- » Danish Puff Pastry
Danish Puff Pastry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of danish puff pastry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for danish puff pastry recipes.
Heat oven to 350°.
Cut 1/2 cup butter into 1 cup flour until particles are size of small peas.
Sprinkle 2 tablespoons water over flour mixture; mix with fork.
Gather pastry into a ball; divide into halves.
Pat each half into rectangle, 12 x 3 inches, on... - 43.1698
Danish Puff was a creation of Danes when they used a sweet filling for Austrian pastry.Danish Puff is a very popular dessert all over.My version of Danish Puff is different from the traditional recipe.Come & try my Danish Puff. - 49.3208
Sweet Danish Pastries
1. Roll out the pastry thinly on a lightly floured surface and cut into 12 x 12 cm (5 inch) squares. Place on 2 large baking sheets.
2. Place a heaped tablespoon of pastry cream into the middle of 6 squares and spread over the pastry leaving a 1 cm (1/2 inch)... - 29.8944
1. In a warm basin, tip in the flour and salt.
2. In another small bowl, tip in the yeast with a little of the sugar and combine with the flour and water. Knead to form soft, slightly sticky dough. Set this dough aside in a warm place to rise... - 42.3751
Orange Cheese Danish Pastry
In large bowl of electric mixer, combine Ricotta cheese, sugar, egg, butter, flour, orange rind and vanilla; beat on medium speed until well blended.
Unfold pastry; roll to 15 x 10-inch rectangle.
Place on cookie sheet.
Make 2-inch-deep cuts at 1-inch int - 31.8848
Mini Cream Cheese Danish
Lynn demonstrates how to make a super easy mini cream cheese Danish that would be great to serve at a breakfast or brunch. Fruit preserves can be added to these, if you desire. - 108.503
1. Blend flour, butter, egg yolk and sugar on a pastry board and work quickly into dough.
2. Roll out the dough and line 2/3 of a greased heart-shaped pan with the paste.
3. Mix the ingredients for the filling and simmer on low heat until thickened. Let t - 29.9408
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) To make the Danish pastry dough, blend together the fresh yeast with cold water. In case dried yeast is being used, warm the water, dissolve about ½ teaspoon of sugar in it and then... - 44.6026
Danish Puff Pastry Recipes By Category