- » Dairy Free Vegetarian
Dairy Free Vegetarian Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dairy free vegetarian recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dairy free vegetarian recipes.
Dairy-free Applesauce And Oatmeal Pancake
Start your morning with apple, oatmeal and pancakes all in one! This recipe of applesauce oatmeal pancakes yields some seriously moist and delicious pancakes, high in fiber and low in fat. Old fashioned oats, unsweetened apple sauce, almond milk, egg and... - 120.911
Sugar-free And Dairy Free Oat Waffle
These healthful, good-tasting waffles have more fiber and less fat than standard waffles, and are so tasty, you won’t have a clue they’re good for your heart! This is a great way to incorporate oats into your diet other than having them in a bowl. If you... - 115.85
Dairy Free Ice Cream With Brazil Nut And Dates
Weight-watcher's delight ! A quick video which illustrates how to prepare a dairy-free ice-cream with Brazil nuts and dates blended to a smooth texture, this makes a very wholesome treat. - 115.468
Gluten And Dairy Free Pumpkin Pie
The world’s largest pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving weighed over 350 pounds, was made with 80 pounds of pumpkin, 35 pounds of sugar and 144 eggs and took more than 6 hours to bake! This recipe of pumpkin pie is not meant to break records! It makes a new... - 115.447
Raw And Dairy-free Creamy Ranch Dressing
Just cause you are on a raw and vegan diet doesn’t mean you cannot go out dining at fancy restaurants! Here is a dressing recipe that you can carry with you when dining out and enjoy all that there is at the salad bar without breaking your diet plan and... - 112.595
Savory Dairy Free Crepes
Crepes are relished by everyone one as desserts or as savory snacks. For people who are on a dairy free diet should watch this video for a recipe of savory crepes that they can make and enjoy. Ingredients are easy to find in any super market, while the recipe... - 111.845
Dairy Free Coconut Whipped Cream
Love whipped cream, but want a dairy free alternative that's made entirely from healthy, whole food ingredients? Then you'll love this 3 minute coconut whip cream recipe. - 105.444
Vanilla Dairy-free Frosting
How about a low cal frosting for your cakes and desserts? A great healthy option, here is the video for it. A great healthy recipe that tastes just as great! Completely dairy-free it’s surprising how great this can still turn out! Watch and you will... - 104.176
Dairy-free Whole Wheat Flax Seed Waffle
These waffles are made with whole wheat flour, flax seeds and wheat germ sweetened with sugar-free apple sauce and moistened with almond milk and egg substitute. Not only is this a healthy, high-fiber, low-fat, dairy-free and sugar-free waffle recipe, it’s... - 104.171
Raw Dairy-free Chai Latte
If you are looking for something that will keep you from running out to Starbuck's, this is it! Here is a raw, caffeine-free, non-dairy, sugar-free version of Chai Latte along with a sweet treat, that will curb your desire to visit a coffee shop on a cold... - 102.379
Morning's Healthiest Dairy Free Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) In a large bowl, combine both the flours, salt and baking powder, mix well.
3) Cut in the shortening and blend well until the mixture is crumbly.
4) Stir in 3 tablespoons honey and water, blend well.
5)... - 43.1937
Dairy Free Fruit Souffle
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Drain and reserve the juice from the oranges.
3) In a 10 x 15-inch baking dish, place the fruits and mix well.
4) In a small pot, gently melt the margarine and stir in the brown sugar.
5) In a bowl,... - 41.916
Dairy Free Vegetarian Spaghetti Sauce
1) In a skillet, heat olive oil and add zucchini, mushrooms, green pepper, onion, and garlic powder.
2) SautÃ© the mixture.
3) Stir in tomatoes, tomato paste, water, and additional spices.
4) With the spoon break up tomatoes.
5) Boil the sauce and... - 41.0254
Dairy Free Tofu Cheesecake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a blender jar, add all the filling ingredients and blend well until smooth.
3) In the graham cracker crust, pour the filling mixture.
4) Bake in the preheated oven for about 40 minutes.
5) Top with... - 39.8008
Dairy Free Squash And Pear Bake
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Bake the whole squash in the preheated oven for 45 minutes until just tender.
3) Skin, slice the squash into 1/2-inch pieces and discard the seeds.
4) In a greased glass baking dish, alternately arrange... - 35.1783
White Sauce - Dairy Free
1) In a small pan melt margarine.
2) Take off from heat.
3) Stir in flour and salt and stir the mixture until smooth.
4) Mix milk substitute and water.
5) Put the pan over low heat.
6) Stir in liquid gradually until thick.
7) Serve hot. - 32.4349
Egg And Dairy Free Chocolate Frosting
1) In a bowl, mix the cocoa powder, salt, vanilla, sugar and margarine together, beat well.
2) Gradually stir in the milk substitute until the frosting acquires a spreading consistency.
3) Stir in a little more milk substitute, if required.... - 30.3466
Dairy Free Mocha Frosting
1) In a bowl, cream the sugar and margarine,until the mixture is fluffy.
2) Beat in the instant coffee and cocoa powder, until the thickened.
3) Use the frosting to frost a 9-inch layer cake. - 25.3165
Dairy Free Whipped Topping Dressing
1. In a bowl, mix some whipping cream.
2. Stir in nuts.
3. Add over fruit salad or slices and serve in a serving dish. - 22.9507
Dairy Free Banana Frosting
1) In a bowl, add the margarine, banana, lemon juice and sugar, beat well until smooth.
2) Use the frosting to frost a 9-inch layer cake. - 22.7946