- » Dark Chocolate Butter Toffee
Dark Chocolate Butter Toffee Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dark chocolate butter toffee recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dark chocolate butter toffee recipes.
Chocolate Frosted Toffees
Toast coconut at 350° for 10 to 12 minutes, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned.
Grease a 13x9-inch pan with 2 tablespoons butter.
Combine condensed milk, corn syrup, brown sugar, 4 tablespoons butter, salt, vanilla and flour; mix well.
Stir... - 39.9463
1. Place crackers in the bottom of a well-buttered 2-quart glass casserole.
2. Combine butter, brown sugar, and nuts in a 4-cup glass measure. Microwave, uncovered, at Cook Cycle 1 (power level 7) for 2 1/2 to 4 minutes, or until butter melts. Stir to blend.... - 27.6119
Best Toffee Ever
How to make the Best Toffee in the world. David L. Spies cooks up a batch of toffee that includes only four ingredients; Butter, Sugar, Kona Coffee glazed Macadamia Nuts and Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips. - 114.641
1. Place crackers in the bottom of a well-buttered 10" x 6" x 2" oblong baking dish.
2. Combine butter, brown sugar, and nuts in a 4-cup glass measure. Microwave, uncovered, at Time Cook (power level 7) for 2 to 3 minutes, or until butter melts. Stir to... - 24.7928
Stir oats into the butter.
Add sugar, syrup, salt, and vanilla and pour into a greased 8-inch square pan and bake in a hot oven (450° F.) for about 12 minutes until golden brown.
Turn off heat, remove from oven, sprinkle on the chocolate chips, return to hot... - 33.5217
Sesame Toffee Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F
2. Toast sesame seed in the oven 15 minutes until golden brown.
3. In a bowl cream butter and sugar and mix well adding egg and vanilla.
4. In another bowl sift flour with spices, mix well with creamed mixture... - 51.1811
Classic Caramel Apples
This fall, treat yourself and your near and dear ones with Chef Scott's favorite recipe, Classic Caramel Apples. As Scott tells all the good things about his recipe, we see his mouth water and sense his eagerness to prepare and enjoy the dish. He is serving... - 91.7218