- » Dark Chocolate Almond
Dark Chocolate Almond Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dark chocolate almond recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dark chocolate almond recipes.
Dark Chocolate Almond Mousse
Here’s a fantastic dessert for Valentine’s Day or anytime of the year. This recipe does include raw eggs which can cause some people to get sick. If you have a problem with raw eggs this is not a recipe for you. - 128.051
Dark Chocolate Dipped Almond Meringues
Preheat oven to 200°.
To prepare meringues, cover a baking sheet with parchment paper; secure to baking sheet with masking tape.
Beat egg whites with a mixer at high speed until foamy.
Add cream of tartar and salt; beat until soft peaks... - 40.9403
You May Also Like!
Healthy Valentine's Day Dark Chocolate
1. Place a saucepan over medium heat and melt chocolate chips in it.
2. Into heart shaped baking tray, pour the melted chocolate.
3. Put some almonds on top of chocolate into each grooves.
4. Place the tray in refrigerator to cool and harden.
5. Once... - 0
Looking for a no-cook dessert? This is so easy even the kids can make it. Watch Victoria Paikin show you how to make her Italian Chocolate Salami. This is the kind of dessert that you make when you have sudden company and no time to prepare. The dessert will... - 131.865
Royal Dark Chocolate And Biscuit Cake
Royal dark chocolate and biscuit cake, as the name implies is an amazing cake that was the wedding cake for royal wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton. This video shows how this royal cake can be easily made in your kitchen. Flavor with your own... - 122.065
Dark Chocolate Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Grease a 8-inch detachable cake tin or springform pan.
3) In a bowl, beat the butter and sugar to get a light and fluffy mixture.
4) Add in the almonds, cocoa, drinking chocolate. Fold all in, while... - 45.909
Dark Cherry Chocolate Cake
Empty cake mix into a bowl.
Add water, egg white, and almond extract.
Beat for 4 to 5 minutes or until creamy.
Fold in chopped cherries.
Transfer to 8 in. (20 cm) greased cake pan.
Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 20 to 25 minutes.
Allow cake to cool; then remove... - 33.5028
Dark Chocolate And Cranberry Roulade
1. Heat oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5. Butter a large (approx 30 x 40cm) Swiss roll tin and line the base and sides with baking parchment. Lightly butter the parchment, dust with the plain flour and tip out any excess.
2. Sift the self-raising flour, baking... - 41.226
Dark Chocolate Creme Brulee
1. Preheat oven to 300°.
2. Heat milk in a heavy saucepan over medium heat to 180° or until tiny bubbles form around edge (do not boil), stirring occasionally. Remove from heat; add chocolate, stirring occasionally, until chocolate melts. Stir in... - 29.5561
St. Francis Dark Fruit Cake
Soak mixed fruit, cherries and raisins in sherry overnight.
Cream butter, gradually adding brown sugar.
Beat in eggs, one at a time.
Stir in fruit and sherry mixture, pecans and almonds.
Sift flour with Ground Chocolate, baking powder, salt and... - 41.4947