- » Dark Frosting
Dark Frosting Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dark frosting recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dark frosting recipes.
Dark Chocolate Frosting
Measure required amount of sugar after sifting first.
Then sift sugar and cocoa together.
In saucepan cream butter until very soft, add sugar and cocoa mixture alternately with cream, stirring thoroughly.
Place over low heat until spreading consistency.
Stir... - 28.1359
Classic Dark Chocolate Frosting
Cream butter until very soft.
Sift sugar and cocoa together twice and add to butter alternately with cream.and vanilla, blending thoroughly.
To darken color, place in saucepan and heat over very low heat, stirring constantly until frosting is dark and... - 31.2588
Dark Chocolate Frosting
In heavy saucepan on low heat, melt broken chocolate with butter, milk and salt.
Stir constantly until thick and smooth.
Remove from heat.
Mix in sugar and vanilla.
Beat until thick enough to spread.
Frosts 9 by 13-inch cake. - 32.8181
Cooked Dark Chocolate Frosting
Mix sugar, milk and syrup in pan and begin cooking with slow heat.
When the cooking mixture begins boiling, stir in melted chocolate.
Cook until it will form a soft ball in cold water.
Remove from heat and cool for about ten minutes.
Add the... - 31.2436
Dark Chocolate Cake With Mocha–milk Chocolate Frosting
Directions for cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease the bottoms and sides of the cake pan with nonstick cooking spray or butter.
2. Over a bowl or piece of parchment, sift the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and baking powder together in a sifter... - 39.6138
Caramel Frosting Using Dark Brown Sugar
Combine sugars and milk and bring to boil, stirring gently.
Boil without stirring to 232°F or until a little of the mixture forms a very soft ball in cold water.
Add butter, remove from heat, and cool to 110ºF (lukewarm).
Then with a spoon or electric... - 30.8347
mocha frosting is a beautiful, richly flavored and dark frosting. One of my favorite frosting, this mocha frosting recipe is easily prepared and is a real hit with coffee lovers! - 29.8846
Butter Rum Frosting
Beat butter or margarine until soft in a medium-size bowl with electric mixer on medium speed.
Gradually beat in 10X sugar, corn syrup and ram extract until smooth and creamy. - 20.1477
Cream butter and 1/3 cup powdered sugar, add corn syrup, vanilla, and salt, mixing well.
Add half-and-half alternately with remaining powdered sugar, beginning and ending with sugar.
Mix well after each addition.
Stir in pecans. - 26.4281
Raisin Butter Frosting
Bring water to boiling.
Add raisins and again bring to boiling.
Remove from heat, cover, and set aside to cool.
Drain raisins, reserving liquid.
Coarsely cut raisins.
Cream butter with lemon peel and juice.
Add confectioners' sugar gradually, beating well... - 36.806
Tomato Soup Spice Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting
1) Preheat oven to 350F.
2) Lightly grease a 13-by-9-by-2-inch baking pan.
3) In a bowl, sift together flour, soda, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg and set aside.
4) In another bowl, using an electric blender at high speed, beat 1 cup of... - 47.4317
Tomato-soup Spice Cake With Cream-cheese Frosting
Preheat oven to 350F.
Grease a 13-by-9-by-2-inch baking pan.
Sift flour with soda, cinnamon, cloves, and nut- meg.
In large bowl, with electric mixer at high speed, cream 1 cup butter until light.
Gradually beat in brown sugar until light.
Add... - 39.5065
Betty's Best Chocolate Cake With Double Frosting
Indulge yourself with Betty’s heavenly moist and fudgy chocolate cake - perfect for celebrations - birthdays, weddings, christenings - any excuse! Chocolate and cake are a match made in heaven and Betty surely knows it. In this video, you learn how to... - 130.647
Mix 1 cup of the powdered sugar and the remaining ingredients until smooth.
Stir in enough remaining powdered sugar to make stiff frosting.
(If frosting becomes too stiff, stir in additional milk.) - 19.3151
Boil for 2 minutes.
Cool to lukewarm, undisturbed.
Add 1 teaspoon vanilla and beat until thick. - 28.8353
Calypso Coffee Frosting
1) Cream butter with confectioner's sugar.
2) Stir in cocoa with other liquid ingredients.
3) Blend the mixture well until it turns light and creamy.
4) Use to frost cakes or tortes. - 30.0625
Quick Chocolate Butter Frosting
Combine chocolate and rum in top of a double boiler; bring water to a boil.
Reduce heat to low; cook until chocolate melts.
Remove from heat.
Add butter, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating at high speed of an electric mixer until blended.
Place mixture over cold... - 28.7925
Put caramel syrup, sugar, salt, corn syrup, and cream in saucepan.
Bring to a boil and cook, stirring, until 235°F.registers on a candy thermometer, or until a small amount of syrup dropped into very cold water forms a soft ball.
Let cool to lukewarm... - 33.1254
Combine sugar, salt, corn syrup and water in sauce- pan.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves.
Bring to a boil without stirring.
Beat egg whites until foamy.
Add 3 tablespoons syrup mixture; beat until stiff peaks form.
Cook... - 33.9407
Layered Cake With Chocolate, Cream And Peppermint Frosting Part One
If you wish to contemporize your classic cake, then what better way to ramp up its richness then layer it with multiple frostings. Jon-Marc shares an interesting cake recipe that combines a slew of goodies like white and dark chocolate, chocolate cream and... - 115.169
Gingerbread Cupcakes With Cream Cheese Frosting
The gingerbread flavor in these tender cupcakes comes from the molasses. I recommend using dark or sweet molasses as blackstrap molasses can make the cupcakes slightly bitter. Once frosted, decorate them with slices of crystalized ginger for a festive touch. - 0
Brown Sugar Frosting
1. Cook brown sugar in water until it reaches a soft ball consistency or a candy thermometer inserted registers 236° F.
2. Beat egg whites until stiffen. Gradually, add sugar, beating thoroughly after each additions. Beat until peaks form.... - 24.7842
Fluffy Filling And Frosting
1. Beat butter or margarine until soft in medium-size bowl with electric mixer at high speed. Beat in 10X sugar, alternately with mixture of orange juice, corn syrup, lemon extract and salt, until thick and creamy.
2. Measure 1/2 cup of mixture into small... - 24.5598
Yellow Cake With Broiled Peanut Frosting
1) Mix the yellow-cake mix as per the package directions.
2) In a 13 x 9 x 2 inches pan, pour the batter.
3) Combine rest of the ingredients and blend well.
4) Bake and allow the cake to cool in the pan, then spread with the peanut mixture.
5) Place... - 33.6887
Brown Sugar Frosting
Put all ingredients except vanilla in top part of double boiler; mix well.
Put over boiling water and beat until mixture will hold a peak, about 4 minutes.
Remove from water; add vanilla. - 30.1794
Simple Chocolate Cupcakes With Ganache Frosting
Chocolate cupcakes are treat for all especially for kids! These cupcakes are simply moist and decadent by the way it is made! See the video on how to make these indulgent cupcakes! - 73.3658
Burnt Sugar Cake With Caramel Frosting
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2) Take two 8-by-1 1/2-inch round layer-cake pans and grease and flour them nicely.
3) Take a waxed paper and sift together baking powder, soda and salt. Keep aside.
3) First make Caramel Syrup- Take an... - 47.2476
Zucchini Cupcakes With Cream Cheese Frosting
1. Make the cupcakes: Preheat the oven to 350° Line 18 muffin cups with paper liners. Spread the chopped walnuts on a large rimmed baking sheet and bake them until toasted, about 7 minutes. Let cool.
2. In a microwave-safe bowl, cover the raisins with the... - 37.0494
Pumpkin Cake With Caramel Cream Cheese Frosting
1. Make the frosting: In a medium saucepan, combine the sugar, water, and vanilla bean and seeds. Cook over high heat, stirring, until the sugar is dissolved. Using a wet pastry brush, wash down any crystals from the side of the pan. Cook over moderate heat... - 37.534