- » Dark Rum
Dark Rum Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dark rum recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dark rum recipes.
Fish And Rice With Dark Rum
1. Place the cubes of fish in a bowl and add the cumin, oregano, salt and pepper, lime juice, rum and sugar. Mix well, cover and leave to chill for 2 hours.
2. Place the garlic, onion and (bell) peppers in a large pan. Pour over the stock and stir in the... - 35.1304
You May Also Like!
Apricot And Dark Rum Sauce
Fruit Sauce, especially this Apricot Sauce, is one of those really impresive things that can make your snacks, desserts and more seem extra delicious! Well, what makes this Apricot Sauce sauce so scrumptious is definitely the dark run flavoring given to the... - 27.4056
Dark Rum Sauce
Rum Sauce is a delicious and easy to prepare recipe. I bet, once served at a party, you will get a lot of compliments for this Rum Sauce. - 21.0545
Dark Rum Chocolate Mousse
Melt chocolate and water in double boiler.
When melted, stir in powdered sugar.
Add butter bit by bit; set aside.
Beat egg yolks until thick and lemon-colored, about 5 minutes.
Gently fold in chocolate; reheat slightly to melt chocolate, if necessary.
Stir in... - 36.7307
Orange Mixed Dark Rum Sauce
1. In a medium saucepan, place the sugar and the water and mix well
2. Cook this mixture over medium heat while stirring continuously to make sure that the sugar is dissolved
3. Add the lemon and the orange wedges and bring this mixture to the boil... - 34.6978
Chocolate Sauce Using Dark Rum
1. Take a saucepan, and add chocolate and water into it. Soften the chocolate over a low heat.
2. Sweeten it with sugar if you like.
3. Stir in rum during the time of serving.
4. Serve the sauce hot, over vanilla ice cream or mud cake. The... - 29.0957
Dark Chocolate & Fresh Cream Rum Fondue
Melt the chocolate in the top of a double saucepan.
Stir in the cream.
Remove from the heat and stir in the rum and icing sugar.
Pour into a fondue pot or chafing dish set over a small spirit lamp.
Serve with the fruit and cake. - 23.5561
Caribbean Chicken Wih Dark Rum
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
2. With a sharp knife, disjoint or cut each piece of chicken in half. Sprinkle chicken pieces with 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt and paprika.
3. In a large skillet, heat vegetable oil and butter. Add chicken pieces; cook, turning,... - 36.4201
Smooth Pumpkin Soup Dark Rum And Walnuts
1. Place walnuts on a baking sheet. Toast in a 350°F (180°C) oven for about 5 minutes.
2. In a large saucepan, melt butter; stir in flour, salt, pepper and cinnamon until blended. Gradually add milk, whisking constantly until mixture is smooth.
3. Bring to... - 30.6568
Hard Sauce With Dark Rum
1. Cream the butter until it turns soft.
2. Sift some icing sugar and add butter. Beat forcefully and until white and light.
3. Add rum into mixture and place in the refrigerator.
4. Serve chilled in a dish. - 28.7863
Tropical Fruit Sundaes With Pineapple Rum Sauce
Combine first 5 ingredients in heavy medium saucepan.
Stir over medium heat until sugar dissolves.
Boil gently until reduced to 1 cup, about 10 minutes.
Cool to lukewarm.
Mix in rum. (Can be prepared 2 days ahead. Cover and refrigerate. Reheat to lukewarm and... - 31.6168
Dark Rum Recipes By Category