- » Darjeeling
Darjeeling food is distinguished by its roots from Tibetan cuisine. Being a Himalayan town in West Bengal, Darjeeling is well-known for its tea industry and Darjeeling tea is one of the most indispensable parts of ... More »
Perfect Cup Of Darjeeling Tea
1. In a saucepan, boil water. Set your timer for 5 minutes.
2. Allow water to cool for 5 minutes and then add it to your tea pot.
3. In filter add Darjeeling tea.
4. Pour boiled water into the pot through filter. Allow it to steep for 2-4 minutes. Do... - 98.1244
Darjeeling Hot Salad Dressing
Ginger, onion, pepper are fried in desired amounts in sunflower seed oil.
Then thicken with rice flour and add to 11/2 cups coconut milk and simmer for ten minutes.
The milk can be made from desiccated coconut recipe given. - 11.6299
You May Also Like!
Imperial Pickled Eggs
Place the vinegar, garlic, pickling spice, orange rind and mace in a pan.
Gradually bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 10 mins.
Allow to cool then strain into a bowl.
Stir in the tea.
Pour a little of the tea mixture into a clean 2 1/4 pint/1.25 litre... - 35.8582
1. Bring 6 cups pure water to a rapid boil. Remove from heat.
2. Add tea leaves, cinnamon stick, cardamom, cloves, and peppercorns. Cover and steep 5 minutes.
3. Strain, and stir in sugar and cream. Serve hot or iced. - 29.6658
Clove And Cardamom Tea With Holy Basil
A flavorful and healthy tea prepared with cloves and cardamom along with leaves of holy basil. it is both refreshing and can relieve sore throats and headaches. - 35.6176
1. Take a small saucepan and add in it lemon peel, cardamom seeds, and clove.
2. Add water in it and bring it to boil.
3. Trim down the flame and let the mixture simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Take a small teapot and rinse it with boiling water.
5. Add tea... - 40.5215
Refreshing Iced Tea
1 Boil the water. As soon as it comes to the boil, turn off the heat, add the tea leaves, cover the pan and leave to infuse for a few minutes. If you are using large-leaf Darjeeling, leave for 8-10 minutes. If the leaves are broken, less time is required.
2... - 20.6786
Spiced Hot Tea
1. In 2-quart saucepan over high heat, heat water, cloves, allspice, and cinnamon stick to boiling. Remove saucepan from heat.
2. Add tea to hot spice mixture in saucepan; cover and brew 3 to 5 minutes.
3. To serve, pour spiced tea through strainer into 4... - 26.5752
Lemon Spice Compote
In a 3-quart saucepan, bring the water to a boil.
Remove from the heat.
Add the tea bags and let steep for 5 minutes.
Remove the bags, pressing to extract the water.
Add the peaches, figs, cherries, ginger, lemon rind and cinnamon stick.
Bring to a boil, then... - 43.0957
Lemon Spice Compote
1) Put water in a 3-quart saucepan and bring it to a boil.
2) Take the pan off the heat and add the tea bags. Allow to steep for 5 minutes.
3) Take out the tea bags, pressing so as to extract the water.
4) Add the figs, peaches, cherries, lemon rind,... - 41.8921
Black Looseleaf Tea
1. In filter, add loose tea leaf. Pour boiling water into the pot directly through the filter until the teapot is full.
2. Allow it to brew for 4-5 minutes. Do not brew it longer or it will be bitter.
3. Remove the tea filter from the pot.
4.... - 101.349
Masala Chai From Scratch
1. Place a saucepan on medium flame, and pour water in it.
2. Add milk, stir, and bring it to boil.
3. Throw ginger, peppercorns, salt, fennel seeds, and cardamom pods.
4. Drop cinnamon stick, turn the heat to medium low and let it simmer for 15... - 95.6915
Darjeeling Recipes By Category