- » Dal Fry
Dal Fry Recipes
Dal fry is a yellow colored soup of lentils which can be made either with whole lentils, beans or split lentils with or without husk and the flavors can be changed with modification in the spices. The main ... More »
Lentils are one of the staple foods all over India being cooked with differently as per regional tastes. Here is a recipe to make Dal Fry that is simple to make using boiled lentil or dal, vegetables and seasonings. Great with rotis or rice! - 115.141
Indian Masoor Dal Fry
Very simple and easy to make and very very healthy dish. A perfect comfort food tastes heavenly with plane boiled rice. Kids just love its nice thick and creamy texture! - 108.601
Spicy Dal Tadka Fry
1. Coat the bottom of the pressure cooker with ghee to to prevent dal from sticking to it.
2. Soak the mixed lentils or dal for 4-5 hours.
3. Add into the pressure cooker along with water to immerse it, cover with lid and steam on medium heat without... - 106.16
Dal Fry - Easy, Quick And One Pot Lentil Curry
If you enjoy eating Indian cuisine then you will relish the dal fry. For Indians, dal is an important part of their meal. You can serve the dal fry with hot rice, roti or naan. Watch the video for the quick and easy recipe of making dal fry. I'm sure your... - 100.162
A classic Indian dish, the Dal fry recipe is a highly nutritious delicacy that goes with any of the Indian breads. Simple and great tasting is all that can be said about this excellent dish. - 49.691
IOne of the simple and tasty dals. Goes very well with any Indian flat bread or rice. - 40.5771
Its a pulse ( Daal ) recipe and nutritious. - 39.0679
Masoor Dal Fry
1. Wash and rinse the masoor dal (skinless brown lentil) several times, until the rinsed water is clear. Set this aside.
2. Wash, rinse and chop all the vegetables (shredded carrots are used).
3. Heat the pressure cooker on a medium... - 0
1. Pressure cook dal in water with turmeric powder.
2. In a pan heat oil and add cumin. Let it splutter.
3. Saute onion until translucent and then add tomato. Cook tomato until soft.
4. Stir in ginger, garlic, green chili, red chili... - 0
Dal Fry Recipes By Category