- » Daikon
Enjoy our collection of daikon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for daikon recipes.
Tempura Platter With Daikon Salad
When you are in mood for some tasty fries, then this tempura platter can satisfy your appetite. You get a variety of tempura, in this platter, including vegetables and seafood. Follow the chef to recreate this special dish by yourself. This can be a great... - 108.518
Crunchy Daikon Sprout Asian Slaw
Southerners love cole slaw. It's a salad that just goes so well with grilled fish, barbecued meats, fried chicken, burgers and just about any kind of food. But if you are bored with the high calorie mayonnaise based cole slaw that gets soggy and limp, this... - 107.257
Grilled Steak With Vegetables And Pan Seared Ahi Tuna With Daikon
1. For the Steak with Vegetables: Season the steak with salt and pepper.
2. Throw it on the pre heated grill and cook well on either side for about 4 minutes until it is done to your liking. Also nice grill marks should form on the meat.
4. Once done,... - 99.0408
This is daikon. Big Root. There are many things you can do with daikon. - 97.615
Classic Buri Daikon
Buri Daikon is a popular Japanese home-cooked meal. It tastes great and is quite filling too. This is a perfect meal which can be served to your family and friends. - 94.688
Boiled daikon with miso and sesame seed. - 94.4119
The other day I made a snack which could possibly be the most delicious snack ever made. It’s very easy to make. - 93.9334
Daikon With Kombu And Shitake
This recipe is a very important recipe and everyone should definitely watch this video. In this video chef Christina shows you how to prepare Daikon with Kombu and Shitake. If you are wondering why this dish is so important, because this particular dish... - 80.6148
Sushi Style Pork & Daikon Radish 寿司風大根の豚肉のせのレシピ・作り方
Some dishes need to be eaten to believe that they can be so delicious like this daikon radish and pork sushi. Take a look at this video that shows this three step recipe. The simplicity of this dish will make you smile towards the end of this video, after all... - 80.3294
Japanese Daikon Root And Cabbage Salad
Here's an amazing Japanese Daikon Root And Cabbage Salad recipe for you to try. This traditional Japanese delicacy makes a great side dish. The blend of ingredients imparts it a great flavor. Add this Japanese Daikon Root And Cabbage Salad to your next party... - 48.702
Beef And Daikon Soup
1. Cube the beef into large pieces
2. Wash and cut the Daikon radish into large chunks that are of the same size.
3. Peel the ginger, garlic and sliced thinly
4. Wash the peppercorns in cold water to remove sand.
5. Wash the mussels, oysters,... - 46.9808
Oriental Daikon Salad
1) To make the dressing, in a large container, mix vinegar, vegetable oil, soy sauce, gingerroot, sesame oil and salt. Keep it aside.
2) Now, mix mushrooms, onions and daikon in another bowl.
3) Pour the dressing over mushrooms, onions... - 45.3647
Pan Broiled Duck With Daikon Dipping Sauce
Discard skin, bone and tendon from duck breasts, legs and thighs (reserve remaining duck and livers for another use).
Cut boned breasts into narrow strips and set aside.
Put leg and thigh meat through fine blade of grinder twice, or mince in... - 43.4069
Grilled Barracuda With Cucumber Carrot And Daikon Pickle
1) To make the pickle, remove the seeds and thinly slice the cucumber (use a mandolin if possible).
2) Slice the carrot and daikon fine.
3) Add little salt cucumber, carrot and daikon for 2 hours, then discard water and wash salt off under cold... - 43.3479
Chili Pepper And Daikon Root Salad With Salmon Roe
Here's a palate-soothing Chili Pepper And Daikon Root Salad With Salmon Roe recipe. Indulge yourself in this gourmet salad With Salmon Roe. I made this dish for a party last week and all my guests were super impressed with me.You must try it too. - 41.2789
1) Soak the rice in water for 1-2 hrs, drain well, reserve the water, and prepare the steamed rice as usual, to serve with the daikon later.
2) In a saucepan, alllow the reserved water to boil alongwith the daikon until tender.
3)... - 38.7493
Daikon Radish & Carrot Salad
Daikon Radish & Carrot Salad is a very tasty and addictive salad that I simply love preparing! A mouthful of this salad brings back fond memories from the times of first started cooking. Try this Daikon Radish & Carrot Salad yourself! - 38.7479
Beef Short Ribs With Daikon Radish And Shiitake
1. Center a rack in the oven and preheat the oven to 275ºF.
2. In a medium cast-iron pot or Dutch oven over high heat, warm 2 tablespoons of the olive oil. Season the short ribs with salt and pepper and sear until golden brown on all sides, 15 to 20 minutes.... - 37.451
Carrot, Daikon And Orange Salad
1. Scrub the carrots, trim the stalk end and, if they are old carrots, peel them thinly. Thinly peel the daikon radish, too.
2. Holding each carrot or daikon lengthways in your hand grate it on the largest holes of a grater, running the vegetables along their... - 34.7448
Soy Braised Onions With Daikon & Carrot
Peel onions and arrange in a single layer in a 10- to 12-inch frying pan.
Add oil and cook over medium heat, uncovered, until lightly browned, about 10 minutes; shake pan to turn onions.
Add soy, sugar, vinegar, and ginger; bring to a boil.
Then reduce heat,... - 34.2704
Peel and wash the daikon and slice very thinly.
Place in a glass or china bowl.
Combine the remaining ingredients in a saucepan.
Bring to the boiling point, remove from heat and cool.
Pour over the daikon slices.
Cover the bowl.
Refrigerate for 3 days and... - 34.2333
Smoked Salmon And Daikon Rolls
1. Peel daikon. Cut in half lengthwise and thinly slice into at least 16 sheets, each roughly 2x3 inches (5x8 cm). Soak in 2 1/2 cups cold water with 1 1/2 tsps salt until soft and pliable (about 15 minutes).
2. Lay out 3 or 4 pieces of daikon in a row, with... - 28.3348
Marinated Daikon And Carrot Salad With Spring Snow Pea Shoots
Put daikon and carrot matchsticks into a mixing bowl. In a separate bowl whisk sesame oil, lemon juice, maple syrup, ginger juice and sea salt. Pour dressing on top of vegetables and marinate thirty minutes or longer, tossing one or two times. Add snow pea... - 26.1033
Combine soy sauce, liquid and daikon in saucepan and simmer for 15 minutes.
Add sweetener. - 22.6388
Soy Daikon Bits
Wash and peel daikon and cut into small bite-size pieces.
Blend remaining ingredients and pour over daikon.
Refrigerate overnight (will keep several,days) and serve chilled. - 22.4546
Daikon And Cream Cheese
Blend cream cheese with fresh dill.
Spread cheese mixture evenly on 3 slices of the bread.
Add daikon slices cut to fit bread and top with remaining bread.
Cut each sandwich into quarters. - 22.0015
Easy Daikon Apple Salad
This is one of those salad recipes, that does not need you to even put dressing on it. Extremely easy to prepare but the flavors are spot on. - 0