- » Date Bar
Date Bar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of date bar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for date bar recipes.
1. Place all the 3 ingredients into a food processor, mix until the ingredients start to ball up and clump together.
2. Scrape out the mixture onto plastic wrap. Give the shape of a bar.
3. Wrap the bar and place it in the freezer for 60 minutes.... - 100.873
1) In a fry pan, add all the filling ingredients to heat up over low flame by constantly stirring.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil. Keep on stirring until the dates get tender and the mixture becomes thick.
3) Remove from heat and set aside to... - 50.4542
Fabulous Date Bars
1. Lightly grease a 15-inch X 10-inch baking pan with oil.
2. Preheat the oven to 325Â°F (165Â°C.)
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine first 4 ingredients and beat well until blended.
4. Stir in next 3 ingredients.
5. In a medium... - 50.2453
Classic Date Bars
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
Put the dates and water in a small saucepan and simmer for 15 minutes or until the dates are soft.
Mash the dates into a pulp.
Set aside to cool.
Mix the oats, flour, sugar and allspice together.
Rub in the butter and mix... - 49.6131
Candied Orange Date Bars
Combine orange slices, dates, sugar and flour in 2-quart bowl.
Toss lightly to distribute sugar and flour.
Pour boiling water over fruit.
MICROWAVE 2 MINUTES, 30 SECONDS to 3 MINUTES on HIGH, or until thick.
Mix butter, sugar and eggs... - 49.183
For me, this Date Bars is so fundamental to start off my day! I mean, this is so versatile a combination that you may even serve this Date Bars as a healthy breakfast choice, may be as a mid-day nibble or even as a sweet dessert to top off the great meal!... - 48.7844
Butter Date Bars
1. Preheat an oven to 175C (350 F).
2. Grease a 9 inch x 9 inch baking pan. Keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, salt and baking powder. Mix well and sieve. Keep aside.
4. In a medium sized sauce pan, combine butter and... - 47.3907
Date Bars With Chocolate Nut Topping
1) Heat the oven to 350°.
2) In a bowl, beat eggs on medium speed till foamy.
3) Continue beating, gradually adding sugar, oil and vanilla.
4) Lower the speed and add in, baking powder and salt.
5) Continue beating till well mixed.
6)... - 46.9354
Chocolate Date Bars
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease 13x9-inch pan.
In medium saucepan, combine dates, sugar and water.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is thick and bubbly.
Reduce heat; stir in chocolate.
Remove from heat; set aside.
In large bowl,... - 45.6161
Traditional Date Bars
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
2) Mix sugar and the beaten eggs into a thick mix
3) Combine flour with salt, baking powder and the cinnamon and add it to the mix made above.
4) Pour in the dates, vanilla and pecans and have... - 45.598
Date Custard Bars
Base: Cut margarine into flour in a bowl until mixture crumbles.
Press crumb mixture into an ungreased 7x11 in. (17x27 cm) baking pan.
Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 12 to 15 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Filling: Beat eggs in a bowl until light and... - 45.4228
Oatmeal Date Bars
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
2) Make a light and fluffy mix of the butter and sugar.
3) Combine the flour, salt and baking soda with the creamed mixture above.
4) Pour in the oats and mix until it gets crumbly. Once it is... - 44.9783
Orange Glazed Date Bars
Sift flour, baking soda, and salt together.
Combine brown sugar, dates, and water in a large saucepan.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until dates soften.
Remove from heat and stir in butter.
Add eggs and mix well.
Add dry ingredients to date... - 44.9511
Date Sandwich Bars
Combine dates, water, rind and juices in a saucepan.
Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until thickened, about 10 minutes.
Cool while preparing crumb mixture.
Measure flour into a large bowl.
Add all remaining ingredients except... - 44.8502
Frosted Date Bars
Bring dates and 1/2 cup water to boiling.
Simmer 5 minutes; cool.
Reserve 2 tablespoons for frosting.
In bowl combine remaining dates with egg, brown sugar, 1/2 cup butter, and 1/4 cup milk; beat well.
Stir together flour, salt, baking powder, and soda; beat... - 44.7381
Apple Date Bars
In medium saucepan, combine sugar, apples, water and dates.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low.
Cook until thickened, about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Heat oven to 375Â°F.
Grease and flour 13x9-inch pan.
Lightly spoon flour into... - 44.5618
1.Start by preheating the oven to 325F degrees
2.In a bowl, beat eggs until light
3.Add sugar and shortening
5.Sift dry ingredients together and add
6.Add dates, nuts and vanilla
7.Blend well and pour into greased shallow... - 44.4786
Layered Date Bars
These Layered Date Bars are my passion ! Get geared for these layers of delicious date and oat blends and let me know if you like them. Your suggestions for these Layered Date Bars are welcome ! - 44.2962
Whole Wheat Date Bars
These Whole Wheat Date bars make wholesome sumptuous breakfast. Try out these ready to eat breakfasts and tell me if you like them. Your suggestions for these Whole Wheat Date bars are welcome. - 44.2878
Spicy Date Bars
Combine honey, oil, water, and dates in a large saucepan.
Bring to a boil and boil 3 minutes.
Remove from heat and cool.
Combine dry ingredients except nuts or seeds.
Stir into cooled mixture.
Stir in nuts or seeds.
Spread evenly in a greased and... - 43.5898
West Haven Date Bars
Preheat oven to 350°F Lightly grease a 13 X 9-inch pan.
Pour boiling water over dates in small bowl; let stand until cooled.
Cream butter with sugar in large bowl.
Add eggs and vanilla; beat until light.
Blend in flour, cocoa and baking soda to make a smooth... - 43.5793
In a small bowl pour boiling water over dates.
Cover and let stand for 10 minutes.
Coat an 8x8x2-inch baking pan with cooking spray; set aside.
Combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and baking soda; set aside.
In a medium mixing bowl beat egg... - 43.5476
Spiced Date Bars
Spiced Date Bars has a different taste. Spiced Date Bars gets its taste from eggs mixed with sour cream and flavored with cinnamon. Spiced Date Bars is inspired by many bakeries worldwide. - 43.5444
Lemon Date Bars
Preheat the oven to 350Â°.
In a saucepan, combine the dates, lemon juice, and water.
Cook, covered, on low heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove from the heat and set aside.
In a bowl, cream together the margarine or butter and brown... - 43.1824
Nutmeg Date Bars
Force dates and nuts through food chopper, using medium blade.
Add 1 cup confectioners' sugar, eggs, and salt; mix well.
Add remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
Spread in greased 9-inch square pan.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) for about 30... - 42.8329
Oatmeal Date Bars
Combine dates, water, and lemon juice in a medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes or until mixture thickens, stirring frequently.
Cream margarine; gradually add brown sugar, beating well at medium speed of... - 42.7935
Chocolate Date Bars
Preheat oven to 3S0°F.
Spray 9 x 13-inch baking pan with nonstick vegetable cooking spray.
Simmer water, dates and one teaspoon baking soda together in saucepan for 10 minutes.
Set aside to cool.
In large mixing bowl, cream honey with margarine until... - 42.648
Date Grape-nuts Meringue Bars
Place cereal, about 1/4 cup at a time, on board or between waxed paper.
Crush with rolling pin until cereal resembles coarse meal.
Beat egg whites until foamy throughout.
Add sugar gradually, beating well after each addition.
Then continue beating until... - 42.2223
Put eggs, dates, and nuts into blender container.
Cover and process 3 or 4 cycles at GRIND, or until dates and nuts are chopped.
In small mixer bowl, mix date mixture and remaining ingredients at LOW until dry ingredients are... - 41.8743
Cherry Date Bars
1. In a container of food processor, add orange slices, water, sugar, cornstarch and salt and ½ of the dates and blend them by running the PUREE blade for about 20 seconds.
2. Stop the motor and push the ingredients towards blade by using rubber... - 41.4205
Oatmeal Date Bars
Combine the chopped dates and water in a medium saucepan.
Simmer 5 to 10 minutes, stirring constantly.
To prepare the dough, cream together the brown sugar, shortening, egg, and vanilla in the Bosch bowl.
Combine the whole wheat flour, salt, baking... - 40.6539
Combine filling ingredients in a small saucepan.
Cook until thickened, stirring often.
To make dough, in the Bosch bowl cream together butter or margarine, brown sugar, and eggs.
Add remaining ingredients, and mix well.
Divide dough in half.
Roll half into a... - 40.3005
1. Grease a shallow Swiss roll tin with oil or unsalted margarine.
2. In a medium heavy bottomed saucepan,
3. Combine the butter and sugar. Put the sauce pan on a low flame and heat till the butter and sugar have melted.
4. Add the... - 39.8153
Cheesy Date Bars
1) Arrange the ingredients and prepare them.
2) In 8x8-in baking dish, place butter or margarine.
3) Microwave at High 45 to 60 seconds, or until butter melts.
4) Add crumbs until completely coated with butter.
5) Reserve 2 tablespoons... - 38.9646
Apricot And Date Bars
Pour enough boiling water over the dates and apricots to cover them.
Let them stand for 15 minutes.
Drain in a colander.
Heat the oven to 325 degrees.
Butter an 8-inch-square pan and dust it lightly with flour or matzoh meal, shaking out the excess.
Beat the... - 38.6471
Coffee Date Bars
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Measure flour, instant coffee, baking powder and salt into a sifter.
Beat eggs until light in large bowl with electric mixer on high speed.
Beat in sugar slowly until thick.
Sift flour mixture over and lightly stir in dates and... - 38.3849
Prepare Date Filling; cool.
Heat oven to 400Â°.
Grease baking pan, 13x9x2 inches.
Cream butter, shortening and sugar.
Mix in remaining ingredients.
Press half the mixture evenly in bottom of pan.
Spread with filling.
Top with remaining crumble mixture,... - 38.2597
Prepare Date Filling; let cool.
Heat oven to 400° (modhot).
Mix shortening and sugar thoroughly.
Stir flour, soda, and salt together; blend in.
Mix in rolled oats.
Press and flatten half of mixture over bottom of greased oblong pan, 13x9 1/2 x2".
Spread with... - 37.0509
Choco Date Bars
Mix the first six ingredients together in a saucepan and cook and stir over low to medium heat until dates are soft, about 4 minutes.
Combine' remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
Stir in the date mixture.
Press into a greased 9-inch-square pan.
Sprinkle... - 35.8073
First Date Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9-inch square pan. In a small bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, orange zest, and salt. Remove 1 tablespoon of flour mixture and toss with dates.
2. In a large bowl, beat butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer... - 35.1155
Nutty Date Bars
Combine flour, butter, and 1/2 tea spoon vanilla in a medium bowl; blend with pastry cutter until mixture forms a soft dough.
Press into a greased 11- x 7-x 2-inch baking pan.
Bake at 350Â° for 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
Beat eggs until... - 34.4718
Combine the eggs with all of the remaining ingredients except powdered sugar, and mix well.
Bake in a greased or oiled pan 8" x 8" x 2" in a moderate oven of 325ºF for 40 min.
Cut into strips about 2 5/8" x 1 1/8" and sprinkle with powdered sugar. - 34.1964
Almond Date Bars
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 9"x 9"x 2" baking pan. In a large bowl, combine the oats, all-purpose flour, whole-wheat flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon and milk.
2 In a perfectly clean large bowl, beat the egg whites with an electric mixer... - 33.6335
Delectable Date Bars
Spread mixture in greased 9" square pan.
Bake 25-27 minutes at 350°.
Cool on rack 15 minutes before removing from pan.
Cut into small bars and roll in powdered sugar.
Cool. - 33.128
Spread half of this in pan, then cook the following filling and spread on mixture: Place the remaining cake mixture on top of date filling and bake 40 minutes at 350° F. (Half quantity good size). - 32.4786
Beat eggs well and add vanilla; gradually beat in sugar.
Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt; mix with dates and nuts.
Fold into egg mixture.
Spread in greased 11x7x1 1/2-inch pan.
Bake in moderate oven (350°) 20 to 22 minutes or till done.
Cool... - 32.0235
Date Bars With Oats
1. In 2-quart saucepan over high heat, heat dates, orange juice, sugar, and 1/4 teaspoon salt to boiling. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until mixture is very thick. Remove from heat; stir in almonds.
2. Preheat oven to 375°F.... - 31.6752
Combine first 3 ingredients, beating well.
Sift dry ingredients; add to egg mixture.
Mix well, and stir in dates, pecans, and vanilla.
Pour into a greased 8-inch square pan, and bake at 325Â° for 25 to 30 minutes.
Cool and cut into bars.
Dust with... - 31.3493
Mock Date Bars
1. Combine all ingredients, except walnuts, in a saucepan and cook until most of liquid has evaporated and mixture is quite thick. Stir occasionally.
2. Stir in walnuts and cool while preparing crust. - 28.594
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. Using electric mixer at high speed, beat together diet margarine and brown sugar in medium bowl until creamy. With mixer at low speed, stir in dates. Blend in sifted flour, oats, baking powder and salt; stir to mix well.
3.... - 27.2602
Mix all the ingredients together and spread in a greased tin about 9x6 inches (22 X 15 cm.).
Cut into fingers while still hot. - 27.0249
Coffee Date Bars
1. Measure flour, instant coffee, baking powder and salt into a sifter.
2. Beat eggs until light in medium-size bowl with electric mixer at high speed; beat in sugar slowly until thick; stir in dates and walnuts. Sift flour mixture over and fold in. Spread in... - 26.7026
Easy Date Bars
Blend first four ingredients thoroughly; add dates and nuts.
Spread in a greased 8-inch square baking pan.
Bake for 30 minutes at 350Â° F.
Cool in pan, cut into 18 bars and sprinkle with confectioners' sugar. - 25.6544
Sweetheart Double Date Bars
You want to bake a sweet treat that is delicious and nutritious? Then try our Double Date Bar. It is a simply wonderful dessert that also goes great at breakfast with a cup of coffee. Beats a donut any day! - 0
Date Bar Recipes By Category