- » Danish Soup
Danish Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of danish soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for danish soup recipes.
Danish Beer And Bread Soup Ollebrod
1. In a large bowl, place the rye bread and add water and beer to it. Let soak overnight.
2. In the morning, add the soaked bread to a food processor or blender and process into a smooth thick puree.
3. Turn into a saucepan and add... - 44.0196
Danish Buttermilk Soup
Beat eggs with lemon juice, lemon rind, sugar, and vanilla.
Whip buttermilk until frothy.
Beat into egg mixture, a little at a time.
Chill until frosty.
Top with whipped cream.
Serve with stewed fruit or preserves.
A refreshing dessert for a hot-day... - 39.205
Danish Apple Soup
Place apples, water, lemon rind, and cinnamon in a large, heavy-bottomed saucepan over low heat.
Simmer until apples are tender.
Remove cinnamon stick and puree mixture in blender (or through sieve) until smooth.
For a thinner soup, add more water.
Bring... - 38.564
Danish Oxtail Soup
1 Spread oxtails in a single layer in shallow roasting pan. Roast in very hot oven (450°) for 45 minutes, or until nicely browned. Drain off fat, reserving 2 tablespoons in pan.
2 Saute onion, carrots, parsnip and turnip in reserved fat in a large skillet or... - 32.2171
Danish Port Salut Soup
Saute kohlrabi, onion and leek in butter until soft but not browned.
Add potatoes, stock, milk and beans; cover, bring to boil and simmer gently 30 minutes.
Add cream and 1-1/2 cups of the cheese; cook and stir to melt cheese and reheat; do not boil.
Season... - 30.6355
You May Also Like!
Bring 1 quart of water to a boil in a large kettle.
Break ground beef into bitesize pieces, and add.
Stir in chicken and beef bouillon.
Reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes.
Refrigerate until grease hardens on water.
Skim off fat, and return to heat.
Add the... - 36.5852
Cucumber Soup, Danish Style
Slice 2 cucumbers; cook slowly in butter with the leek and bay leaves until tender but not brown.
Stir in flour and salt.
Heat until bubbly.
Stir in the broth.
Simmer 20 to 30 minutes.
Press mixture through a sieve and chill.
Add grated cucumber, cream, lemon... - 38.7139
Turkey Soup With Danish Dumplings
7. Cut up the turkey carcass to fit into a large Dutch oven along with water, and chicken bouillon granules; bring it to boil.
8. Reduce heat; cover and slow cook for about 1 1/2 hours.
9. Remove the turkey carcass from the mixture and slightly... - 48.5311
Boil chicken with rosemary and salt.
When cooked, debone chicken, saving broth in stewer.
In another pan, bring milk and margarine just to boiling point and quickly add salt and flour.
Beat in eggs one at a time.
Drop by spoonfuls into boiling broth.
Cover... - 36.1737
Danish Salmon Supper
Combine peas and carrots, green pepper, soup, salmon, salad dressing and lemon juice in a 9-inch square baking dish.
Top with Biscuits.
Bake at 425° for 25 to 30 minutes.
Biscuits: Combine flour, chives, baking powder, salt and soda.
Cut in shortening until... - 41.6692
1. In a saucepan, combine together the water and the butter or margarine; bring the mixture to boil.
2. Add the baking powder, flour, and salt all at once, stirring continuously to avoid forming lumps.
3. Cook till the mixture forms a ball that doesn't... - 37.1927
Danish Dinner In A Dish
Brown chops in butter.
Remove chops to a large heat proof casserole.
Add onions to drippings and saute until tender.
In another skillet fry bacon until crisp, remove and drain.
Lightly brown apple wedges in the bacon fat.
Add onion and apples to browned pork... - 44.1326
1) In a large pan, saute the onion in fat until soft and transparent; remove from the pan and keep aside.
2) In the same pan, saute the bacon grill for 2 minutes on each side.
3) Spoon off the excess fat from the pan.
4) In the same pan, add the... - 39.2969
1) Set oven to hot before baking.
2) For the pastry shell, first mix flour and salt and then rub in fat.
3) Make a stiff dough by pouring in enough water.
4) On a lightly floured board, even out the dough into 1/4th -inch thickness using... - 46.3783
Cheese Onion Soup Gratin
Onion Soup Gratinee is versions of basic french onion soup. Onion Soup Gratinee gets its taste from cheese and red wine. Onion Soup Gratinee is inspired by many restaurants around the world. - 33.9245
Danish Soup Recipes By Category