- » Dandelion Flower Wine
Dandelion Flower Wine Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dandelion flower wine recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dandelion flower wine recipes.
Medicine Hat Dandelion Wine
Medicine Hat Dandelion Wine is a unique wine with an intoxicating and addictive taste! The Medicine Hat Dandelion Wine is simply too tasty to resist. Try it! - 38.0628
Dandelion And Raisin Wine
1. Remove and discard petals form green part of dandelion heads.
1. In a large bowl, place dandelion heads and pour boiling water on top.
2. Add the thin rind of all citrus fruits.
3. Cover the bowl and let soak for 2 days; stir... - 46.5002
Basic Dandelion Wine
1. Remove petals form green part of dandelion heads.
1. In a large bowl, place petals and pour boiling water on top.
2. Cover bowl and let soak for 2 days.
3. In a large saucepan, put together petal and soaking water along with orange... - 41.5515
Boil for 5 minutes.
Cool until tepid.
Sprinkle 2 Tbsp.
yeast; let work for 3 days in a crock.
Bottle and cork.
Strain (may use nylon panty hose if cheesecloth is not handy) - 34.5005
You May Also Like!
1. In a large skillet or kettle, add and sauté the bacon over a high flame until nicely browned and crispy.
2. Remove bacon from pan and drain on paper toweling.
3. To the bacon drippings in the pan, add leaves and remaining ingredients and stir... - 37.8999
Wild Greens Punch Deluxe
1. Pour the boiling water over 1 1/2 quarts of shredded mixed wild greens, orange peel, and lemon peel. Bring to a boil and simmer for 20 minutes. Strain the mixture and sweeten with honey while hot. Cool.
2. Add the orange juice concentrate and lemon juice... - 28.2959