- » Dark Chocolate
Dark Chocolate Recipes
Dark chocolate is a type of chocolate that is derived from mixing fat and powdered sugar with cocoa. It is prepared without milk and is also popularly known as black chocolate or plain chocolate. According to U.S. ... More »
Easy Mud Cake With Chocolate Ganache
This recipe yields a moist, sweet, chocolaty mud cake with a dark chocolate ganache poured on top. This is quite possibly the most yummy mud cake recipe ever, especially if you are a chocolate cake fan! It is quite easy, but the end result will have... - 111.869
Dark Chocolate Cups
Melt chocolate in top of double boiler over hot but not boiling water.
Remove double boiler from heat but leave top part over hot water.
Use a double thickness of paper or foil cups.
Dip a new clean, dry 1/2-inch brush in melted chocolate.
Brush on bottom and... - 35.5251
Dark Chocolate Bavarois
1. Beat egg yolks with sugar until light and creamy. Slowly bring milk to the boil, pour over egg mixture while motor is operating. Return mixture to saucepan over low heat, stir constantly until mixture thickens slightly, about 3 minutes.
2. Dissolve gelatin... - 32.368
White Or Dark Chocolate Dipped Dried Fruits
1. In top of double boiler over hot, not boiling, water, melt white chocolate until smooth enough to coat dates and prunes.
2. Remove top of double boiler from hot water. Cool slightly.
3. Dip dates and prunes, one at a time, into coating, covering halfway;... - 32.1678
Dark Chocolate Chantilly Cream
1. Microwave the chocolate, following the maker's instructions, or in a bowl set over a pan of barely simmering water (the bowl must not touch the water).
2. Whip the cream using an electric whisk - it should be light and frothy and not too stiff.
3. Add a... - 26.9972
Dark Chocolate Cream
Melt the chocolate in a microwave, following maker's instructions, or in a bowl set over a pan of barely simmering water (the bowl must not touch the water).
Using an electric whisk, whip the cream to a soft peaks - not too stiff.
Add a third of the whipped... - 26.0508
Dark Chocolate 'ganache' To Cover The Log
Heat the cream over a low heat, add chopped chocolate and stir well until it melts.
Leave to cool.
Place the log on a wire stand over a tray and pour chocolate 'ganache' all over it.
Keep in the fridge.
Before serving, decorate with chocolate shavings, small... - 23.7163
Healthy Valentine's Day Dark Chocolate
1. Place a saucepan over medium heat and melt chocolate chips in it.
2. Into heart shaped baking tray, pour the melted chocolate.
3. Put some almonds on top of chocolate into each grooves.
4. Place the tray in refrigerator to cool and harden.
5. Once... - 0
How To Make Chocolate Clusters
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for Chocolate Clusters. - 0
Dark Chocolate Recipes By Category