- » Dark Chocolate Syrup
Dark Chocolate Syrup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dark chocolate syrup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dark chocolate syrup recipes.
Dark Chocolate Fondue
1 Prepare the fruits and set aside.
2 In a 2-quart saucepan, cook milk,chocolate chips and chocolate syrup over low heat for 5-8 minutes,stirring requently until chips are melted.
3 In a small bowl,stir boiling water and coffee granules until the... - 39.0206
Dark Chocolate Caramel And Goat Cheese Panna Cotta
How about making panna cotta at home. Join Chef Brant Dadaleares as he makes a dark chocolate, caramel and goat cheese panna cotta. Watch this impressive video that shares an incredible recipe. See the video to make homemade panna cotta for your next party... - 113.771
Cooked Dark Chocolate Frosting
Mix sugar, milk and syrup in pan and begin cooking with slow heat.
When the cooking mixture begins boiling, stir in melted chocolate.
Cook until it will form a soft ball in cold water.
Remove from heat and cool for about ten minutes.
Add the... - 31.2436
Dark Chocolate Fudge
1. Smoothly line an 8- or 9-inch square pan with foil. Lightly butter foil.
2. In a 3- to 4-quart pan, mix half-and-half, sugar, corn syrup, and salt. Stir occasionally over high heat until simmering, about 3 minutes. With a brush dipped in water, frequently... - 38.2799
Dark Chocolate Sorbet
1. Put 2 tablespoons of the water in a glass measuring cup. Sprinkle with gelatin. Microwave 10 to 20 seconds to melt, then stir until dissolved.
2. Put 3/4 cup of the chocolate syrup, remaining 1 7/8 cups water, dairy beverage, and rum in a bowl.
3. Whisk... - 30.5229
Cassata Alla Siciliana Using Dark Chocolate
1) In a bowl beat eggs till fluffy.
2) Gently add caster sugar and beat mixture till creamy.
3) Gradually blend in flour.
4) Grease a 26 x 32 cm / 10 1/2 x 12 3/4 in Swiss roll tin and pour batter it.
5) Bake at 180° C / 350° F / Gas 4 for 10-12... - 47.6902
Chocolate Date M'hencha (moroccan Pastry)
1. In a bowl put the date paste and microwave it for 30 seconds. Set aside.
2. In another bowl add dark chocolate and butter. Put it in a double boiler or microwave and melt it till smooth while stirring.
3. FILLING: To the bowl with melted... - 0
St. Francis Dark Fruit Cake
Soak mixed fruit, cherries and raisins in sherry overnight.
Cream butter, gradually adding brown sugar.
Beat in eggs, one at a time.
Stir in fruit and sherry mixture, pecans and almonds.
Sift flour with Ground Chocolate, baking powder, salt and... - 44.7843
Forget the box mix! Join Honeysuckle Catering in preparing your own homemade brownies! - 142.373
Mix sugar, cornmeal and cocoa.
Combine eggs, margarine, corn syrup and vanilla; add to sugar mixture.
Stir until smooth; pour into pie shell.
Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until filling tests done. - 35.0694
Pecan, Maple Syrup And Chocolate Tart
1. Make the pastry. Put the flour, cocoa powder and salt in a food processor, add the butter and pulse briefly until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add the egg and water and process again until the pastry just starts to come together. Transfer the... - 34.1977
Rum Balls With Corn Syrup
Combine fine crumbs, confectioners' sugar, 1 cup pecans, and cocoa.
Add corn syrup and rum, and mix well.
Shape into 1-inch balls.
Roll half in granulated sugar and remainder in 1/2 cup nuts.
Makes 2 dozen. - 32.8823
Dark Raspberry Cake
Butter and line a 20 cm/8 inch round cake tin with greaseproof paper.
Brush the , paper with melted butter and dust with flour.
Whisk the egg yolks with the sugars in a mixing bowl until the mixture falls off the whisk in a thick ribbon.
Sift the flour and... - 46.5444
A tasty snack with a cup of coffee is company enough! Make this indulgent and comforting snack of chocolate and marshmallow smores! Mark does it easily and clearly in the video! - 81.4403
Amaretto Filled Chocolate Strawberries On White Chocolate Fettucine
In a small bowl mix together the white chocolate and corn syrup until a soft dough forms.
On a parchment or waxed paper surface gently roll out the dough by hand to 1/8 inch thickness.
Cool until hardened in the refrigerator.
Then run the chocolate through a... - 39.4896
Cherry Chocolate Terrine
1. Line a 1.7 liter terrine or loaf tin with cling film.
2. Place a saucepan filled with 3 inches of water on a low flame and simmer the water.
3. In a basin that fits over the saucepan, combine chocolate pieces and half the butter.
4.... - 44.6638
Chocolate Mud Cake
Chocolate mud cake is a decadent chocolate cake prepared with loads of indulgence. Baked with a batter of flour, sugar, chocolate, eggs and decorated with chocolate folds and whipped cream garnish, the chocolate mud cake can be served on special ocassions. - 44.2796
Chocolate Covered Raisins
I learnt about chocolate covered ecipes only recently and immediately ventured to try my hands on it. This chocolate covered raisins recipe was the one that churned out the best results. A delicious dessert treat! - 29.6854
Coffee Profiteroles With Chocolate Sauce
1. Line a baking sheet with baking paper. Spoon the choux pastry dough into a piping bag fitted with a 2.5 cm (1 inch) plain nozzle and pipe 12 mounds on to the baking sheet, leaving plenty of space between each one. Bake in a preheated oven, 200°C (400°F),... - 31.2945
True Chocolate Glaze
Mix all ingredients except extract in a heavy saucepan.
Place over low heat and stir constantly until smooth; remove from heat.
Stir in extract; cool slightly. - 27.2138
1) Melt chocolate and butter, stirring until smooth.
2) Remove from heat. Stir in corn syrup and rum.
3) Spread a thin layer of the glaze over the top and sides of the cooled torte. Refrigerate for fifteen minutes or until the glaze is firm.
4) Reheat the... - 22.3958
1) In a saucepan, add sugar, cocoa, cornstarch, and salt. Whisk the mixture.
2) Stir in milks and corn syrup and boil the mixture over moderately high heat, whisking constantly.
3) Boil mixture for 1 minute and remove from heat.
4) In a bowl, beat egg... - 44.7935
This chocolate tiffin is really great for those who loves the great flavor and texture of chocolates. This is the perfect sweet snack item, which can be made on the occasion of Christmas. Just gather all the ingredients and make yourself a wonderful chocolate... - 123.729
Chocolate Yule Log
So, we have Alia making the Yule Log Cake, which is la "Bûche de Noël" in this video. It is a traditional French cake that is only available during Christmas time. It is made of a 'genoise' (a soft sponge cake), filled with a flavored buttercream, and... - 107.885
Chocolate Fridge Cake
Line a 450 g loaf tin with clingfilm, leaving a little extra over the edge.
Melt the chocolate, syrup and butter in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of gently simmering water.
Stir well, then add the biscuits and cherries.
Pour into the prepared tin.
Fold... - 33.8224
Zuccotto( Italian Chocolate Duo)
Are you one of the six billion people in the world that love Italian Desserts. If so, check out this lovely Italian Dessert Recipe. Absolutely yummy! - 40.1757
Chocolate Pecan Pie Hd
To many of you, baking a pie at home is quite a crucial task. But, this recipe video will demonstrate you to bake a fabulous chocolate pecan pie, at your own kitchen. If you still find it unbelievable then watch the video and try your hands. Surely, you are... - 142.719
Chocolate Rum Balls
1. In a medium bowl, combine cookie crumbs, walnuts, powdered sugar, rum, and corn syrup. Stir until well blended.
2. With hands, form into 1-inch balls. Roll balls in cocoa mix and place between layers of wax paper in a tightly covered container. Refrigerate... - 22.6862
Vanilla Ice Cream Sundae
1. Arrange chocolates on a double broiler place over hot water. Stirring occasionally melt the chocolate completely. Add cocoa powder and corn syrup and mix thoroughly. Mix in the cream and allow the mixture to heat till the fudge sauce is smooth and... - 38.6733
Chocolate Pecan Tart
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. For crust
3. In a medium bowl combine flour, sugar and cinnamon and cut in butter and shortening using a pastry blender or 2 knives, until mixture resembles coarse meal.
4. Mix in egg yolk and vanilla... - 48.491
Chocolate Truffle Loaf With Sweet Raspberry Sauce
Line 9 1/4 X 5 1/4 X2 3/4 -inch loaf pan with plastic wrap.
In small bowl mix 1/2 cup cream with egg yolks.
In large saucepan combine chocolate, corn syrup and margarine; stir over medium heat until melted.
Add egg mixture.
Cook 3 minutes over medium heat,... - 39.89
Chocolate Brownie Pie
Heat oven to 375°.
Heat chocolate and margarine over low heat until melted; cool.
Beat chocolate mixture, eggs, sugar and corn syrup with hand beater.
Stir in pecans.
Pour into pastry-lined pie plate.
Bake just until set, 40 to 50 minutes. - 34.5748
Coffee Ice Cream Sundaes With Brown Sugar And Chocolate Sauces
Bring cream and corn syrup to simmer in heavy medium saucepan, stirring occasionally.
Pour 2/3 cup mixture into bowl.
Add chocolate to bowl and stir until chocolate melts and sauce is smooth.
Add brown sugar to remaining mixture in saucepan and stir over low... - 32.6825
Chocolate Brownie Pie
This Chocolate Brownie Pie is a wonderful dessert treat which has been a favorite for generations! Here's a simple and quick recipe for you to follow to make your own homamade Chocolate Brownie Pie without any flaw! - 37.361
Chocolate Coconut Bakes
Chocolate coconut bakes have twin flavors of chocolate and coconut. You will love them instantly. It has chocolate and sweetened coconut. Serve them for breakfast or even as a dessert to your friends and guests. - 44.4691
Chocolate Sponge Dessert
Cream together the butter and sugar until soft and light. Beat in the eggs. Sift the flour and fold it into the creamed mixture.
Grease a 1.1 1/2 pt basin (flat-bottomed bowl). Put in the sponge mixture. Cover and cook for 5-6 minutes. Allow it to stand for 5... - 33.5673
How To Make Chocolate Strawberries
1. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. Using a double boiler, melt the chocolates.
3. Take 1 strawberry at a time and dip it in melted dark chocolate.
4. On the cookie sheet lined with parchment paper, place these... - 0
1. Preheat oven to 250°F. Place popcorn in large open roasting pan (17 1/4" by 11 1/2"); set aside.
2. In 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, heat sugar, corn syrup, and butter or margarine to boiling, stirring constantly until sugar is completely dissolved.... - 26.1823
Chocolate Mocha Ice Cream
This Chocolate Mocha Ice Cream that many vouch on as an ulimate treat for their sweet tooth! So whether you are planning for a party or just indulging in something great, make sure this Chocolate Mocha Ice Cream is definitely a part of the menu! - 32.9927
Chocolate Cherry Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour 10" by 3" springform pan. Prepare cake mix as label directs; pour batter into prepared pan. Bake 45 minutes or until cake springs back when lightly touched with finger. Cool cake in pan on wire rack 10 minutes;... - 33.1617
Quick Chocolate Fudge
Yummy fudge can be just the way to end a beautiful meal. Fudge is an easy to make dessert, unlike what it is made out to be. Try this quick chocolate fudge recipe and discover a new twist to the classic, traditional fudge. Enjoy - 39.9509
Easy Chocolate Cheesecake
Heat oven to 325°F Combine cookie crumbs, sugar and margarine in 9-inch pie plate or springform pan until well mixed.
Press into pie plate or onto bottom and 1 1/4 inches up side of springform pan.
Microwave 1 1/2 packages (6 ounces) chocolate in... - 47.7999
Chocolate Drizzle Easter Cake
Chocolate drizzle easter cake is a delectable cake loaded with chocolate. A chocoholic's delight, this chocolate drizzle cake is made with chocolate mix, nuts, biscuits and dried figs, frozen and served with chocolate sauce and more chocolate decorations and... - 41.9353
Chocolate Chip-peanut Butter Pie
A very easy to make chocolate Chip Peanut Pie with lots of great flavors in it.This Chocolate chip Peanut Butter Pie is so easy to make that you can make this even with your kids.15 mintues & your Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Pie is ready. - 32.1442
Toasted Tropical Fruit Kebabs With Hot Chocolate Dip
1. Season the wooden skewers by soaking them in tepid water for 30 minutes.
2. Peel the mangos and dice into large pieces. Place on a platter.
3. Cut papaya into half, scoop out the seeds and cut the flesh into large dices, discarding the... - 47.4414
Christmas Fridge Cake
Want to bribe Santa Clause and his elves so that you are granted all your wishes this Christmas? Well here is a sweet treat that is sure please Father Christmas and have him deliver you great presents on Christmas day. Watch Barry & cute little Phoebe dressed... - 125.88
Layered Cake With Chocolate, Cream And Peppermint Frosting Part One
If you wish to contemporize your classic cake, then what better way to ramp up its richness then layer it with multiple frostings. Jon-Marc shares an interesting cake recipe that combines a slew of goodies like white and dark chocolate, chocolate cream and... - 115.169
Triple Chocolate Cheesecake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Place first 3 ingredients in a bowl; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until blended.
Add crumbs; stir well.
Firmly press crumb mixture into bottom and 1 inch up sides of an 8-inch springform pan coated with cooking spray.
Bake... - 44.1117
Hot Chocolate Trifle
Divide cake between four heat-proof cups.
In a heavy saucepan combine pudding mix, espresso, Half and Half, Creme de Cocoa and chocolate syrup.
Cook, stirring constantly, over low heat until bubbling all over.
Divide hot pudding between cups.
Immediately top... - 32.6086
Raw Food Holiday Dessert: Chocolate Candy Cups
Do you love chocolate, but are trying to avoid traditional store-bought candies that are so often loaded with corn syrup, trans-fats, and preservatives? In this video, Jennifer Cornbleet demonstrates how to satisfy your sweet tooth with a chewy treat made... - 0
Classic Double Chocolate Brownies
1. Melt the dark chocolate and butter together in a bowl set over a pan of gently simmering water (do not allow the bowl to touch the water), stirring until melted.
2. Using electric beaters, whisk the eggs with the sugar and maple syrup until pale and light... - 31.3607
Chocolate Creme De Menthe Pie
Line a 9-inch pieplate with aluminum foil; fold foil under edge of pieplate.
Combine 3 ounces chocolate and margarine in top of a double boiler; bring water to a boil.
Reduce heat to low, and cook, stirring occasionally, until chocolate and... - 42.9589
Best Cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
If you like baking exotic dishes, here is a videos recipe for best cranberry chocolate chip cookies which are unique and you will love the combination of flavors and textures. Watch it for a long lasting family fun. - 111.623
Marshmallow Chocolate Fudge
Combine milk, corn syrup, sugar and butter in a 2 1/2 or 3-cup microwaveable casserole.
Micro on HIGH for 12 minutes, or until mixture comes to a full rolling boil, stirring twice.
Boil to soft-ball stage (235Â°) on candy thermometer, stirring every 3... - 41.2513
Yuletide Chocolate Chip Cookies
Cream butter with brown sugar, brandy flavoring and corn syrup; add egg and beat until very light.
Coat candied fruit with 1 tablespoon of the flour; set aside.
Sift remaining flour with pumpkin pie spice, baking powder and salt.
Stir dry ingredients into... - 47.0307
Chocolate Chip Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour two 9-inch round baking pans.
Combine all ingredients except walnuts, Butterscotch Filling and Chocolate Glaze in large bowl, mixing at low speed 30 seconds and scraping bowl constantly.
Beat at high speed 3 minutes,... - 42.7135
To celebrate Valentine's Day, delight your partner with this impressive heart layer cake. - 138.86
Old Time Fudge
Butter sides of heavy 2-quart saucepan.
In it combine sugar, milk, chocolate, salt, and corn syrup.
Heat over medium heat, stirring constantly till sugar dissolves, chocolate melts, and mixture comes to boiling.
Then cook to soft-ball stage (234°), stirring... - 36.3489
Reduce the cream over gentle heat until it is half its original quantity.
Remove from the heat and stir in the chocolate and butter, which should both have been broken up into small pieces.
If the mixture does not emulsify satisfactonly, stand it over hot,... - 34.7584
Atlantic City Taffy
In a 2-quart glass measure combine first 4 ingredients.
Cook on HIGH for 12-18 minutes.
Add butter and vanilla; pour into 8-inch square baking dish; cool enough to "pull." Grease hands; pull taffy until elastic and light in color.
Cut into pieces; wrap in... - 30.9205
Place the butter, syrup and chocolate in a bowl and cook for 3 minutes. Stir in the biscuit (cookie) crumbs, sultanas (golden raisins), glace (candied) cherries and chopped nuts. Mix well.
Spoon this into a 1/2 kg / 1 lb springform loaf tin (pan). Chill in... - 34.2613
Drain cherries, reserving syrup.
Cook syrup in 1 quart saucepan till reduced to 14 cup.
Add brandy and cherries.
Let stand 6 to 8 hours or overnight.
Fill small ice cream scoop or 14 cup measure with chocolate ice cream; poke 2 or 3 cherries... - 27.9964
Pears With Rice And Chocolate Sauce
1) Make sugar syrup by boiling water with white sugar.
2) In a covered saucepan, over low heat, allow rice to simmer in 1/2 pint water until rice absorbs the water and becomes tender.
3) Pour in evaporated milk, stirring well and keep the rice mixture... - 45.6449
Sweet Chocolate Sauce
Here is an amazingly delicious Sweet Chocolate Sauce dip for your favorite desserts. Also, pour it over ice creams, candies and bake fruits - and feel the yummy! - 23.0511
Chocolate Rum Raisin Sauce
Combine first 3 ingredients in a saucepan.
Gradually stir in milk, corn syrup, and rum.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Remove from heat.
Stir in raisins and vanilla. - 28.8907
Chocolate Brownie Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Take a saucepan and add chocolate and butter to it and melt the mixture over hot water.
3. In a bowl beat eggsl, sugar, chocolate mixture and corn syrup. And combine it with the chocolate mixture.
4.... - 41.6667
Quick Chocolate Sauce
1. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, combine sugar and water and place the pan over low heat.
2. Bring the liquid to a boil, stirring until the sugar has dissolved.
3. Simmer for 3 minutes until it forms syrup.
4. Add broken pieces of chocolate into... - 34.2796
Chop the chocolate using a knife or food processor and place in a heatproof bowl with the cocoa powder.
Put the sugar and water in a pan and bring to the boil.
Pour the syrup onto the chocolate and cocoa, whisking briskly with a balloon whisk.
Churn the... - 28.9502
Peachy Mexican Hot Chocolate
Place peaches with syrup in food processor or blender; process until smooth.
Combine sugar and cocoa in heavy saucepan.
Whisk in enough milk to make a paste, then whisk in remaining milk, peach mixture and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon.
Cook and stir until... - 35.8456
Reformed Chocolate Mousse
Pour liqueur, rum or coffee into a small bowl, sprinkle gelatin over the surface and let stand to soften.
In a medium-sized bowl, whisk whole egg, cocoa, corn syrup and 1/2 cup milk together until smooth.
In a heavy saucepan, heat the remaining 1 cup milk... - 43.482
Chocolate Pecan Pie
Combine and beat together first 5 ingredients.
Add butter, chocolate, vanilla and nuts and mix well.
Pour into pastry-lined pan.
Turn some of nuts rounded side up.
Bake in preheated slow oven (300°F.) 60 minutes, or until just set; cool.
Top with whipped... - 42.0368
Chocolate Pecan Pie
On lightly floured surface, roll out pastry to fit deep 10-inch (25 cm) pie plate; crimp edge.
Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
(Freeze remaining pastry for another time.) Meanwhile, in small saucepan, heat chocolate with butter over low heat, stirring, for about... - 45.2869
Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
Melt the chocolate in the top of a double boiler over hot water, stirring occasionally.
Remove from the heat.
Stir in the butter.
Add the sugar and the corn syrup and stir until all the ingredients are melted and the mixture is... - 41.1617
Chocolate Imperial Pie
1. Take a bowl and add cold water to it. Soften the gelatin over it.
2. Place the bowl over boiling water to dissolve the gelatin.
3. Similarly melt the chocolate over hot water.
4. Take a bowl and add egg whites to it and blend it with salt and... - 46.9205
Milk Chocolate Fudge Sauce
In heavy saucepan, combine chocolate, cream and coffee; heat over medium heat, stirring, until chocolate has melted and mixture is smooth.
Stir in sugar and corn syrup; bring to boil, stirring until sugar has dissolved.
Reduce heat and boil gently, stirring... - 33.3529
1 In the top of a double boiler set over simmering water, melt the chocolate with the cocoa and milk, stirring, about 4 minutes or until smooth.
Add the orange rind and transfer the mixture to a large bowl.
2 ln asmall heavy saucepan, bring the sugarand water... - 34.8784
Chocolate Frosted Toffees
Toast coconut at 350° for 10 to 12 minutes, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned.
Grease a 13x9-inch pan with 2 tablespoons butter.
Combine condensed milk, corn syrup, brown sugar, 4 tablespoons butter, salt, vanilla and flour; mix well.
Stir... - 39.9463
Crunchy Chocolate Refrigerator Cake
Break the chocolate into pieces and melt with the butter in a bowl for 2 minutes on HIGH.
Add 1/4 lb (125 g/4 oz) of sugar, stir thoroughly and leave to cool.
Rinse the raisins (sultanas) under plenty of cold running water.
Pat dry on kitchen paper and put in... - 44.2324
Chocolate Coffee Sauce
Put all the ingredients into a saucepan and add 1 1/4 cups boiling water.
Heat until smooth, then bring to a boil.
Simmer gently, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
This sauce keeps well, in a jar in the refrigerator, but it becomes thick and fudgy when... - 27.0617
Chocolate Pecan Pie
1. Prepare piecrust mix as package label directs fortwo-crustpie. Shape pastry into a ball; flatten to 1-inch thickness. Roll on lightly floured surface to form a 12 1/2-inch circle. Fit pastry circle loosely into a 10-inch pie plate (do not stretch); fold... - 41.0315
Chocolate Imperial Pie
This is a simple recipe for you to make your favorite Chocolate Imperial Pie in your own style. Deliciously different and appetizingly inviting, this Chocolate Imperial Pie recipe is a must try! - 44.4035
Applesauce And Chocolate Brownies
Make this fall season special with some delicious applesauce and chocolate brownies. See Chef John Maxwell as he combines two great flavors, apples and chocolate to prepare awesome brownies. Take a look at this impressive video and surely this recipe would... - 123.404
Chocolate Lace Cookies
Cream the butter with the sugar until light.
Stir in the corn syrup and vanilla.
Sift the flour with the salt and baking powder.
Add to the creamed mixture alternately with the milk, beating until smooth.
Stir in the rolled oats and almonds.
Drop by rounded... - 46.7644
Rich Chocolate Nut Pie
Cream the butter with the extract.
Gradually add the sugar, creaming well after each addition.
Add the eggs, one at a time, beating until fluffy after each addition.
Combine the flour, cocoa, and salt.
Add to the creamed mixture, mixing well.
Beat in the corn... - 43.734
Ricotta With Chocolate
Place cheese in small bowl of electric mixer, beat until smooth, add sugar, Grand Marnier and cream, beat until combined.
Add chopped chocolate and stir through.
Divide mixture between four dessert glasses.
Place water and chopped extra chocolate in pan, stir... - 39.2258
Chocolate And Nut Pie With Bourbon Cream
Robin today presents to you what she does best, desserts. This time it is a sinful pie with a alcohol topping which is going to bowl everyone who eats it. Try it and serve all your dessert crazy guests today. - 113.505
Georgia Chocolate Pecan Pie
1. Prepare the Pastry Dough as directed, through chilling.
2. On lightly floured surface, with floured rolling pin, roll dough into 12-inch round. Gently roll dough onto rolling pin and ease into 9-inch pie plate, pressing dough against side of plate. Trim... - 39.3025
Ripe Pears With Chocolate Sauce
Unique Pears With Chocolate Sauce are simple but irresistible! I served it for a party last week and the guests loved it. Try this Pears With Chocolate Sauce recipe! - 45.6599
Raspberry Chocolate Cheesecake
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Beat cream cheese in large mixer bowl until fluffy; beat in sugar and vanilla.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition until well blended.
Fold in raspberries, reserving a few for garnish.
Pour mixture into crust.
Bake 30... - 45.8269
Chocolate Hazelnut Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium bowl, beat butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until blended. Beat in flour and salt until thoroughly combined. Press evenly into bottom of an 8-inch square baking pan. Bake 10 minutes, or until... - 32.3628
Chocolate Pecan Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) Beat the eggs, sugar, syrup, salt and flour together.
3) Melt the butter and chocolate together, then stir into the flour mixture alongwith the vanilla and pecans.
4) In a 9-inch pastry-lined pie pan,... - 42.3234
Double Chocolate Espresso Brownies
1. Lightly grease a 13-inch X 9-inch square baking tin with butter or oil.
2. Line the pan with aluminum foil, keeping extra to extend over short sides of pan and tucking overlapping ends under rim. Lightly grease foil with cooking oil or... - 46.3074
Heat oven to 375 degrees.
Line a 9-inch pie pan with pastry, building up a high fluted edge.
Put chocolate and butter in small saucepan and set over lowest heat until melted.
Beat eggs, 1/3 cup sugar, corn syrup, chocolate mixture and vanilla... - 45.0781
Chocolate Dipped Brandy Snaps
HEAT butter, sugar, corn syrup, cinnamon and ginger in medium, heavy saucepan over low heat, stirring until smooth.
Remove from heat; stir in flour and brandy.
Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets about 3 inches apart, baking no more than... - 46.3152
Chocolate Chestnut Bavarian Cream
1 in a small heatproof bowl or custard cup, sprinkle the gelatin over 1/4 cup of the water and let soften for 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, in an 8-inch skillet, bring 1/2 inch of water to a simmer.
Place the bowl in the simmering water and stir until the gelatin is... - 38.8868
Bananas With Pound Cakce & Chocolate Sauce
1. To prepare chocolate sauce, in a small pan, combine brown sugar, cocoa, cornstarch, and coffee powder. Add water and corn syrup; stir until smooth. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring until mixture boils and thickens slightly, about 4 minutes. (At this... - 34.1489
Chocolate Fudge Cake With Beetroot
Every foodie dreams about exotic and wonderful cakes,and here we are with one of them. It's the simply marvellous chocolate topped beetroot chocolate fudge cake. Intense in flavors and incredible taste makes it much desired for. Watch the video to make your... - 126.067