- » Dark Caramel
Dark Caramel Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dark caramel recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dark caramel recipes.
Burnt Caramel Dark Chocolate Coins
Want to impress your friends and family with your chocolate making skills? The chef has wonderfully imparted his knowledge in making burnt caramel dark chocolate coins and you now have a recipe that can never go wrong! Perfect to include in holiday season... - 95.2032
Dark Chocolate Caramel And Goat Cheese Panna Cotta
How about making panna cotta at home. Join Chef Brant Dadaleares as he makes a dark chocolate, caramel and goat cheese panna cotta. Watch this impressive video that shares an incredible recipe. See the video to make homemade panna cotta for your next party... - 113.771
Dark Chocolate Caramel Almond Candy With Sea Salt
Just say the words dark chocolate, sea salt and caramel and odds are you'll have people listening. Add a few blackberries or other great fruit and you have something uniquely special. See our video to watch how easy it is to make. - 0
Marshmallow Delights With Caramel And Dark Chocolate
1. In a small bowl melt caramel. Set aside.
2. In a separate bowl, place crushed pretzel.
3. Now, dip marshmallow in caramel. Coat ½ ways up.
4. Then warp it with crushed pretzel.
5. Place it in a greased muffin liner, as shown in the video. Repeat... - 97.4442
Molten Chocolate Cake With Caramel Filling
Final episode of "Dinner for Two Valentine's series" dessert is the perfect way to end a meal (Chocolate Fondant with Caramel Filling ) I hope you enjoyed the episodes, simple, delicious stress free meals that you can make on the day...Happy Valentine's Day :) - 0
Caramel Frosting Using Dark Brown Sugar
Combine sugars and milk and bring to boil, stirring gently.
Boil without stirring to 232°F or until a little of the mixture forms a very soft ball in cold water.
Add butter, remove from heat, and cool to 110ºF (lukewarm).
Then with a spoon or electric... - 30.8347
Dark Caramel Beer Sauce
1) In a saucepan add brown sugar and cornstarch and mix.
2) Gently add beer and cook stirring constantly till thick.
3) Mix butter and vanilla extract and stir until melted.
4) Serve warm. - 30.6741
1 In a pan, add sugar and melt over heat until it becomes a slightly dark caramel.
2 Gradually add in the orange juice and zest, lemon juice and apricot puree.
3 Mix well using a spatula until all the caramel dissolves.
4 Add in the creme de... - 33.2071
Heat 1/4 cup sugar in heavy saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly until melted and straw colored.
Remove from heat; stir in water.
Return to heat; stir 5 minutes or until mixture is dark caramel color.
Divide melted sugar evenly among 6 custard... - 39.8147
Oranges And Cracked Caramel
1) Cut the oranges into segments, remove all the pith. Be careful, do not lose any juice.
2) Chill the segments in refrigerator.
3) Lightly oil a baking tray.
3) In a non-stick pan heat water, add sugar and bring to boil.
4) Reduce the... - 38.8089
How To Make Caramel
Making the perfect caramel is key for any baking enthusiast. From salted caramels to sauce for topping ice cream, caramel is a confectionery building block. Fine Cooking expert Nicki Sizemore shows us how to avoid the common pitfalls in making caramel. - 0
This Caramel Flan recipe begs to differ from the usual ones you are literally bored of trying! I have given this Caramel Flan a faint liqueur touch and then a fruity orange feel to make it a lipsmackingly delicious dessert! Give it a try and I am sure you are... - 44.4465
Whisk all the egg yolks and caster sugar in a saucepan until thick. Add the milk and cook over a low heat without boiling, stirring all the time, until the custard thickens slightly. Cool.
Dissolve the granulated sugar in half the water. Boil to a rich dark... - 32.1963
1. In a saucepan, place the sugar and the water and bring it to boil, stirring occasionally until the sugar dissolves.
2. Boil for another 5 minutes, without stirring, until the syrup caramelizes.
3. As soon as the syrup becomes light caramel in color... - 38.2226
This caramel sauce recipe a vanilla and caramel sauce made with sugar, butter and cornstarch. A cooked sauce, this caramel sauce is thick and delicious and can be served with cakes or dessert rolls. - 34.8851
Melt 1 cup sugar until it is a very dark syrup, stirring constantly as it melts.
Then stir in carefully (for much steam will rise) 1 cup boiling water, and stir until smooth.
Cool and keep for use in a glass container. - 17.9367
Easy Caramel Glaze
Combine sugar and water in small saucepan.
Cook, stirring occasionally, until sugar melts and caramelizes to a golden brown.
Watch very carefully: The difference between golden brown and burnt is only a matter of seconds.
Immediately drizzle over the... - 27.7814
Pumpkin Cake With Caramel Cream Cheese Frosting
1. Make the frosting: In a medium saucepan, combine the sugar, water, and vanilla bean and seeds. Cook over high heat, stirring, until the sugar is dissolved. Using a wet pastry brush, wash down any crystals from the side of the pan. Cook over moderate heat... - 37.534
Baked Caramel Custard
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. In a mold put 1/2 cup sugar and 1/4 cup water.
3. Heat the sugar until it caramelizes and turns dark brown.
4. Dip mold immediately into pan of cold water for 2 to 3 seconds.
5. Tilt the pan to cover bottom... - 44.7277
Caramel Pine Nut Slice
1. Put the butter and sugar in a bowl and, using electric beaters, beat together until pale and light. Sift in the flour, rice flour and salt and work the ingredients together to form a soft dough. Shape the dough into a flat disc, wrap in clingfilm and chill... - 36.9964
Put caramel syrup, sugar, salt, corn syrup, and cream in saucepan.
Bring to a boil and cook, stirring, until 235°F.registers on a candy thermometer, or until a small amount of syrup dropped into very cold water forms a soft ball.
Let cool to lukewarm... - 33.1254
1) In a heavy-bottom pan, add sugar and half the water and heat on low till the sugar dissolves.
2) Raise the heat and without stirring allow to boil till the syrup registers 168°C, 336°F on a sugar thermometer, or pour a little syrup on a white... - 36.1519
Viennese Caramel Pudding
Heat the milk slowly.
Meanwhile make the caramel.
Spread the sugar over the base of a thick saucepan, place over gentle heat and stir carefully until dissolved.
Increase heat and boil briskly without stirring, until it turns a rich caramel color. (If too pale... - 44.6107
Caramel is a staple in many dessert recipes: this video shows how to make dry caramel, wet caramel and caramel sauce! - 134.949
Yummy Eggless Caramel Custard
This is a very tasty and a favorite dessert of everyone - kids and adults both. The rich caramel and the custard chilled to perfection is a perfect ending to any dinner or party. - 0
Cook the sugar in a frying pan over a low fire, stirring constantly until melted to a dark golden brown.
Remove from the heat and add the boiling water gradually stirring as added.
Return to the heat, and stir until smooth.
This sirup is used in flavoring ice... - 18.8914
Boil for 2 minutes.
Cool to lukewarm, undisturbed.
Add 1 teaspoon vanilla and beat until thick. - 28.8353
Combine butter, milk, and brown sugar in a 4-cup glass measure.
Microwave at HIGH 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until boiling.
Stir in powdered sugar.
Pour over cooled Banana Nut Bread as a glaze. - 25.518
This Caramel Icing is a wonderful icing to try on your desserts. With a very fine combination of ingredients this Caramel Icing is sure to make you go yum! Yum! Give it a try and you would surely like it! - 30.0676
Baked Caramel Corn
Preheat oven to 250°F.
Coat bottom and sides of large roasting pan with nonstick cooking spray.
Place popped pop corn in roasting pan.
In heavy saucepan, melt butter over low heat; stir in brown sugar, corn syrup and salt.
Bring to a boil, stirring... - 33.3805
Baked Caramel Corn
Melt butter; stir in brown sugar, corn syrup and salt.
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Boil without stirring for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat; stir in soda and vanilla.
Gradually pour over popped corn, mixing well.
Turn into 2 large shallow baking... - 38.2189
Spread popcorn in large buttered roasting pan.
In heavy saucepan, stir together sugar, syrup, margarine and salt.
Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture boils.
Continue cooking, without stirring, for 5 more minutes.
Remove from heat; stir in vanilla and... - 37.3485
Caramel Pecan Sticky Bun Cookies
1. In a large bowl, beat a cup of butter and granulated sugar together until light and fluffy; add half a cup of corn syrup and egg yolks and blend them well
2. Add flour, mix well and cover with a plastic wrap; refrigerate for an hour; in the... - 44.9222
Melt butter, and cook over medium heat until light brown, stirring constantly.
Add brown sugar, and cook until sugar melts.
Remove from heat, add milk, stirring constantly.
Slowly add powdered sugar, vanilla, and salt, beating at medium speed of an electric... - 27.096
Place butter, sugar, and water in a small heavy, saucepan.
Bring to a boil over medium to medium-high heat.
Boil gently 8 to 10 minutes, until mixture just reaches the firm ball stage (245 degrees on a candy thermometer).
Remove pan from heat; stir... - 26.6585
Melt butter in bottom of 9x1 1/2-inch pan.
Add brown sugar and corn syrup; heat in oven to dissolve sugar.
Arrange pecans to form design.
Place biscuits atop in single layer.
Bake in hot oven (425°) 15 minutes or till biscuits are done.
Let stand 4... - 27.7585
Peel and slice bananas.
Melt butter in frying pan, add sugar, stir over low heat until sugar dissolves, bring to the boil, add sliced bananas; reduce heat, simmer until tender; stir occasionally.
Stir in cream, pour over pancakes. - 21.9756
Rich Caramel Sauce
Combine butter, brown sugar and glucose in saucepan, stir over low heat until sugar dissolves; bring to boil, boil 5 minutes.
Remove from heat, allow bubbles to subside, gradually add cream, stirring constantly. - 23.6315
Add all ingredients except corn to a bowl.
Cook syrup mixture until brittle when a little is tried in cold water (270Â°F. on a candy thermometer).
Pour gradually over popped corn in large bowl.
Mix and pour on buttered platter. - 27.6685
Heat and stir sugar in a heavy saucepan over low heat until liquid.
Off heat, gradually stir in water.
Return to low heat and heat and stir until smooth.
Cool 5 minutes, mix in vanilla and salt.
Pour into a jar, cool, cover, and refrigerate.
Use as an... - 30.4774
Caramel Apple Pudding
Sieve the plain flour into a bowl, stir in 2 oz/50 g dark brown sugar and cinnamon.
Rub in 1 oz/25 g fat until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
Stir in 1-2 tbsp cold water to form a firm dough.
Wrap and chill for 1 hr.
Place the remaining fat in a... - 39.7226
Heat a tin charlotte or souffle mould and have ready a thickly folded band of newspaper so that the hot tin may be encircled with it and held firmly in one hand.
Melt loaf sugar in the water in a thick, very small pan, and, when dissolved, boil quickly until... - 37.937
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. In a medium bowl, beat butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla and almond extract.
2. Add cake flour, salt, and almonds and mix until blended.
3. Shape dough into 1-inch... - 31.1471
Custard With Caramel Syrup
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) In a non-stick pan, cook brown sugar and water until thick syrup is formed.
3) Pour evenly into the bottom of 8 custard cups. Turn the cups to coat the caramel on sides of cup.
4) In a bowl beat together... - 42.5221
Caramel Pears has a luscious taste. The fruit and almonds give the Caramel Pears a mouth watering taste. Caramel Pears is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 26.1089
Caramel Corn Part One
Combine sugars, water, and corn syrup in a large, heavy saucepan. Cook to 230 degrees F. on candy thermometer. Then add peanuts. Cook to 280 degrees F. Add salt and butter. Cook to 290 degrees F. Remove from heat. Combine vanilla and baking soda and add to... - 25.7534
Caramel Apple Buns
Combine brown sugar and butter; spoon into 8 greased muffin tins.
Arrange apple slices and raisins on brown sugar mixture.
Top with a cinnamon roll.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes at 375Â° F.
Buns will be medium dark brown.
Let stand 2 minutes before carefully... - 34.8626
Caramel Biscuit Ring A Round
In shallow 1-quart casserole or 1 1/2-quart (8-inch round) baking dish, combine brown sugar, butter and water.
Cook uncovered, 1 minute, stirring after butter melts.
Stir in nuts.
Separate can of biscuit dough into 10 biscuits.
Cut each into quarters and add... - 37.7193
Caramel Coated Spiced Nuts
In a large mixing bowl, beat egg whites and water until foamy.
Add almonds, pecans and cashews; stir gently to coat.
Combine brown sugar, pie spice and pepper; add to nut mixture and stir gently to coat.
Spread into a greased 15-inchx 10-inchx 1-inch baking... - 33.0521
Stay-soft Caramel Sauce
Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
Whisk in the flour.
Whisk in the water, corn syrup and brown sugar.
Simmer for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla.
Fold in the whipped cream.
Store in the... - 35.1264
Caramel Peach Crunch
Preheat oven to 400°F.
In bowl, combine flour, oats, sugar, cinnamon, salt; add butter; mix well.
In 9" pie plate or 10" by 6" by 2" baking dish, arrange peaches; sprinkle on oats mixture.
Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until bubbly.
Serve warm with vanilla ice... - 35.459
Caramel Chocolate Apples Homemade
No fall season is complete without some caramel apples! We are bringing it to the next level by dipping them in chocolate as well! Bonus recipe in this video: how to make walnut caramel candies with leftover caramel sauce! - 0
Creamy Caramel Pecan Rolls
1 For topping, in a small mixing bowl stir together powdered sugar and whipping cream. Divide evenly between two 9x1 1/2-inch round baking pans. Sprinkle pecans evenly over sugar mixture.
2 On a lightly floured surface, roll each loaf of dough into a... - 31.5975
Apple Walnut Torte With Caramel Rum Sauce
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Grease and flour 2 (9 inch) round cake pans.
Cream butter and sugar together.
Add eggs; beat well.
Combine flour, soda, cinnamon and salt in separate bowl; add to creamed mixture.
Mix in apples and nuts.
Bake about 50 minutes.
Cool... - 42.0849
Pumpkin Tart With Caramel Rum Raisin Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 450°F and place the cookie sheet in the middle oven rack and the pie crust in a 10" tart pan with removable bottom
2. In a blend together all the ingredients for the filling, pour it onto the crust and place it over... - 45.8715
Caramel Curls With Apricot Cream
Caramel Curls With Apricot Cream is a tasty cookie that will drown you in its yummy flavors! Try this brilliant recipe for Caramel Curls With Apricot Cream. I am sure you will love it! - 52.0741
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Scantly coat a 13x9x2-inch baking pan with butter and dust with flour.
3) In a bowl mix together the cake mix, butter or margarine and 1 cup of the evaporated milk
4) Put half of the mixture equally in... - 39.9683
Classic Caramel Apples
This fall, treat yourself and your near and dear ones with Chef Scott's favorite recipe, Classic Caramel Apples. As Scott tells all the good things about his recipe, we see his mouth water and sense his eagerness to prepare and enjoy the dish. He is serving... - 91.7218
Caramel Chocolate Oaties
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, beat butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Add oatmeal, flour, baking powder, lemon zest, salt, and lemon extract and stir until well blended. Mix in... - 32.1917
Caramelize 1 cup sugar in a heavy skillet over low heat, stirring constantly, until golden.
Don't let it get too dark or it will become bitter.
Pour into a mold, plain or fancy, coating all sides.
Mold should be warm to prevent syrup from cracking.
Scald milk... - 35.6994
Heat oil in 4-quart kettle over medium heat for 3 minutes.
Add popcorn; cover, leaving small air space at edge of cover.
Shake frequently over medium heat until popping stops.
Place popcorn into large, greased heat-resistant bowl; add peanuts.
Heat in... - 37.0185
1. Mix the milk with 9 teaspoons of sugar and boil for 5 minutes. Cool.
2. Beat the eggs very well and add to the cold milk.
3. Add the vanilla essence. Mix well.
4. Mix 3 teaspoons of sugar and 1 teaspoon of water in a vessel. Melt on a slow flame. When the... - 40.0573
Sieve flour, salt and soda bicarb together in a large mixing bowl.
Mix butter to flour mixture with fingers for about 10 minutes till it resembles bread crumbs.
Knead the flour to a stiff dough with milk.
Roll out the dough into 1/2 cm thick round pastry... - 45.5604
Caramel Nut Crunch
Combine sugar, syrup, butter and salt in 2-quart mix-and-pour bowl.
Microwave on HIGH, uncovered, 3-4 minutes, or until mixture boils, stirring once.
Stir well, then microwave on HIGH for 1-1/2 minutes longer.
Combine cereal and nuts in large buttered... - 44.9595
Baked Caramel Corn
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees centigrade.
2. In a saucepan, melt butter, add brown sugar, corn syrup, salt and bring to a boil. Stirring constantly. Boil for another 5 minutes without stirring. Remove from heat.
3. Add baking soda,... - 44.1932
Place popcorn in a lightly greased 4-quart casserole, set aside.
Place butter in a 1 1/2-quart dish.
Microwave at HIGH for 1 minute or until melted.
Stir in brown sugar, corn syrup, and salt, cover and microwave at HIGH for 4 minutes.
Remove mixture from... - 37.9193
Salted Peanut Butter Caramel Parfait
Make the peanut butter caramel by heating the sugar in pan over a medium heat - use a pale-coloured pan so you can see what colour your caramel is, and make sure it's big enough to take the sugar in a thin layer.
Once the sugar starts to melt, tilt the pan... - 45.85
Sweet Caramel Apples
If you love apples, then you simply can't resist the caramel apples. Crunchy, ripe apples doused in thick chewy caramel make for a truly fail-proof dessert. Perfect for Labor Day barbecue, tailgate, or even potlucks, this truly elegant dessert is a breeze to... - 127.589
Caramel Walnut Sundae
1. In a small, heavy skillet, make Caramel Sauce by combining together sugar, corn syrup and 1/4 cup water.
2. Place the pan on heat and stir constantly, just until sugar dissolves.
3. Further, cook over very low heat (mixture should just barely... - 39.971
Baked Pineapple With Tropical Caramel Sauce
Peel the pineapple and cut into rings of 1/4-1//2" thickness.
Remove the hard core.
Chop into 1" pieces.
Heat 1 tbsp butter in a pan.
Add pineapple and 2 tbsp brown sugar.
Mix well for a few seconds only to coat them with butter.
Place the buttered pineapple... - 43.4523
Caramel Crunch Cheesecake
Base: Combine biscuits, butter and water, mix well, press evenly over base of 20cm springform pan; refrigerate 30 minutes.
Filling: Beat cream cheese until soft, beat in sugar and lemon rind, then eggs one at a time, then cream and flour.
Combine butter,... - 45.7798
Pumpkin Creme Caramel
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place pumpkin on baking sheet, bake for half an hour and allow to cool. Halve the pumpkin and deseed. Remove the peel and make chunks of the flesh.
3. Pass the pumpkin puree though a food processor to prepare 1 cup... - 46.2373
1. In a small pan, melt butter on a low flame
2. Add the digetsives into a plastic bag and crush them into fine crumbs with a rolling pin; add them to the melted butter
3. Stir well to coat and tranfer them into a20cmX9cm cke tin; press them to the... - 49.2833
Nut Bran Muffins With Caramel
1) Heat the oven to 400°F.
2) Take 12 muffin cups and grease them well.
3) In a mixing bowl, mix bran cereal and milk and let stand about 5 minutes.
4) In a small saucepan, mix 1/4 cup of the dark brown sugar, 2 teaspoons of the corn... - 44.8227
Orange And Strawberry Tart With Candied Bell Pepper Caramel
1. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. Let the puff pastry thaw at room temperature for about 20 minutes. Roll out the puff pastry between two sheets of wax paper to about 1/8 inch thick. Lay on a baking sheet, cover with wax paper, and refrigerate for 30... - 46.5811
Warm Caramel-peach Shortcakes With Almond Biscuits
To Make Biscuits: Place oven rack in top third of oven and preheat to 400°F.
Process almonds in a food processor with the metal blade until finely chopped.
Add 1/2 cup sugar and process until ground.
Add flour, baking powder, soda, salt, and lemon peel, and... - 42.531
Apple Cider Caramel Cake
Bring 2 cups cider to a boil in a large, heavy saucepan over high heat.
Cook 20 minutes or until reduced to 1/2 cup.
Reduce heat to medium-high; stir in 1/2 cup granulated sugar.
Cook 5 minutes or until sugar dissolves and cider is thick and dark-colored,... - 41.4093
Caramel Chocolate Brownies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium bowl, stir together melted butter and cocoa powder until well blended and smooth. Mix in granulated sugar and brown sugar. Beat in eggs and vanilla until well blended.
2. Add flour and salt and beat until blended. Stir... - 34.0552
Movie Candy Caramel Corn
Heat oven to 200°.
In large roasting pan combine popcorn and pretzels; set aside.
In 2-quart saucepan combine brown sugar, butter, corn syrup and salt.
Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture comes to a full boil (12 to 14... - 42.9422
Banana Bread Pudding With Caramel Sauce
1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well with a whisk. Place 1/2 cup bread cubes into each of 2 (8-ounce) ramekins coated with cooking spray. Spoon 2 tablespoons milk mixture over each serving, and top each with 1/4 cup banana. Sprinkle each... - 36.2569
Caramel Or Viennese Pudding
1. In a pan, place the loaf sugar and pour the water, keep heating and stirring until the sugar has dissolved completely, then start boiling until the mixture turn dark brown
2. In th same pan, now add sugar and heat it without boiling it until the... - 45.1313
Easy Caramel Icing
Try this easy caramel icing subtly flavored with a dash of lemon juice. Pretty much goes with any cake of your choice. - 32.4797
Papaya-pineapple Kebabs With Golden Caramel Sauce
Place 3/4 cup papaya, lime juice, rum, and vanilla in a food processor, and process until smooth; set aside.
Combine water, piloncillo, cloves, and cinnamon in a medium saucepan; cook over medium heat 13 minutes.
Increase heat to medium-high, and cook an... - 39.3365
Caramel Walnut Roll
1. In a saucepan, mix sugar and syrup.
2. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
3. Cook until syrup is thick.
4. Add butter, stirring to melt.
5. Slowly add evaporated milk so mixture continues to boil, stirring constantly.
6. Continue... - 44.2805
Quick Caramel Biscuits
Cut the loaf of bread in half lengthwise.
Turn cut surface down and cut through the crust sides to form 8 sections or "biscuits" to each half of the loaf.
Do not cut all the way through but leave "biscuits" connected on lower edge.
Put the 1/3 cup butter in a... - 32.7426
Caramel Apple Pie
Pour rum over apples and turn several times to moisten all pieces.
In pie pan heat sugar slowly over low heat, stirring constantly.
When sugar is melted and begins to smoke, add butter.
Drain apples and pile into pie pan; sprinkle with the salt.
Roll pastry... - 40.7856
Mini Choc-caramel Dessert Cakes
1. In a large microwave safe mixing bowl, add butter, and chocolate.
2. Pop it in microwave for 1 minute over medium heat. Remove from the oven, and stir it well. Repeat the process until chocolate melts.
3. Drop brown sugar in a bowl, and... - 106.794
Delicious Chocolate Cake Topped With Caramel Sauce
Good enough to 'wow' any crowd, chocolate cake are a huge hit with kids and adults alike. A delicious way to appease your chocolate craving, this video shows you how to prepare the cake from the scratch. For added elegance and taste, don't forget to top it... - 131.054
Banana Caramel Pudding Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine brown sugar and 2 tea spoons flour; set aside.
3. Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife.
4. Combine 1 1/3 cups flour and next 7 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir with a wire whisk. Make a well in... - 40.3584
Burnt Sugar Cake With Caramel Frosting
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2) Take two 8-by-1 1/2-inch round layer-cake pans and grease and flour them nicely.
3) Take a waxed paper and sift together baking powder, soda and salt. Keep aside.
3) First make Caramel Syrup- Take an... - 47.2476
Simple Pompano En Papillote With Corn Syrup
Combine all ingredients except corn.
Cook syrup mixture until brittle when a little is tried in cold water (270°F. on a candy thermometer).
Pour gradually over popped corn in large bowl.
Mix and pour on buttered platter. - 34.6881
Homemade Popcorn Balls
Looking for a munching snack for your kids, then do check this out. The Chef shows how to make popcorn balls. This is a yummy snack to munch. Most of all it is quick and easy to make. So don't forget to check out the video. - 104.808
1. Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Crush the biscuits in a food processor, then add the melted butter and pulse to combine. Press the mixture in an even layer into a 24cm tart tin with a removable base. Transfer the tin to a baking sheet and bake for 10-12... - 32.2914