- » Daisy Sour Cream
Daisy Sour Cream Recipes
Enjoy our collection of daisy sour cream recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for daisy sour cream recipes.
Trim crusts from the bread; spread slices with a creamed mixture of the margarine and garlic salt.
Cut each slice into 4 squares.
Pinch the corners and press squares, spread-side down, into 24 small tart pans.
Blend fish paste with just enough sour cream to... - 26.8308
Chicken And Stuffing Bake
So easy to prep - and a great meal to do ahead of time and just throw into the oven later. All the creamy soup goodness and stuffing on top makes this one taste anything other than diet. - 26.5247
Mexi-cajun Seasoned Shrimp Fajita Tacos
1. Clean and devein the shrimps, chop finely, keep it aside.
2. Finely chop the onion and sauté it in a pan with the melted butter.
3. Sauté until the onions is translucent or for 5 minutes.
4. Add the shrimps and cook them along with... - 109.577
Beef Stroganoff With Egg Noodles
1. Trim the fat away from the steak and cut it diagonally into quarter inch wide strips
2. On a nonstick skillet, place the steak slices and cook for about three minutes; drain the water
3. Place the skillet over medium to high heat... - 43.6416
Cuban Grilled Amberjack With Black Beans
1. Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl, stir well. Cover and chill.
2. Combine 1/4 cup marinade and fish fillets in a large zip-top plastic bag,- seal bag, and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
3. Coat a large saucepan with cooking spray, place... - 34.1543
Flower Buffet Sandwich
Prepare spreads and Egg Salad.
Refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight.
Cut bread in 4 slices horizontally.
Cut top slice into a daisy with 5 petals.
Set daisy shape aside.
Using a round 8-inch pan as a guide, cut crusts from remaining slices.
Peel avocado;... - 43.6928
Spiced Pumpkin Pie With Pecan Pastry Crust
TO MAKE THE CRUST Combine the flour, pecans, salt, and sugar in a food processor fitted with the metal blade.
Add the butter and shortening, and pulse until the mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add the sour cream and water, and process for a few seconds, just... - 47.4585
Light And Lush Lemon Cake
Brush a 12-cup bundt pan with melted butter.
Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar and shake out the excess; set aside.
Fill a 3-inch-deep baking pan that is large enough to hold the bundt pan with 1 to 2 inches of water.
Place in center of oven and preheat to... - 44.5494