookies
Make a few days ahead:
1. In saucepan, melt butter; remove from heat. Add sugar, orange peel and juice; blend.
2. Start heating oven to 350Â°F.
3. Sift flour with baking soda. Add to butter mixture. Add egg and blend well. Add walnuts and dates; stir... - 36.4235
Mix egg, milk, pudding powders and marmalade together, then work in enough sifted icing sugar to form a stiff paste.
Divide the mixture into three or four parts.
Tint and flavor each part separately to suit your taste.
Break off small amounts of... - 36.0633
Italian Raw Vegan Meal
FOR LAYERED DESSERT
1. In a food processor, blend frozen bananas.
2. For making custard, in a mixing bowl, mash some bananas with vanilla seeds.
3. In a glass, place ice cream and fruits followed by agave and custard. Repeat if you want... - 0
Sift together sugar, salt, and flour; cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse cornmeal.
*Sprinkle dry yeast or crumble cake yeast into warm water.
Use very warm water (105°F to 115°F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm (80°F to 90°F.) for compressed.
Let... - 47.9743
Special Valentine's Day Chocolate
To woo your sweetheart, there can be no better gift than home made chocolate for valentine's day. You can make this delicious any time sweet with simple ingredients in minutes. Head towards your kitchen and bake this delight to surprise your loved ones. Quite... - 116.036
Mother's Kranz Or Wreath
1) In a cup take milk and dissolve yeast.
2) Preheat oven at 350°
3) In a bowl mix 4 cups flour and salt.
4) Stir in milk-yeast mixture.
5) Mix in butter, vanilla and grated lemon rind.
6) Beat in egg yolks with sugar. Mix other... - 43.3116
Easy Danish Kringle
1) In 1/4 cup of warm water dissolve yeast with 1 teaspoon sugar.
2) Preheat oven at 375°.
3) In a bowl mix together 2 cups flour, 1/2 cup sugar, salt, vanilla, and butter.
4) Beat two egg yolks and add to the mixture. Knead into... - 41.601
Raw Tropical Fruit Tart
In this video, raw food chef and author Jennifer Cornbleet shows you how to prepare a fabulous Tropical Fruit Tart with mango pudding, a chewy coconut crust, and fresh, ripe berries. It's a popular raw food recipe from her book Raw Food Made Easy for 1 or 2... - 0