- » Dandelion Lettuce Salad
Dandelion Lettuce Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dandelion lettuce salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dandelion lettuce salad recipes.
Lettuce And Dandelion Salad
Pick dandelion greens fresh and young.
Wash leaves carefully in several changes of water.
To crisp, drop lettuce and dandelion greens in ice water.
Drain well on paper towels.
Place lettuce, dandelion greens and onion slices in garlic rubbed salad bowl.
Pour... - 33.0509
Dandelion And Lettuce Salad
Cut lettuce, dandelion greens, onions, green pepper, and cheese into small pieces.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste; toss lightly.
Drizzle with olive oil and vinegar; continue tossing and gently mix in tomatoes and eggs. - 32.6041
You May Also Like!
Spring Dandelion Salad
1. Choose young dandelion greens for the salad as they are tastier then the older plants. The older leaves also have a bitter aftertaste. Wash and clean the greens.
2. Chop all the leaves and add to the salad bowl along with lettuce... - 36.8232
Spring Dandelion And Alfa Ala Salad
Early dandelion greens, picked before the plants have flowered, are essential.
Older, larger plants produce a very bitter leaf.
Be certain to wash the greens thoroughly in several changes of water.
Chop and add to the salad bowl along with lettuce and... - 33.8819
Rinse greens and lettuce.
Pat dry with towel.
Break into large pieces.
Place in large plastic bag.
Sprinkle with Italian dressing.
Close tightly and store in refrigerator to crisp.
Peel tomatoes and remove seeds; slice tomato flesh into... - 38.0383
Hot Bacon And Dandelion Salad
Wash and dry dandelion leaves.
Cut bacon into 1 cm / 1/2 in strips.
Heat oil in a frying pan, and add bacon, frying gently until crisp.
Remove rom heat.
Put dandelion leaves into a warmed alad bowl, and add bacon.
Mix vinegar with hot bacon fat and... - 33.0135
Caesar Salad is a delicious salad version. An easy to make salad recipe, you will simply find this recipe both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 41.476
Green Salad With Blue Cheese Dressing
To make the dressing mash the cheese in a bowl.
Beat in the vinegar, mustard and sugar, salt and pepper to taste.
Add the oil a little at a time, beating well.
Put the Belgian endive, lettuce, curly endive and dandelion leaves, if you have them, in a salad... - 38.775
Tossed Sprout Salad
1. Combine the lettuce, alfalfa seeds, mung beans, chick-peas, lentils, dandelion leaves, and mint in a salad bowl. Toss.
2. Sprinkle with the sesame seeds and toss with the oil, lemon juice, and salt. - 29.2194
1. Wash lettuce, dry and shred coarsely.
2. In a salad bowl Place shredded lettuce.
3. Wash dandelion leaves, removing coarse stalks, dry and add to lettuce.
4. Wash lamb's lettuce, dry, separate into sprigs and add to lettuce mixture.
5. Chop chives... - 36.5041
Salad Of Spring Greens
1) Pull out the leaves of the lettuce and endives.
2) Take the stems out of the lettuce, watercress and the dandelion greens.
3) Rinse the leaves thoroughly to rid them of their grime. Dry the leaves by spinning through a salad dryer or drying... - 47.4003