- » Dal Pancake
Dal Pancake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dal pancake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dal pancake recipes.
Delicious Wheat Dosa With Special Dal Chutney
Looking for a quick recipe to prepare on a busy day? Well this video might just come handy. Delicious Wheat Dosa with Special Dal Chutney is an easy recipe since the dosa batter does not need any fermentation. Dal chutney makes for an excellent accompaniment... - 118.008
Moong Dal Pancakes
1. Grind drained dal fine, either in a stone grinder or mixie.
2. Use minimal water.
3. Chop all veggies into chunks.
4. Chop green chilles very fine.
5. Mix all ingredients into dal.
6. Beat with hand to blend well.
To make pancakes:
1. Add 2-3 tbsp water... - 46.4691
Moong Dal Chillahs With Paneer
1. Soak dal for 3-4 hours only. Do not soak for a longer period.
2. Strain. Grind with 1 cup water to a smooth batter. Add about 1/2 cup water to get a pouring consistency.
3. Add 1/2 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp chilli powder. Keep aside.
4. Prepare the paneer by... - 43.9367
You May Also Like!
Vegetable Curry And Spiced Dal
Vegetable curry is always a great meal! In this video, watch a step-by-step instruction to preparing a great meal of vegetable curry with dal. Filled with the goodness of mixed vegetables, the curry is made with soy milk. A great meal, with great flavors! - 120.604
Rice & Lentil Pancakes
Rice & Lentil Pancakes has a lovely taste. Rice & Lentil Pancakes gets its taste from rice mixed with lentils and flavored with curry leaves. Rice & Lentil Pancakes is loved by many people around the world. - 47.3256
Adai Dosa And Dal Vada From Refrigerated Batter
Looking for some quick-fixes to satisfy your hunger? Try adai dosa and dal vada. Chef Bhal Dave uses quick refrigerated batter to whomp up two easy delicacies that will appease your hunger in a snap. The next time you hit for the bag of potato wafers, reach... - 71.9541
Mix Dal Dosa
For Chutney :
1. Take a blender jar, put curd and green chillies and salt and blend it into a fine paste.
2. Heat a small pan, put mustard seeds, a pinch of hing and curry leaves and saute them.
3. Mix it with the paste. Your chutney is ready.
For Dosa :
1.... - 44.0841
Palakkadan Style Sambar
1. To save cooking time, soak dal in water for about ½ an hour and then pressure cook it for about 3 whistles, along with chopped onions, potatoes and turmeric powder. Once done, let it cool naturally.
2. Heat a pan and put about 2-3 tbsp. of... - 32.7488
Banana Dosa (pancake)
Dosa is a typical South Indian food, taken as breakfast or dinner. The following is a dosa made with banana which will be loved by all ages. - 45.9994
Homemade Onion And Tomato Uttapam
Uttapam is a popular south Indian dish, though now common all over the country, made in the form of a thick pancake. Uttapam is commonly made with rice and urad dal. The recipe given here is a variation of the original dish, wherein semolina is used to make... - 0
Spinach Or Palak Vada
Soak Urad dal and Toor dal and Rice separately for 1 hour.
Grind it along with Salt, Red Chillies and Hing.
Add Jeera or Fennel, Ghee and Chopped Greens to the Grounded paste
Make Round shape and Hole in Middle (like Urad Dal vada) and Deep fry... - 36.6271
Grind Urad dal with Less water, till Smooth Paste.
2. Add Chopped Green chillies, Curryleaves, Coriander Leaves, Chopped Ginger, Cumin seeds, Salt, Cabbage, Rice flour and Gram flour to the Urad Dal Batter and Mix well.
3. Make Round Shape and Deep Fry in... - 23.1998