- » Dark Orange Muffin
Dark Orange Muffin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Dark Orange Muffin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Dark Orange Muffin recipes.
Chocolate Orange Mini Muffins
These bite-sized mini dark chocolate chip and orange muffins are perfect for snacking, for summer picnics, pot lucks, tea parties and for kids’ lunch boxes. Those watching their calories can treat themselves to a mini muffin once in a while. Orange and dark... - 88.8036
Florida Orange Date Bran Muffins
Florida Orange Date Bran Muffins is an irresistible side dish recipe. This delicious Florida Orange Date Bran Muffins is something you would never want to miss out on! - 46.4633
Orange-Bran Muffins is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. An easy to prepare baked recipe, Orange-Bran Muffins is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 46.4758
Orange Prune Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 400°
2. Spray 12 muffin tin cups with nonstick cooking spray or line them with paper liners.
3. Cook the prunes and orange juice in a small saucepan over medium-low heat 4 minutes, or until the liquid has nearly evaporated. Remove from... - 35.8999
Orange Gingerbread Muffins
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F. Take 12 2 1/2-inch muffin cups and grease it with nonstick cooking spray.
2) In a large bowl, add flour, sugar, orange peel, baking soda and spices. Mix well and set aside.
3) In another bowl, combine... - 42.4842
Day After Thanksgiving Sweet Rye And Yam Muffins
Preheat your oven to 375Â°F.grease or line a 12 muffin tin.
Place the rye flour in a medium bowl.
Sift the baking powder, baking soda, and salt into it.
In a large bowl, combine the mashed yam, eggs, molasses, orange juice, melted butter, caraway seeds, and... - 44.56
Carrot Pecan Muffins
1 Preheat the oven to 400°F. Lightly coat twelve 2 1/2-inch muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray or insert cupcake liners. In a small bowl, soak the raisins in the cider for 12 minutes. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, stir together the rye flour, whole-wheat... - 31.955
Good Morning Zucchini Muffins
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together and set aside.
Put the egg substitute into a large mixing bowl and whisk for about 30 seconds, until frothy.
Whisk in the orange rind and corn syrup.
Add the sugar... - 45.3188
Washington Cherry Nut Muffins
Washington Cherry Nut Muffins is a yummy treat for your guests. Try this excellent Washington Cherry Nut Muffins recipe at home! - 36.2195
1. Using a sieve, sift the flour into a large ball. Add the baking powder, salt, and cardamom.
2. Mix the ingredients with a whisk, until they are all well incorporated. Set aside.
3. Preheat your oven to 450 degrees F (232 degrees... - 125.726
Frozen Fruit Salad Delight
Blend cream cheese with mayonnaise and milk; add lemon juice and sugar.
Add oranges, cherries, and pecans.
Fold in whipped cream.
Place 8 fluted paper muffin liners in muffin cups.
Spoon salad mixture into each.
Freeze until firm, at least 3 hours. - 35.3917
Zucchini Cupcakes With Cream Cheese Frosting
1. Make the cupcakes: Preheat the oven to 350° Line 18 muffin cups with paper liners. Spread the chopped walnuts on a large rimmed baking sheet and bake them until toasted, about 7 minutes. Let cool.
2. In a microwave-safe bowl, cover the raisins with the... - 35.1232
How To Bake Gingerbread Cupcakes
Dark & alluring, fragrant & moist, spiced & rich. Pairs perfectly with a billowy mound of soft cream cheese frosting and strong espresso. If you're wondering where I'm at, I'm in that corner over there, sharing an intimate moment with a cupcake in each hand. - 0
Jamaican Banana Bread
If you are looking for a delicious snack or a tea-time treat then give this Jamaican Banana Bread a try! The mix of flavors especially that of dark rum is so wonderful that it makes this fruit bread taste even better! Give this Jamaican Banana Bread a try and... - 49.567