- » Dal Ball
Dal Ball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dal ball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dal ball recipes.
Rajasthani Spicy Dal-stuffed Bread (urad Dal Poori)
These spicy, fried breads called Urad Dal Pooris (and sometimes called Urad Dal Kachoris) are a popular roadside snack in Rajasthan. Uraddal can be obtained at any Indian grocer. Serve these tasty breads with hot Pumpkin and Potatoes Marwari Style, Date and... - 43.0643
Moong Dal Tikki
Mash boiled potato.
Soak moong dal overnight and grind to a fine paste.
Mix potatoes, cabbage, chilli paste, salt, turmeric and moong dal paste and keep for an hour.
Make small balls, flatten them and shallow fry. - 27.9513
1 Pick and wash the chana dal
2 In a pan, boil the dal in salted water until tender.
3 Put in a strainer to remove excess water.
4 Grate the boiled potatoes in a bowl.
5 Combine with the milk, salt and black pepper.
6 Add in... - 47.4282
Moong Dal Laddu
This is a delicious dish made with moong dal batter. Moong dal laddu is a popular Indian street snack served with grated radishes and green mint chutney. The detailed recipes follows hereunder. - 0
Dal Dhokle my all time favorite.A combination of toor dal with whole wheat flour.Specially when it rains this dish tastes awesome.Try it! - 0
1) Soak the dal overnight. Next day, drain water and dry it a bit. Grind it into a fine paste.
2) In a large wok, heat ghee and add dal paste. Roast dal until golden brown.
3) Now add khoya and cook until it turns golden and gets... - 44.5281
1) Soak peanuts in some water about 30 minutes before you start cooking. Drain water and peel them.
2) Soak tamarind in water and make pulp.
3) Soak toovar dal few hours before you start cooking.
4) Soak fenugreek in water and salt for 15-20... - 47.4105
My friends love this Dal Pakora Recipe. This is a festive Dal Pakora recipe made on Diwali. Dal Pakora is a delicious Indian snack. During Ramadan, the month of fasting, Dal Pakoras are often eaten by Muslims during Iftar. It can be eaten during breakfast.... - 37.4739
Rajasthani Dal Baati
Try this Rajasthani regional specialty of India for your next family get together. This recipe will sure make you savor the taste of real traditional Indian cooking. The blend of ingredients in this Rajasthani Dal Baati makes it completely irresistable.Watch... - 95.6878
Moong Sabut Dal Paratha
Making parathas of dal is a nice way to enhance the nutritional value of the dish. Here I am going to share a paratha recipe made with moong sabut dal, which is a good source of protein. - 0
Mix flour, salt and oil, knead into soft pliable dough.
Keep aside for 30 minutes.
Put plenty of water to boil. Add dal.
Boil dal for 5 minutes, drain.
Cool a little. Heat oil in a heavy pan.
Add all seeds whole and crushed allow to... - 43.5794
This Dal Bati recipe is one that you could try the next time you decide to have a barbecue. Hot Spicy dal served with roasted whole wheat dough, this is absolutely delicious and yes, healthy as I decided to use the grill instead of deep frying them. - 25.8838
Dal And Pea Puri
1. Pick and wash lentil, shell peas. Crush green chillies into small pieces.
2. Put in all ingredients except salt and cook gently till tender and all water has evaporated.
3. Add salt. Remove from fire.
4. Sift flour. Add second lot of salt.
5. Make a well... - 40.4102
Add salt and 2 tbsp oil to maida. Add water and make a soft dough. Soak chana dal for 6 hours. Boil it in a pressure cooker with a glassful of water. Wait for 1 whistle. Turn off the gas. Drain away the water and grind the dal. Heat 2 tbsp oil in a kadahi.... - 22.1188
Soak the dhal for an hour or two.
Then boil in four cups of water with the green chilli.
When soft, drain and place on the fire again to dry completely.
Add the ground spices to the dhal and grind it.
Divide it into ten portions.
Mix half a teaspoon of salt... - 43.9812
1. Soak black gram overnight.
2. Crush next morning and remove skin.
3. Add crushed pepper, coriander and powdered masala.
4. Heat a little oil and fry gram mixture on a slow fire till cooked.
5. Add salt.
6. Make a dough with both flours and milk or curds.... - 42.8672
Dal Ki Kachauri
1)Soak urad daal powder in warm water for about 4 hours and then drain it dry.
2)In a frying pan, heat oil and add mustard and asafetida for 2 minutes.
3)Add daal powder, salt and chilli powder. Cook for until moisture is evaporated on... - 45.0306
1. Sieve flour, rub in the fat.
2. Add salt and water and prepare a soft dough. Set aside for half an hour.
3. Knead well.
4. Divide into even sized balls.
5. Press the centre of each and put in prepared gram mixture. Close the opening well.
6. Flatten and... - 45.3513
Egg And Dal Cutlets
1. Pick and wash the gram.
2. Chop onion and chillies and peel and cut pumpkin.
3. Boil in very little water the gram, pumpkin, green chillies and onion.
4. When gram is cooked, remove from fire and mash to a pulp.
5. Hard-boil eggs and divide into... - 42.6303
Dal Poories has a Scrumptious taste.The Amchur and Garam Masala gives the Dal Poories Unbelievable taste. must catch it - 42.0941
1. In a salad bowl add the wheat flour, bread flour, gram flour dal, chopped coriander, palak or spinach(if available) and cumin seeds.
2. Add oil, salt and chili powder and mix well.
3. Knead well without adding extra water to form a smooth... - 107.806
Dal Parantha (paratha) / Indian Flatbread
Learn how to make this delicious Indian flatbread with leftover cooked lentils and Wheat flour. You can make these really spicy or keep them mild by adjusting the spices. These are good for breakfast along with Yogurt, Pickle or Chutney of your choice and can... - 0
Dal Bati Churma - Rajasthani Cuisine
1. For the bati: In a large mixing bowl, add and combine together wheat flour, rava, cumin powder, carom powder, fennel powder and salt to taste. Once mixed well, stir in the ghee, yogurt and mix well into a grainy texture. Slowly pour water and... - 0