- » Dark Raspberry
Dark Raspberry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dark raspberry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dark raspberry recipes.
Dark Chocolate And Raspberry Layer Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Line a 15/4 x 10 1/4-inch jelly roll pan with parchment paper. Coat parchment paper with cooking spray; dust with cocoa.
3. Combine cake mix, water, baby food, and eggs in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed 2 minutes.... - 36.2233
Dark Raspberry Cake
Butter and line a 20 cm/8 inch round cake tin with greaseproof paper.
Brush the , paper with melted butter and dust with flour.
Whisk the egg yolks with the sugars in a mixing bowl until the mixture falls off the whisk in a thick ribbon.
Sift the flour and... - 44.4501
Busy But Healthy show host Kristine Fretwell demonstrates her quick and healthy recipe, Raspberry Squares. - 40.2295
Black, Golden And Red Raspberry Tart
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350 degrees F.
2) To prepare the crust, in a medium bowl mix flour, cornmeal, salt and baking powder.
3) Using food processor mix butter and granulated sugar and process until fluffy.
4) Stir in vanilla,... - 45.9548
Bring vinegar to a boil in small nonaluminum saucepan.
Meanwhile, place raspberries in clean, hot 16 oz. jar.
Carefully pour hot vinegar into jar.
Cover; let stand several days at room temperature in cool dark place to blend flavors.
If desired, strain into... - 22.968
Raspberry Swirl Brownies
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Line a 9" X 9" baking dish with foil, wrapping the excess foil over the handles.
Coat with no-stick spray.
In a medium bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar, flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt.
In a large... - 44.8728
Blueberry And Raspberry Brulee
1. Mix together the blueberries and raspberries and divide between 4 heatproof dishes or place together in 1 large dish.
2. Spoon the yogurt or fromage frais over the berries and smooth the top. At this point the puddings can be returned to the refrigerator... - 25.1355
1) In a blender place all ingredients with few ice cubes.
2) Serve cold. - 25.7155
Raspberry Cordial has a Improbable taste.The sugar and vodka gives the Raspberry Cordial Bracing taste. - 23.2575
Panna Cotta With Raspberries
1. Soften the gelatin in a bowl of ice cold water.
2. Into a heavy bottomed saucepan, pour the cream, immerse vanilla pod and stir in vanilla extract and 50g sugar.
3. Bring to the boil, stirring sugar dissolves.
4. Take pan off the heat... - 39.4221
Cherry Raspberry Jam
Pit and coarsely chop dark sweet or tart red cherries; measure 2 cups coarsely chopped cherries.
Crush red raspberries; measure 3 cups crushed raspberries.
In 8- to 10-quart kettle combine 2 cups chopped cherries, 3 cups crushed raspberries, sugar, and lemon... - 35.007
Melt jelly in 1/2 cup boiling water.
Add remaining boiling water and jello, dissolving jello thoroughly.
Add raspberry juice, sherry, and lemon juice.
Chill slightly, then add the drained raspberries and cherries. - 27.1757
In a stainless steel or enameled saucepan combine the vinegar and sugar and bring the mixture to a simmer, stirring.
Cook over low heat until the sugar has dissolved, then add the raspberries and gently mash them in the liquid.
Transfer to a sterilized quart... - 18.5808
Chocolate Ganache With Raspberries
Chop the chocolate using a knife or food processor.
Bring the cream and crushed raspberries to the boil in separate pans and then pour onto the chocolate.
Stir until the chocolate has melted, then add the butter, piece by piece, mixing carefully to obtain a... - 23.0354
Raspberry Mint Vinegar
1) Put in the mint in a clean 1-quart jar and set it aside.
2) Thaw the frozen raspberries and for fresh raspberries, rinse them well in cold water and drain well.
3) In a steel/enamel saucepan, boil the raspberries, vinegar and wine gently, uncovered,... - 40.0047
Quick Peach And Raspberry Pies
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Unfold dough, and cut into 8 wedges; place on a baking sheet.
3. Bake at 400° for 11 minutes or until golden. Cool completely on a wire rack.
4. Combine sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon, and, if desired, allspice, in a large saucepan.... - 32.2065
Raspberry Crumble Squares
1. Cream butter and brown sugar together in a 2-quart mixing bowl until light and fluffy. Add all remaining ingredients, except jam, and blend thoroughly. Press 1/2 of mixture into a well-buttered 8-inch square glass baking dish. Microwave, uncovered at Cook... - 28.3673
Raspberry Coffee Cake
Raspberry coffee cake is a fruited coffee cake. Made with fresh or frozen blueberries, the raspberry coffee cake is flavored with orange and vanilla. Prepared with a flour, sugar, milk and egg batter, it is oven baked for a nice and fresh dessert. - 44.59
Squidgy Chocolate And Raspberry Puddings
1. Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
2. To make the coulis, using a hand blender, whizz half the raspberries with the sugar.
3. Using a sieve strain the puree into a bowl and set aside.
4. For making the tuiles, beat the egg white to... - 46.4634
Cucumber Melon Salad With Raspberry Vinaigrette
Cut cucumber into bite-size pieces.
Cut cantaloupe into cubes or small melon balls.
Thinly slice the radishes.
In a medium bowl, combine cucumber, cantaloupe and radishes.
Toss with vinegar and sprinkle with pepper.
Serve chilled on individual plates lined... - 34.2616
Raspberry Fudge Torte
1) Preheat oven to 350°F. If using dark or nonstick pans, heat oven to 325°F.
2) Take 9-inch round cake pans and grease with shortening and flour.
3) In a large bowl, beat with electric mixer all cake ingredients except chocolate... - 44.4909
Raspberry Mirror Cake
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F. If using dark or nonstick pans, heat oven to 325°F.
2) Take two 9-inch round cake pans and grease with shortening. Sprinkle flour lightly over it.
3) In large bowl, add cake mix, water, oil and egg... - 45.8057
Chocolate Bread Pudding With Cherry Raspberry Sauce
1) Preheat oven hot to 350ÂºF.
2) Grease 12 x 8-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish with shortening.
3) In large saucepan, heat chocolate chips and whipping cream stirring occasionally over medium-low heat.
4) Mix 1/3 cup brown sugar.... - 46.3962
Raspberry Yogurt Parfait
Raspberry Yogurt Parfait is an irresistible mouth watering recipe which you would love to serve to your loved ones. Try this Raspberry Yogurt Parfait dish; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this. - 26.5473
Raspberry Crumble Muffins
1. Preheat a 350°F/180°C/ Gas 4 oven Grease 12 deep muffin tins or use paper cases.
2. Sift the flour into a bowl. Add the sugars, baking powder, salt and cinnamon and stir to blend.
3. Make a well in the centre. Place the butter, egg and milk in the well... - 37.328
Chocolate Truffle Loaf With Sweet Raspberry Sauce
Line 9 1/4 X 5 1/4 X2 3/4 -inch loaf pan with plastic wrap.
In small bowl mix 1/2 cup cream with egg yolks.
In large saucepan combine chocolate, corn syrup and margarine; stir over medium heat until melted.
Add egg mixture.
Cook 3 minutes over medium heat,... - 37.5681
Raspberry Streusel Muffins
Preheat oven to 350°.
Line muffin pan with paper baking liners.
Sift flour, sugar, brown sugar, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon together in a medium size bowl.
Make a well in the center of the mixture.
Place the egg, melted butter, and milk in the... - 40.9842
Chocolate Rice Pudding With Raspberry Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Fill a large baking pan with 2 cups water. Have a 1 1/2-quart baking dish ready, but do not grease it.
2. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, cook the half-and-half and the chocolate, stirring, for 3 minutes, or until the... - 34.8861
Lemon & Raspberry Meringue Tart
1. Whizz the flour, butter and 1/4 tsp salt in a processor until fine. Add the sugar, pulse, then tip in the egg yolks and 4 tsp cold water. Pulse to a dough, tip out onto the work surface, then quickly knead until smooth. Line a 35 x 12cm loose-bottom fluted... - 36.1155
Raspberry Chocolate Cheesecake
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Beat cream cheese in large mixer bowl until fluffy; beat in sugar and vanilla.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition until well blended.
Fold in raspberries, reserving a few for garnish.
Pour mixture into crust.
Bake 30... - 44.4003
Raspberry Rhubarb Tart
In medium-sized mixing bowl, place butter, flour, sugar and vanilla.
Blend ingredients together using medium speed of electric mixer.
When blended, stir in nuts.
Pat crust mixture onto bottom and up sides of a 10-inch, heat-resistant, non-metallic pie... - 40.8587
Drain cherries, reserving syrup.
Combine drained cherries and wine; set aside about 3 hours.
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Drain cherries, reserving; wine.
Combine wine with reserved cherry juice and enough cold water to make 1 1/2 cups.
Stir into... - 31.5957
Ruby Fruit Combo
1) Combine raspberry juice with sugar and cornstarch.
2) Microwave the contents for about 2 1/2 to 3 minutes at high temperature, till the contents start to bubble and thicken (stir the contents during this process).
3) Add the fruit and lemon juice... - 31.9179
Fudge Cake With Melba Topping
1. Preheat oven to 350°F , grease and flour 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan.
2. For making the cake combine cake mix, egg substitute, water and oil in large bowl.
3. Beat at medium speed with electric mixer for 2 minutes and pour into pan.
4. Let... - 48.3761