- » Danish
Danish food refers to the collection of dishes and drinks consumed in Denmark. Danish Food usually employs ingredients easily found in the cool and humid climate of Denmark, like rye, barley, beetroot, potatoes, and ... More »
Mini Cream Cheese Danish
Lynn demonstrates how to make a super easy mini cream cheese Danish that would be great to serve at a breakfast or brunch. Fruit preserves can be added to these, if you desire. - 106.163
Be it Christmas, wedding, baptism, or New Year's Eve, celebrations are incomplete without this Danish delicacy. A yummy blend of almonds, sugar and marzipan, this outstanding dessert dish is worth a shot. Never mind if you don't know the recipe. Greg Patent... - 87.1395
Danish Pancakes are of an unusual triangular shape which makes it very interesting. The fruit sauce and pancake give a healthy start to your busy day. These pancakes are often served in Denmark as holiday treat. - 51.7432
Are you looking for a mouthwatering Danish Butter recipe? It is an European delicacy, served as Main Dish world-wide. The marriage of the incredible flavors of butter with other ingredients is the secret to this Danish Butter recipe. This Danish Butter recipe... - 51.4496
Danish Puff was a creation of Danes when they used a sweet filling for Austrian pastry.Danish Puff is a very popular dessert all over.My version of Danish Puff is different from the traditional recipe.Come & try my Danish Puff. - 50.9749
Danish Spice Cookies
1. In a large glass bowl, combine cake flour, cinnamon powder, allspice powder, clove powder and cardamom powder. Sieve this mixture and keep aside.
2. In a large saucepan, add butter, brown sugar and corn syrup and mix well.
3. Cook over a... - 48.6872
Turkey Soup With Danish Dumplings
7. Cut up the turkey carcass to fit into a large Dutch oven along with water, and chicken bouillon granules; bring it to boil.
8. Reduce heat; cover and slow cook for about 1 1/2 hours.
9. Remove the turkey carcass from the mixture and slightly... - 48.5311
Eggless Danish Layer Cake
This Eggless Danish Layer Cake is rich with chopped nuts. It is delicious as a breakfast cake, teatime snack or even as a dessert. - 48.1616
Danish Meat Loaf With Apple Gravy
Danish Meat Loaf With Apple Gravy is a simply delicious recipe. Try this Danish Meat Loaf With Apple Gravy; I bet, yoy will get a huge fan following for this one. - 47.9213
Danish Pastry Wreaths
1. In bowl, with wooden spoon, beat butter and 1/4 cup flour until smooth. Spread on waxed paper (on wet surface) to 12-by-8-inch rectangle. Refrigerate on cookie sheet.
2. Heat 3/4 cup milk slightly. Add granulated sugar and salt; stir to dissolve. Cool to... - 47.8694
Sift together sugar, salt, and flour; cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse cornmeal.
*Sprinkle dry yeast or crumble cake yeast into warm water.
Use very warm water (105°F to 115°F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm (80°F to 90°F.) for compressed.
Let... - 47.3033
Mash the yeast with 1/4 teaspoon of the sugar in a small bowl.
Mix in 2 tablespoons warm water.
Set aside in a warm place for 15 minutes or until the mixture is puffed up and frothy.
Sift the flour, a pinch of salt and the remaining sugar into a bowl.
Make a... - 47.1388
Danish Brown Cookies
Combine butter, sugar, and molasses in heavy saucepan.
Bring to boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat and allow to cool.
Beat in eggs.
Stir in flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, ginger, almonds, and candied lemon... - 47.1081
Danish Cheese Mousse
1) Shred the cheese
2) Take a clean bowl and partially whip the cream until thickened.
3) Stir in nuts and gently mix the shredded cheese.
4) Next, take a saucepan and add water to it. Put gelatin in water and place the saucepan over... - 47.0292
1) Cut the chicken into 8 pieces and remove the skin.
2) Rub over the chicken the mixture of salt, pepper and ginger. ... - 47.0205
Danish Apple Bake
Wish to cook something special for your folks this weekend? Try out this great dish, Danish Apple Bake - impressing your friends and family would've never been this easy! Also, this Danish Apple Bake is cooked in no time; so just give it a try! - 47.0006
1. In small saucepan, heat milk until bubbles form around edge of pan; remove from heat. Add 3 tablespoons sugar and 1 cup butter; stir until butter is melted; let cool to lukewarm.
2. Sift together flour, cardamom and salt. Grease two large cookie sheets.
3.... - 46.8277
Danish Layer Dessert Cake
1) In a bowl, beat butter till soft and mix sugar and continue beating till it is fluffy.
2) In another bowl, sieve flour and cinnamon and add one tablespoon of butter mixture at a time.
3) If require work with hand for the last few spoons.
4) Separate... - 46.639
1) In a saucepan, dissolve the cornstarch in wine or orange juice.
2) Stir in the rhubarb sauce and cook for several minutes, stirring continuously, until the mixture is thick and clear.
3) Allow the mixture to slightly cool, then stir in the beaten... - 46.3287
Danish Cinnamon Cake
Try out this simple recipe for Danish Cinnamon Cake - a perfect treat for kids and adults alike. Serve this cake for the next party at home, it's sure to become a hit with your guests! - 46.3121
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. Soften yeast in water and dissolve it.
3. Combine 3-tablespoon sugar with hot skim milk, 4-tablespoon butter and salt and mix to melt margarine.
4. Allow the mixture to cool. Add eggs to cooled milk... - 46.2395
Danish Appetizer Meat Balls
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine first ten ingredients.
2. Using your hand or a fork, lightly but thoroughly mix the ingredients.
3. Shape into 48 walnut size balls, about 1tablespoon each.
4. In a large frying pan or skillet, heat the shortening.... - 45.9965
Danish Pork Balls
Combine pork, flour, egg, onion, lemon rind, and salt and pepper.
Blend thoroughly with a fork.
Stir in water.
Shape into meatballs, using hands.
Heat butter in skillet.
Brown pork balls on all sides.
Lower heat and cook for 20 minutes, or until... - 45.9502
1. Preheat the oven to 360 degree F or 180 degree C
2. Grease a baking tray with oil or butter.
3. To make the Lime glaze, in a saucepan, combine the sugar with lime juice and 2 tablespoons of water and place the pan on a medium high... - 45.8267
Danish Liver Pâté
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F or Gas Mark 4.
2. Grease the bottom and sides of a 900-ml/1 1/2 pint/3 3/4 cup ovenproof dish.
3. In a saucepan, melt the butter and stir in the flour and cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
4.... - 45.758
Apple Danish Pastries
Use very warm water (105°F.to 115°F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm (80°F.to 90°F.) for compressed.
Sprinkle dry yeast or crumble cake into water.
Let stand a few minutes; then stir until dissolved.
Pour hot milk over 1/3 cup sugar, the salt, and 1/3 cup... - 45.6848
Danish Spice Cookies
Sift flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon and cloves onto waxed paper.
Melt the butter in a mediumsize saucepan over moderate heat.
Remove from heat; add sugar and beat with a wooden spoon until combined.
Beat sour cream, egg and vanilla until smooth.
Stir in... - 45.6167
Danish Cream Cones
Danish Cream Cones are very easy to make simple snack item. Kids always love this sweet and creamy snack. You can make it for a kids party. Danish cream cones can be made in advance and filled with cream just before serving. - 45.5663
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour, salt and sugar into a bowl. Rub in 25g/1oz/2 tbsp butter. Stir in the yeast. In a separate bowl, mix the egg and water together, add to the flour mixture and mix to a soft dough. Lightly knead for 4-5 minutes. Place in a... - 45.5159
Classic Danish Liver Pate
1) Trim any rind from the fat bacon (streaky bacon rashers can be used instead).
2) In a saucepan, measure the milk and add the onion and bay leaf.
3) Bring the milk up to the boil, then remove from heat and allow to infuse for 15... - 45.3669
Danish Chicken Fricassee
Do you with to try out a fancy and succulent Chicken recipe then this Danish Chicken Fricassee is what you need to try! Inviting ingredients of popular interest, this Danish Chicken Fricassee is sure to set your taste-buds rolling! - 45.0969
Danish Apple Cake
Try this easy to prepare version of Danish Apple Cake. I am sure, once you try it, you will always crave for some more! - 44.9804
Danish Apple Bars
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Sift the salt and flour together.
3) Add the shortening and mix well.
4) Mix together the egg yolk and milk to make 2/3 cup of the mixture.
5) Add to the flour mixture. Stir properly.
6)... - 44.8745
Danish Coffee Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350 °F.
2) Take a pastry blended and cut flour into butter with it.
3) Sprinkle with water and blend using a fork (or blend for about 30 seconds using a food processor).
4) Form a ball with the mixture and divide into... - 44.5452
Danish Layer Cake
Danish Layer Cake is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Danish Layer Cake recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 44.5414
Savory Danish Platter
1) Silce the Danish chopped ham with pork into 8 slices.
2) On a large ovenproof platter or baking dish arrange the slices and keep aside.
3) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
4) In a saucepan, saute the onions in butter over a low heat, until... - 44.4999
Bacon Collar Danish Style
1) In the cooker, put the bacon and cover with cold water.
2) Boil the bacon, remove from the heat and drain well.
3) With rim side down, place the trivet, in the cooker and stand the bacon on the trivet.
4) Add the lager, onion, bay... - 44.4999
Dissolve 1 tsp sugar in milk and sprinkle yeast on top.
Leave till frothy.
Sift flour and salt into bowl, rub in 1 tbsp butter and add rest of sugar and yeast mixture.
Mix to a dough.
Shape remaining butter into an oblong.
Roll out dough into an oblong twice... - 44.3094
Danish Chicken Fricassee
1. In a large Dutch oven or sauce pan, fry bacon to crispy. Take off and keep aside the bits.
2. Add chicken to bacon fat and allow to turn brown. In the last 5 minutes, add onions. Stir in bacon bits, seasonings and ½ cup of water.
3. Steam,... - 44.2599
Slimmer's Danish Salad
1 In a blender jar, combine all the ingredients, except tomato and lettuce.
2 Blend well until smooth.
3 Cover and place in the refrigerator to chill.
4 Cut the lettuce into 6 narrow wedges.
5 On the salad plates, arrange lettuce and tomato... - 44.1782
Danish Dinner In A Dish
Brown chops in butter.
Remove chops to a large heat proof casserole.
Add onions to drippings and saute until tender.
In another skillet fry bacon until crisp, remove and drain.
Lightly brown apple wedges in the bacon fat.
Add onion and apples to browned pork... - 44.1326
To make yeast dough, stir a pinch of sugar into warm milk and sprinkle with yeast.
Let stand 5 minutes or until frothy.
Stir gently to moisten any dry particles remaining on top.
Sift flour, remaining sugar and salt into a large bowl.
Melt butter; cool... - 44.1304
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Combine the 1/2 cup sugar, salt and 1/4 cup butter with milk, mix well and allow to cool.
3) Stir dry yeast or cakes in the water and dissolve, then add the lukewarm milk mixture.
4) Beat the egg yolks... - 44.126
Danish Christmas Duck
1. Rinse duck out with cold water and dry thoroughly, prick breast with a fork and rub over with butter and seasoning.
2. For stuffing, peel and thickly slice apples and remove stones from soaked prunes.
3. In a bowl mix both with some... - 44.0685
Danish Pastry Coffee Cake
Soften yeast in the warm water.
Cream butter with 2 tablespoons sugar.
Beat in the yeast, beaten egg yolks, grated peel, and extract.
Continue beating until well blended.
Add the flour, about a fourth at a time, beating until blended after each... - 44.0273
Danish Beer And Bread Soup Ollebrod
1. In a large bowl, place the rye bread and add water and beer to it. Let soak overnight.
2. In the morning, add the soaked bread to a food processor or blender and process into a smooth thick puree.
3. Turn into a saucepan and add... - 44.0196
Danish Pastry Apple Squares
Sift together flour and salt.
Cut in shortening until crumbly.
Add enough milk to egg yolk to make 3/4 c.
Add to flour mixture; mix to blend.
Divide dough into two parts.
Roll half of dough to fit a 15 1/2 X 10 1/2 x 1" jelly roll pan.
Sprinkle bottom crust... - 43.9917
Danish Pastry With Almond Filling
1) Mix cream butter with 1/3 cup of flour and pat or roll between 2 sheets of waxed paper. Form a 12x6-inch rectangle. Chill them nicely.
2) In a large mixing bowl mix together yeast and 1 1/2 cups of the flour.
3) Warm up milk, sugar, and salt... - 43.9721
Soften yeast in the warm water in a large bowl.
Stir the milk, eggs, sugar, and salt into the yeast.
Add the 4 cups flour in fourths, beating until batter is smooth after each addition.
Using a pastry blender, cut butter into the V3 cup flour until mixture is... - 43.9412
Danish Halibut Steaks
1. Start by preheating the oven to 350° F
2. In a buttered ovenproof dish, season and place the fish and pour over the wine and half the lemon juice
3. Take the fish and cover with butter papers and paoch in oven at 350° F for... - 43.8703
Danish Cheese Roll
About 1 1/2 hours before serving: Cook macaroni; drain.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Mix beef; whole egg; 2 bread slices, crumbled; 1 teaspoon salt; pepper.
Press into bottom of 10-inch fluted pie plate, 1 1/2-inches deep.
In large bowl, beat egg yolks slightly;... - 43.8556
Danish Cucumber Salad
Slice unpeeled cucumbers thinly.
In a bowl or sieve place cucumber slices.
Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon salt.
Let stand for 1 hour.
Drain and pat cucumber slices dry.
Into a bowl place cucumber and red onion slices.
In a small saucepan or microwave-safe dish... - 43.8001
Classic Danish Pastry
Cream butter or margarine with 1/3 cup flour.
Pat or roll butter mixture between 2 sheets of waxed paper to 12 x 6-inch rectangle.
In large mixer bowl combine 1 1/2 cups of the remaining flour and the yeast.
In saucepan heat milk, sugar, and... - 43.7879
Heat oven to 350°.
Cut 1/2 cup butter into 1 cup flour until particles are size of small peas.
Sprinkle 2 tablespoons water over flour mixture; mix with fork.
Gather pastry into a ball; divide into halves.
Pat each half into rectangle, 12 x 3 inches, on... - 43.6127
Danish Pastry Apple Bars
1 Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2 In a medium bowl, combine flour and salt.
3 Cut in Crisco.
4 In a measuring cup, beat in egg yolk.
5 Add in enough milk to make 2/3 cup liquid; mix well.
6 Stir the egg mixture into flour... - 43.6083
Danish Pastry Apple Bars
Danish Pastry Apple Bars has a Superior taste. The cornflakes and Milk gives the Danish Pastry Apple Bars Inspirational taste. Must catch it - 43.5935
Danish Raspberry Cookies
Danish Raspberry Cookies! This is a yummy cookie that adds to the taste and visual appeal of any dessert table. I am sure you will love this pretty and tasty Danish Raspberry Cookies! - 43.558
Thoroughly blend flour, ammonium carbonate, cinnamon, white pepper, and ginger; set aside.
Cream butter with lemon peel.
Add sugar gradually, beating until fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Stir in almonds.
Add dry ingredients... - 43.4941
Danish Lemon Filled Spice Cookies
Grease cookie sheets; set aside.
Place flour, cinnamon, allspice, ginger, nutmeg and salt in medium bowl; stir to combine.
Place egg yolk in large bowl; add butter, sugar, milk and vanilla.
Beat butter mixture with electric mixer at medium speed until light... - 43.3186
Danish Orange Loaves
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour two 9 x 5 x 3 inch loaf pans.
For Cake, combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, sour cream and Crisco® Puritan® Oil in large bowl.
Beat at medium speed with electric mixer for 3 minutes.
Pour batter into pans.
Bake at... - 43.2016
1. Arrange the lettuce on a shallow serving dish.
2. Remove skin and bones from the fish and flake finely.
3. Mix with the beetroot, diced apples and potatoes.
4. Toss lightly in the dressing and pile on top of the lettuce.
5. Core but do not peel the apple,... - 43.165
In a small saucepan, melt butter or margarine, sugar and corn syrup over low heat.
Remove from heat; pour into a large bowl.
Stir in almonds, candied peel, cloves, cinnamon and ginger.
Dissolve baking soda in boiling water; stir into corn syrup... - 43.0685
Fruited Cheese Danish
In shallow bowl blend eggs, milk, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon and vanilla.
Soak bread in egg mixture.
Place bread on wax paper.
Preheat 10-in browning dish at High 5 minutes.
Immediately add margarine and bread.
Microwave at High 1 minute.
Turn slices... - 43.0128
Danish Meat Balls
1. Trim excess fat and gristle from the steak
2. Cube the steak.
3. Peel and quarter the onion.
4. Combine steak, pork and onion in a mincer or grinder and mince finely, two or three times.
5. In a large mixing bowl, combine minced... - 42.8913
Danish Apple Cake
Peel and section apples.
Simmer, covered, in a little water until soft.
Sweeten to taste.
Add vanilla and cool.
In heavy skillet place breadcrumbs, sugar and enough butter to moisten breadcrumbs as you toast them golden brown.
In a glass bowl make 6... - 42.8496
Potted Liver Danish Style
Cook carrots and onions with salt pork or bacon until tender, stirring occasionally.
Do not brown.
Dredge liver with flour.
In another pan, heat butter and cook liver in it until browned on all sides, about 5 minutes.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Combine... - 42.843
This Danish Twist one of the best holiday twists that I've ever tasted. Try this bread bake with cardamom flavorings and almond- meringue toppings for your next party dessert. Feel free to express yourself about this Danish Twist here. - 42.8278
Danish Meatballs With Caper Sauce
Drain the soaked hard roll, and squeeze out the water.
Blend with the remaining meatball ingredients.
Mold the mixture into 10 meatballs.
Bring all the broth ingredients to a heavy simmer, add the meatballs, and simmer them, covered, for 20... - 42.8197
1) In a large mixing bowl,mix together cabbage, apple, green onions, chives, sour cream, blue cheese, mayonnaise, vinegar, lemon juice and dill.
2) Add required paprika, salt and pepper to taste.
3) Chill covered with lid for several hours... - 42.7553
Danish Chicken And Meatballs Au Gratin
Danish Chicken And Meatballs Au Gratin is a simple and delicious side dish recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Why don€™t you give it a try and let me know the experience. - 42.6354
Fru Anderson's Danish Liver Pate
Heat butter, stir in flour, cook for 1 minute.
Gradually add milk.
Bring to boil.
Cook until thickened.
Stir in the very fat bacon and liver, which should be minced 2 or 3 times to make it very smooth.
Add all flavourings, the eggs and cream.
Press the... - 42.6217
Danish Christmas Bread
Dissolve yeast in lukewarm water.
Mix milk, sugar, salt, and butter in large bowl; cool to lukewarm.
Add 2 cups flour; mix well.
Add yeast, vanilla, and eggs; mix until blended.
Add enough remaining flour to make soft dough; mix well.
Knead on lightly floured... - 42.6025
Danish Style New Potatoes
1. Drain potatoes and leave to cool for 10 minutes.
2. In a skillet, combine the ingredients for the glaze except dill.
3. Place over a medium flame and simmer, stirring, for 5-8 minutes until thick and bubbly.
4. Reduce heat to low and... - 42.5903
Basic Danish Dough
In mixer bowl cream butter with the 1/3 cup flour.
On a baking sheet roll butter mixture between 2 sheets of waxed paper to a 12x6-inch rectangle.
In large mixer bowl combine 1 1/2 cups of the remaining flour with the yeast.
In a saucepan... - 42.5851
Danish Blue Cheese Gratin
Melt 1 oz.butter in a saucepan, add the flour and cook over a low heat for 2 minutes.
Add the milk gradually, stirring all the time until the sauce thickens.
Remove from the heat and stir in the beaten egg yolks.
Thinly slice the onion, tomatoes and garlic... - 42.5731
In large bowl dissolve the yeast in lukewarm water.
Blend in the milk.
Add the sugar, salt, cardamom, and flour sifted together.
Add beaten eggs.
Add 1/4 pound of the butter, either softened or melted.
Mix thoroughly (fingers may be used in a kneading motion)... - 42.5596
Danish Meat Cakes
1) Put the steak, pork and onion in a blender and blend them.
2) Put breadcrumbs, soda water or milk.
3) Beat the eggs and add to the meat mixture.
4) Put the seasoning and chill the mixture for 1 hour.
5) Take the mixture and shape into 8 oblongs.
6)... - 42.4953
Danish Apple Dessert
Line 9-inch square pan with plastic wrap.
Melt margarine in large skillet.
Add zwieback crumbs, sugar and cinnamon; stir over medium heat until crumbs are toasted.
In medium bowl, combine applesauce and lemon juice.
Spoon 1/3 of crumbs evenly over bottom of... - 42.4454
Danish Style Chicken
Combine the chicken, chicken stock, celery, carrots, onion, parsley, peppercorns, bay leaf and salt in a large kettle.
Bring to a boil and simmer, covered, until the chicken is tender, forty five minutes to one hour.
Let the chicken stand while making the... - 42.2816
Danish Surprise Hamburgers
1. In a skillet, melt 1 tablespoon of the butter.
2. Saute the onions in the hot butter until soft and golden.
3. Take the pan off the heat and set aside.
4. Form about 8 to 10 hamburgers from the ground meat.
5. In a large pan, heat a more butter... - 42.2642
Modified Danish Rice Pudding
Heat the 1 quart milk.
Add the rice, salt, and honey.
Stir to mix well.
Simmer on top of stove about 20 minutes.
Transfer to an ovenproof casserole, cover, and bake at 250° until rice is very tender, stirring occasionally and adding more milk if... - 42.1389
Danish Honey Rings
1) Preheat the oven to moderate temperature.
2) Sieve the flour and salt into a large bowl. Add in the butter. Mix with a fork till the mixture becomes a crumbly dough.
3) Mix in the ground almonds, egg and honey.
4) Transfer the mixture... - 42.0394
Danish Coffee Cake
To make the dough, in a small bowl sprinkle the yeast with the water.
Stir in the flour and sugar.
Cover and set aside for ten minutes to let it rise.
Meanwhile, place the flour in a large bowl.
Make a hole in the center.
Break in the eggs and add the melted... - 42.038
Danish Coffee Cake
With pastry blender cut flour into butter.
Sprinkle with water; blend with fork. (A food processor does this in 30 seconds.) Form a ball; divide in half.
Pat dough into two 12x3-inch strips on cookie sheet.
Form a little rim around edge with heel of hand.
In... - 42.0117
Dissolve yeast in warm water.
Mix 3 cups of the flour, 2 tablespoons sugar and the salt in a bowl.
Add sour cream and yeast mixture.
Stir well to make a dough.
Turn out onto a floured board and knead until smooth, working in the remaining flour.
Roll out... - 41.9854
Danish Apple Custard
Danish Apple Custard is an irresistible dessert that you simply can't resist. Try this Danish Apple Custard; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 41.9811
Danish Pot Roasted Calf Hearts
Wash hearts and remove large tubes.
Stuff hearts with parsley and half the onion.
Close openings with skewers or sew with string.
Brown on all sides in fat in Dutch oven or heavy kettle.
Add remaining onion, seasonings, carrot, celery, and water.
Cover, and... - 41.9096
Classic Danish Pastries
Cream the yeast with 2 tablespoons (3 T) of the milk.
Sift flour and salt into a bowl.
Rub in 2 oz.(1/4 cup) of the butter.
Stir in the sugar.
Make a well in the centre and pour in the yeast liquid, remaining milk and beaten eggs.
Beat thoroughly to give a... - 41.8975
Heat oven to 350°.
Cut 1/2 cup butter into 1 cup flour.
Sprinkle 2 tablespoons water over mixture; mix.
Round dough into ball; divide in half.
On un-greased baking sheet, pat each half into strip, 12 X 3 inches.
Strips should be about 3 inches apart.
Heat... - 41.8689
Danish Cheese Fondue
Danish Cheese fondue is a prefect main dish. If you like beer flavour dish then try out Danish Cheese Fondue recipe, you will be simply blow away by its taste. Danish Cheese Fondue is easy to make recipe. - 41.8349
Danish Cinnamon Cake
1) Preheat oven at 400°F.
2) In a bowl, add butter and beat to a soft cream.
3) Slowly add sugar to the butter and beat until light.
4) Add egg and beat thoroughly.
5) Fold in cinnamon and flour and combine all together.
6) Use an... - 41.7699
Cream 3/4 cup butter with 1/4 cup flour; pat or roil the mixture between 2 sheets of waxed paper, to a 10x4-inch rectangle.
Chill thoroughly while preparing dough.
Meanwhile, soften yeast in warm water.
To beaten egg, add milk, sugar, salt, and softened... - 41.7139
Danish Liver Pate
1) Through food chopper, add liver, 4 slices of bacon, and the onion for 4 or 5 times till smooth.
2) In a bowl, beat milk and cream. Gently fold into flour, seasonings, and spices.
3) Cook on low heat, stirring constantly till thick.
4) When the... - 41.7095
Danish Lemon Cake
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Dissolve gelatin in 3/4 cup boiling water; cool.
Add oil and cake mix, blend- ing thoroughly.
Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well.
Add lemon extract.
Pour batter in greased and floured tube pan.
Bake for 50 minutes or until cake... - 41.6937
Danish Salmon Supper
Combine peas and carrots, green pepper, soup, salmon, salad dressing and lemon juice in a 9-inch square baking dish.
Top with Biscuits.
Bake at 425° for 25 to 30 minutes.
Biscuits: Combine flour, chives, baking powder, salt and soda.
Cut in shortening until... - 41.6692
Danish Apple Cake
I have inherited this Danish Apple Cake from my Grand Mom and I love the fact that the recipe uses chunkey applesauce along with lots of almonds and nut extracts! If you would like an apple cake that tastes a lil different from the usual then this Danish... - 41.5144
Danish Coffee Cream Puff Muffins
The Danish Coffee Cream Puff Muffins is a delicious muffin. I serve this for my children all the time! Donâ€™t miss out on this brilliant Danish Coffee Cream Puff Muffins recipe. - 41.5107
Danish Appetizer Meat Balls
1. In a medium-size bowl combine ground beef and pork with onion, bread crumbs, seasonings, eggs and milk by mixing lightly with a fork and shape into 48 small balls.
2. In a large frying pan brown the balls in the shortening a few at a time.
3. From... - 41.5002
Quick Apricot Danish
1) Preheat oven to 400Â° F.
2) Use a small mixing bowl to combine apricot spread, raisins, apricots, and granulated sugar. Mix thoroughly and place it aside.
3) Use a nonstick baking sheet, to place the individual biscuits in upright... - 41.441
Danish Recipes By Category