- » Dark Gravy
Dark Gravy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dark gravy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dark gravy recipes.
Make gravy in the pan in which meat or poultry was roasted.
If there is too much fat for the gravy, pour off some, and measure what remains.
Place pan over the heat, add flour equal in amount to the fat.
Blend well, and stir until golden brown.
Add 3/8 cup... - 26.042
Crab Leg Gravy Over Pasta
A crab leg gravy is a treat for the Sicilian food lovers! Try this recipe with Jeannie in the kitchen. An easy and simple recipe showcased in the video! See the video for more details! - 114.344
Ham Steak With Red Eye Gravy
Melt butter in saucepan.
Whisk sugar into pan, cook over low heat, stirring constantly until sugar melts.
Stir in coffee, simmer 4 minutes.
Gravy will be red-brown in color.
Set gravy aside.
Cut ham into 2-inch slices.
Preheat stovetop grill.
Brush grill... - 38.3444
Turkey Pie With Gravy
Heat oven to 400 degrees.
Butter a 2 1/2-qt.casserole.
Cook onions and potatoes separately in boiling salted water until just tender.
Cook carrots and celery together in boiling salted water until just tender.
Heat gravy and stir in salt, pepper... - 40.8932
Pork Rib Roast With Apple Cider Gravy
For an interesting pork rib recipe, watch this video and learn to make a roasted pork so tasty that it will disappear as soon as it is served! Watch to know more. - 102.587
1. Keep the beef or vegetable stock ready.
2. Peel and finely slice the white onions.
3. Wash and dry the sprigs of thyme.
4. Pour the oil into a heavy based saute pan or saucepan and heat over a low heat.
5. Add the sliced onions and... - 89.0637
Poor Man's Gravy
Melt butter and stir in flour.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until flour is dark brown.
Gradually stir in milk and cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until sauce is smooth and thickened.
Season to taste.
Serve spooned over new potatoes cooked... - 30.9006
Thai Noodles With Pork Gravy Sauce
This dish can be use with pork, shrimp, or chicken.Thai noodle with gravy (Lard nar).you can find it in any Thai's restaurants or you can make one for yourself. - 114.641
Grilled Pork Loin With Gravy
1. Trim excess fat from pork; brown on all sides in vegetable oil in a kettle or Dutch oven. Sprinkle with salt, ginger, pepper and mustard.
2. Meanwhile, remove the thin bright-colored rind from the orange and lemon with a sharp knife; reserve. Squeeze juice... - 30.7195
Gravy For Heads
Make a roux.
When roux is a dark chocolate color, add onions, celery, bell pepper, and garlic.
Simmer on low heat until onions are clear.
Add Ro-tel, tomato sauce, and liquid crab boil.
Add 1 quart water.
Cook slowly about 30 minutes.
Add crawfish tails,... - 44.3138
Roast Turkey With Green Chiles, Garlic, And Red Chile Gravy
For gravy base: Heat oil in heavy large saucepan over medium heat.
Add onion, garlic, and oregano.
Saute until onion is soft, about 5 minutes.
Add next 4 ingredients.
Whisk in chicken broth.
Bring gravy base just to boil, whisking constantly.
Reduce heat and... - 44.1162
Braised Pork With Roast Gravy
1. Brown pork loin well on all sides in a kettle or Dutch oven; remove from pan. (Or brown in a large heavy roasting pan on surface burners.)
2. Saute onions and carrots until soft in pork drippings. Stir in beer, salt, pepper, bay leaf and whole cloves.... - 30.1388
Shrimp In Cajun Red Gravy
Add 2 teaspoons of the Seafood Magic to shrimp and mix well to evenly distribute seasoning.
Melt butter in heavy 10-inch skillet over high heat.
Add olive oil and heat 1 1/2 minutes or until mixture comes to a hard sizzle.
Stir in onion, bell pepper,... - 38.4568
Fried Ham Steak And Red Eye Gravy
Remove the rind from the ham steaks and score the fat.
Brush the ham steaks with the brown sugar and let sit for about 10 minutes.
Then place in a heavy skillet over a low heat.
When the bottom is brown (about 6 to 8 minutes) turn over and sprinkle a little... - 36.4048
Mum S Roast Chicken With Lemony Breadcrumb Stuffing And Gravy
1. Heat your oven to a temperature of 180C/fan 160C/gas 4
2. For the stuffing, in a saucepan, melt the butter and add onions; cover and allow to cook for almost ten minutes
3. Remove from the heat, add chopped herbs, lemon juice and... - 47.2004
My Mom's Favorite Palak Dal
An all time favorite with my mom, this dal is now my son's favorite as well. I do not mind preparing it regularly as its easy to prepare and more than that its healthy. At least this way he would be eating a wholesome meal. It tastes good with both plain... - 0