- » Danish Fish
Danish Fish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of danish fish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for danish fish recipes.
Danish Fish Ball
Soften the rolls in water.
Peel and quarter the onions.
Grind the fish, onions, capers, anchovy paste and softened rolls.
Place in a bowl and mix with the flour, eggs, cream and seasonings.
Bring 2 pints water and 1 teaspoon of the salt to the boil.
Form the... - 40.0162
Danish Fish Pudding
Combine fish, salmon, crumbs, butter, lemon juice, and seasonings; beat egg yolks.
Add beat egg whites until stiff but not dry.
Fold into fish mixture, turn into greased 1 1/2-quart baking dish.
Bake at 350Â° for 30 to 35 minutes, or until firm - 30.7427
Danish Fish Balls
1. Grind the raw fish and mix with the butter, flour, salt and pepper. Grind the mixture eight times.
2. Add the milk, a little at a time, beating constantly. Use an electric mixer at low speed, if desired. Beat in the eggs.
3. Form the mixture into small... - 25.7443
You May Also Like!
Tuna Danish Slim Sandwich
Tuna Danish Slim Sandwich has a Sizzling taste. The carrot and lemon juice gives the Tuna Danish Slim Sandwich Different taste. Must go for it - 37.5092
Danish Herring Salad
Remove skin and bones from herring; cut into small pieces.
Add apples, beets, shredded lettuce and potatoes; mix well.
Add vinegar and olive oil; toss lightly.
Serve garnished with eggs, onions and pickles. - 29.288
Danish Macaroni Salad
In a salad bowl, place the cucumber, pasta shells, herring, scallions and mushrooms.
Pour in the vinegar-oil-salt blend and mix well but gently.
Refrigerate for 2 hours.
Just before serving, blend the curry and sour cream, pour over the salad and mix well. - 32.4499
Danish Luncheon Salad
Combine fish with all other ingredients, mixing very thoroughly.
Divide salad into 2 even portions and serve in individual lettuce cups. - 22.6718
Danish Open Sandwiches
Peel the onions and cut into thin slices.
Pour over boiling water, and leave to cool.
Spread the bread thinly with the butter and sprinkle over half the dill.
Drain the sardines and arrange two on each piece of bread.
Cut the tomatoes into thick slices.
Place... - 37.8801
Danish Halibut Steaks
1. Start by preheating the oven to 350° F
2. In a buttered ovenproof dish, season and place the fish and pour over the wine and half the lemon juice
3. Take the fish and cover with butter papers and paoch in oven at 350° F for... - 43.8703
Danish Asparagus Tips
I made Danish Asparagus Tips using this brilliant recipe last weekend for a small informal backyard party. Believe me, when I say it was a sensational success!! Try this wonderful Danish Asparagus Tips recipe for yourself! - 30.2784
1. Arrange the lettuce on a shallow serving dish.
2. Remove skin and bones from the fish and flake finely.
3. Mix with the beetroot, diced apples and potatoes.
4. Toss lightly in the dressing and pile on top of the lettuce.
5. Core but do not peel the apple,... - 43.165
Egg And Shrimp Danish
Spread bread with fish paste.
Add a small ruffle of lettuce, then pile with scrambled eggs.
Top with tiny hot shrimp and dabs of red caviar.
Add a juicy lemon wedge to each. - 23.8508