- » Daffodil Cake
Daffodil Cake Recipes
Daffodil cake, an Easter and springtime favorite, is prepared with the mix of angel food cake. Unlike the latter two flavors of batter is used in the preparation of Daffodil cake. Daffodil cake is conventionally ... More »
1)Keep egg out, at room temperature, beat egg white, cream of tartar, and salt until foamy.
2)Gradually add two tablespoons of sugar , beating until stiff peaks form.
3)Fold it in flavorings and flour and divide mixture in half.
4)Setting it... - 46.0851
Sift flour and the 1/2 cup sugar together.
Beat the egg whites with salt and cream of tartar until stiff, not dry, peaks are formed.
Lightly fold in 1 cup sugar, 2 tablespoons at a time.
Sprinkle dry ingredients over egg whites, about one fourth at a time;... - 45.6602
Heat oven to 375Â°.
Stir together flour and 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar; set aside.
In large mixer bowl, beat egg whites, cream of tartar and salt until foamy.
Add remaining 3/4 cup sugar, 2 tablespoons at a time, beating on high speed until meringue... - 43.5294
Easy Daffodil Cake
1) Follow the directions on the package to prepare the angel cake mix. Divide the batter in half.
2) Combine together the water and yellow food flooring. Fold the mixture into half of the batter.
3) Into an ungreased 10-inch tube pan, spoon the colored... - 43.3796
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. From oranges, grate 1 tablespoon plus 1/2 teaspoon peel and squeeze 1 tablespoon juice. From lemon, grate 2 teaspoons peel and squeeze 1 tablespoon juice. Reserve.
2. In large bowl, with mixer at high speed, beat egg whites, cream... - 42.7337
1) Lightly grease a 13x9x2- inch baking pan and dust with flour.
2) In a bowl, make cake batter with cake mix, eggs and water.
3) Transfer the cake batter into the baking pan.
4) Bake in the preheated oven as per the directions mentioned on the... - 42.3275
Best Daffodil Cake
Sift flour mixture, one fourth at a time, over egg whites.
With wire whisk or rubber scraper, using In large bowl, let egg whites warm to room tem- perature—about 1 hour.
Meanwhile, preheat oven to 375F.
Make White Batter: Sift flour with 3/4 cup sug- ar;... - 40.7187
1. Sift flour and 1/2 cup of the sugar onto wax paper. ,
2. Beat egg whites, cream of tartar and salt in large bowl of electric mixer at high speed until foamy-white and double in volume. Beat in the remaining 1 cup of sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, until... - 38.0508
Classic Daffodil Cake
Sift flour, measure, and resift 6 times with 3/4 cup of the sugar.
Turn egg whites into a large mixing bowl and beat with a wire whip until frothy; then sift salt and cream of tartar over them, and continue beating until just stiff enough to hold their peaks,... - 37.8045
Beat egg whites (at room temperature), cream of tartar, and salt until foamy.
Gradually add sugar, 2 tablespoons at a time, beating until stiff peaks form.
Fold in flavorings and flour; divide mixture in half.
Beat egg yolks until thick and lemon... - 36.0497
Daffodil Cake Ring
1. Sift cake flour and salt together onto wax paper.
.2 Beat egg whites with cream of tartar until foamy white and double in volume in large bowl of electric mixer at high speed. Beat in 1/3 cup of the granulated sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, until meringue... - 35.471
Daffodil Cake Recipes By Category