- » Dark Rye Grain Bread
Dark Rye Grain Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dark rye grain bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dark rye grain bread recipes.
Dark German Rye Bread
This Dark German Rye Bread tastes awesome ! Serve slices of this Dark German Rye Bread with delicious toppings or garnishings and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions are always welcome ! - 42.3769
German Dark Rye Bread
In large bowl combine all-purpose flour, cocoa, yeast, and caraway seed.
Heat and stir molasses, butter, sugar, 2 cups water, and 1 tablespoon salt till warm (115-120°).
Add to dry mixture.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer 1/2 minute, scraping bowl.
Beat... - 41.1224
Caraway Rye Round
1) Take a 1 1/2-quart round casserole and lightly grease it.
2) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
3) Take a food processor jar and place rye flour, all-purpose flour, brown sugar, caraway seeds, oil, yeast and salt in it. Blend for about 5... - 45.425
Whole Grain Nut Bread
Spray 1-quart round casserole with vegetable cooking spray.
Sprinkle with 1 1/2 teaspoons wheat germ.
Tilt dish to coat.
In medium mixing bowl, combine whole wheat flour, rye flour, cracked wheat flour, walnuts and baking soda.
In small... - 47.9556
Whole Grain Bread
1. In large bowl, combine rye flour, unprocessed bran, wheat germ, and 3 cups whole wheat flour. In another large bowl, combine sugar, salt, yeast, and 3 cups flour mixture. In 2-quart saucepan over low heat, heat milk, butter or margarine, molasses, and 1... - 39.9325
Corned Beef And Slaw On Rye
1. Put cabbage, vinegar, caraway, onion, salt and pepper into a 1 1/2-quart glass casserole. Cover with an all-glass lid or plastic wrap. Cook in microwave oven 9 minutes at HIGH; stir once.
2. Put corned beef slices into a shallow glass baking dish. Cover... - 31.8677
Algerian Chickpea Bread
TO MAKE THE SPONGE: In a small bowl, combine the flour with the water and yeast.
Stir the mixture until blended, cover, and let sit in a warm place for 24 hours.
In a bowl of a heavy-duty electric mixer, stir the sponge with the honey, water, and yeast.
Let... - 45.1689