- » Dairy
Enjoy our collection of dairy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dairy recipes.
Non Dairy Fudge Brownie
Lactose intolerant? No problem! You love the Non Dairy Fudge Brownie. This beautiful brownie tastes just as good as the others. What are you waiting for? Try it now! - 133.718
Chocolate Crunch Ice Cream Cake (my Dairy Queen Cake)
Here's a video of a delicious recipe for vanilla ice cream cake with chocolate. It is a basic recipe which gives great taste and makes every party a special occasion. An amazing selection of ice cream makes a wonderful frozen dessert with the right amount of... - 121.886
Dairy-free Vegetable Sandwich
A simple sometimes always tastes better than an elaborate one. A simple sandwich is always welcome! In this recipe, you can learn how to make a dairy-free sandwich. Filled with the goodness of vegetables, these go great with some chips! - 112.084
Non Dairy Ranch Dressing
A three course meal at an elegant dinner is ideal! So if the first course is a salad you might sometimes be eating one with or without a dressing! This video shows you how to make a non dairy ranch salad dressing! A creamy dressing and a video which is easy... - 104.776
Non Dairy English Breakfast
How about a dairy-free breakfast fit for a king? This tofu scramble, soy-wheat sausage, baked beans and baked tomatoes!! All plated out you would not be able to tell the difference on the plate from a regular breakfast to this non dairy one!! This video is a... - 96.8426
Sauteed Organic Mushroom And Lamb And Non Dairy Hot Chocolate
If you are on the lookout for a recipes that are simple and will make your guests smile, then this video is just the thing for you. In a matter of minutes, you will be able to get recipes for a delicious side dish and a yummy, healthy drink. Watch to know... - 88.7607
Healthy Non-dairy Yogurt
Non-dairy yogurt? Before you wonder if this recipe is for real, know that this dairy-free yogurt bets heavily on soy milk. The ultimate answer for those who are intolerant towards lactose. Make your non-dairy yogurt and ad them to your smoothies, dressings,... - 72.5946
Dairy Stuffed Peppers
1. Chop off a 1-inch piece from the stem ends of the peppers.
2. Remove and discard seeds and fibers carefully.
3. In a pan, take peppers. Add boiling water to it. Cook it in peppers for 5 minutes. Drain water.
4. In a skillet,... - 44.8594
1. Boil the macaroni in boiling salted water until it is cooked al-dente or tender-crisp. It is best to follow the instructions on the pasta packet for quantity of water and time.
2. Drain the macaroni in a colander.
3. Preheat the oven to... - 44.3187
Dairy Noodle Ring
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Cream cheese along with eggs, salt and sugar.
3) Add the noodles.
4) Take a 9 inch ring mold and turn the mixture into it.
5) Sprinkle with butter and bread crumbs.
6) Bake in the oven for about 40 minutes... - 43.202
Non Dairy Carob And Pistachio Pudding With Apricot Sauce
1) In a blender, mash the tofu until smooth.
2) To this, add the carob and most of the nuts.
3) Blend until the nuts are chopped coarsely.
4) In a glass measuring jug, stir in the sugar and 2 tablespoons of water.
5) On full power, cook for 1 minute... - 43.1489
1. Wash prunes and soak it in water for one hour.
2. Preheat oven at 375° F.
3. In a saucepan, bring prunes to a boil.
4. Add farfel, salt, lemon juice, honey and butter.
5. In a baking dish, take the above mixture.
6. Cover with a... - 42.4574
No Dairy Apricot And Pear Yogurt
1. In a large heavy bottomed saucepan, combine the orange juice, zest and juice of lemon, honey vanilla and clove. Stir to blend.
2. Place the pan over a medium low flame and bring the liquid to a boil.
3. Add the apricots and pears and bring to a boil... - 42.3275
Dairy Style Cabbage
1. In a saucepan, melt butter.
2. Add cabbage. Let it cook over a low flame for 45 minutes. Stir frequently.
3. Add salt, lemon juice and sugar.
4. Cook for 5 minutes longer.
5. In a bowl, break eggs.
6. Beat the egg and sour cream together.
7. Add... - 41.4273
Non Dairy Cream Of Vegetable Soup
Heat a large saucepan.
Add the oil and rice flour and saute.
Cool and add the water and the salt and simmer for 30 minutes.
Heat a small skillet.
Add the oil, onions, and celery and saute.
Add them to the soup.
Simmer for 15 more minutes.
Add the tamari if... - 40.9247
Dairy Free Strawberry Rhubarb Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) In a small bowl, combine the cinnamon, cornstarch, lemon juice, and sugar, blend well.
3) Toss the mixture into rhubarb and strawberries, then allow to stand for 15 minutes.
4) Spoon the mixture in an... - 40.1032
Easy Lemon Dairy Sponge
1) Heat the oven to 190°C. 375°F, Gas Mark 5.
2) Take two 18 cm (7 inch) sandwich tins and grease.
3) Line with greased greaseproof paper.
4) In a heatproof bowl, add eggs and sugar and stand over a saucepan of hot water.
5) Beat... - 37.4153
1) In skillet, heat the oil
2) On a medium heat, fry the mushroom and onion till soft
3) Using a sharp knife, chop the onions and the mushrooms and eggs together till smooth
4) Add the salt and pepper and mix together
5) Place the chopped items in a... - 36.745
Lemon Dairy Sponge
1) Grease two sandwich tins of 7-inches each and use greased greaseproof paper to line them.
2) In a heatproof bowl placed over a pan of hot water, put the eggs and sugar and whisk them till the mixture is thick, white and creamy. When... - 36.2528
Dairy And Fruit Salad
1) In a bowl, combine cheese, yogurt, wheat germ, bran, cinnamon and nutmeg. Mix well to form a smooth mixture and fold in the fruits.
2) Serve the Dairy and Fruit Salad chilled. - 34.1802
Dairy Fruit Salad
1. In a salad bowl add cream after whipping along with all the other ingredients.
2. Garnish with a pineapple slice with a red cherry in the center, circled with mandarin oranges and serve. - 33.3423
Dairy Laches And Mountains Of Nacks
American dairying came over well ahead of the Mayflower - the first cows were led ashore by the Jamestown colonists in 1611 - and it has done well for itself.
Today every fourth sip or bite of nourishment we take is a dairy product, and all that milk, cream,... - 33.0393
Dairy Free Strawberry Cream Pie
1) In a bowl, whip the non-dairy whipping cream as per the package directions.
2) Place in the refrigerator to chill.
3) Prepare the gelatin as per the speed-set directions, until thickened.
4) Combine with the whipped cream, beat well.
5) Fold in the... - 32.1341
Dairy White Sauce
Melt butter in saucepan.
Stir in flour and salt and blend to smooth paste.
Add cold milk and cook until it thickens, stirring constantly.
Season as desired. - 30.2646
Creamy Non Dairy Pimento Sauce
Place all ingredients in food processor and blend until very smooth.
Allow to stand 1 hour to blend flavors.
Taste and correct seasoning, then heat in a saucepan over medium-low heat. - 30.2108
Dairy Bar Dressing
Combine parsley, cottage cheese, and catsup.
Stir in buttermilk.
Add seasonings to taste.
Cover, keep refrigerated until serving time.
Stir just before serving. - 29.9055
Dairy Burger Dish
1. Crumble ground beef in 2-quart glass casserole. Stir in onions. Cover with glass lid or plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes. Drain and stir in remaining ingredients, except Cheddar cheese; recover.
3. Microwave on ROAST for 15 to 16 minute - 27.9824
Dairy Land Salad Dressing
Combine cottage cheese, sour cream, milk, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and hot sauce in container of electric blender, and blend until smooth.
Stir in remaining ingredients. - 26.9893
Dairy Free Strawberry Dressing
1. Take a bowl and mash strawberries.
2. Stir in sugar and mix.
3. Take a separate bowl and beat egg white properly until stiff.
4. Mix egg white to strawberry mixture. Beat properly.
5. Spread over any fruit salad or cake piece. - 26.9109
Non Dairy Cream
1) In a saucepan, heat margarine and milk, add lemon juice, sugar, vanilla. Then, cool quickly put it in fridge.
2) Now, blend it in a mixer or cream machine and replace in fridge until used.
3) Use it in coffee or tea or any vegan meal. - 26.4902
Dairy Fruit Dressing
1) Into a bowl, mix together the sour cream, honey, lemon juice and salt
2) Place in the refrigerator to chill for 2 hours
3) Serve along fresh or canned fruits - 26.451
Dairy Coconut Cream
In a medium-size bowl, combine whipping cream and coconut.
Cover and refrigerate 24 hours.
Strain into a medium-size bowl through a fine strainer lined with several layers of cheesecloth.
Gather ends of cheesecloth and squeeze out every drop of coconut... - 25.1032
Dairy Rich Sauce
Buzz in a blender the ricotta, buttermilk, tofu, avocado, and fennel seeds. Buzz until the seeds are completely ground.
Taste and decide if you want salt.
Place the mixture in a small saucepan, heat over a low flame; add the parmesan cheese and heat until... - 24.6803
How To Make Chocolate Buttercream - Dairy Or Dairy-free
1. In a large mixing bowl, put the softened butter/margarine and beat until light and fluffy.
2. In another bowl, transfer the butter and set it aside.
3. In a small saucepan, combine sugar, water, and corn syrup. Place the pan on flame... - 0
Easy Chocolate Ganache - Make It With Real Dairy Or Dairy-free
1. On double boiler melt chocolate chips.
2. Once the chocolate melts add sugar and stir well.
3. Add egg, stir and cook until the mixture reaches 140 degree when measured with candy thermometer.
4. Stir in vanilla and warm milk/cream. Whisk well.
5.... - 0
Dairy Recipes By Category