- » Dairy Refrigerator Bar
Dairy Refrigerator Bar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dairy refrigerator bar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dairy refrigerator bar recipes.
Dairy Bar Dressing
Combine parsley, cottage cheese, and catsup.
Stir in buttermilk.
Add seasonings to taste.
Cover, keep refrigerated until serving time.
Stir just before serving. - 29.9055
Banana Bars With Butter Rum Frosting
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a baking pan; set aside.
3. In large mixing bowl, beat butter with electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds.
4. Add sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; beat until combined,... - 47.2252
Orange Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Line a baking dish with a greased foil and set aside for later use.
3. In a bowl, blend crushed graham crackers, 1/3 cup butter and 1/4 cup sugar.
4. In the greased pan, pour this mixture of crust at the... - 46.8689
Gluten-free Black Bean Brownies
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. In a food processor add all the ingredients and pulse for about 13 seconds.
3. Open the lid mix with a spatula and pulse for 6 more seconds.
4. Spread on a glass dish and scatter organic or dairy... - 114.373
Pistachio Ice Cream Dessert
1. Place butter in 8 x 8 x 2-inch dish. Heat on Full Power for 1 to 2 minutes, or until melted.
2. Blend in cracker crumbs. Press mixture firmly against bottom of dish. Cook on Full Power for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, or until bubbling over surface. Turn... - 25.5365
Fudge Filled Chocolate Cream Cake
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour two 9-inch round cake pans.
In large bowl, combine all cake ingredients except baking bar at low speed until moistened; beat 2 minutes at high speed.
Fold in chopped baking bar.
Pour batter into greased and floured... - 41.329
I have always love fruit desserts and this Fruited Tilt is just an awesome pick. A great medely of fresh fruit in flavored gelatin wih whipped cream topping this Fruited Tilt is just as amazing a fruit dessert you can find. Give this a try and you will soon... - 39.6465
Peanut Butter Fudge
1) In a medium heat-proof mixing bowl, mix the milk powder and sugar, keep aside.
2) In a small saucepan, sprinkle the gelatin over water and allow to soften for about 1 minute.
3) Stir in the peanut butter and cook over a medium heat, stirring... - 41.2079
Chocolate Almond Crème Dessert
1. Place butter in small glass bowl. Heat on Full Power for 45 seconds to 1 minute 15 seconds, or until melted. Blend in crumbs. Set aside 1/2 cup crumbs for topping.
2. Press mixture firmly against bottom of 8 x 8 x 2-inch dish. Cook on Full Power for 1 to 2... - 29.1666
Decadent Vegan Truffles
1. Place the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave it on HIGH in 30 second intervals (just
2 to 3 should suffice), stirring vigorously between intervals, until the chocolate has just melted and is
smooth. Be careful not to overheat the chocolate,... - 33.2664